Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Ok, having read that, I'd now say there are two possibilities:

The first is that this is indeed a wind-up. If so, fair play - it's been quite entertaining.

The second is that this is not a wind-up. If so, Martin is really not the type of individual we should be mocking - I mean it.

no they don't, if you want to spend your spare time trying to find out who I am online by sitting searching for me come ahead

I'm not going to reply to a post from you ever again because you're a weird online stalker. Yes, I'm an RM member, but do you really have to search for me to find that out. For instance, I don't search for info about you to post weirdly. And I have 33 rep from 200 posts on that forum so it doesn't seem like im a laughing stock like you make out ..

I've got better things to do with my time.

Really? :blink:

Given this elastic approach to language, Humpty, I can understand why you'd be confused about the difference between administration and liquidation.

Yes, this elasticity is terrific. It means you can use "old" when you in fact mean "new".

It must be the key to all this doublethink they get to indulge in, when separating clubs from companies and suchlike.

Ok, having read that, I'd now say there are two possibilities:The first is that this is indeed a wind-up. If so, fair play - it's been quite entertaining.The second is that this is not a wind-up. If so, Martin is really not the type of individual we should be mocking - I mean it.

When rangers media members are calling you a keyboard licker then you really need to buy that mirror.

Re Kings statement. It essentially reads as "People are complaining that they haven't heard from me for a while, so here I am repeating some things that I said before so that you can't say you haven't heard from me for a while".

Kings statement is simply a diversion. Keef Jackson in the record called him out regarding transparency and he's basically shifted focus to the retail deal again. Not answered anything. Just a statement of platitudes

Kings statement is simply a diversion. Keef Jackson in the record called him out regarding transparency and he's basically shifted focus to the retail deal again. Not answered anything. Just a statement of platitudes

what do ypu want transparency on?

what do ypu want transparency on?

Keith jackson called for transparency, it was one of the many things King said. Like Nomad, childs inheritance, over investing etc. It just seems someone called him out on it and he throws out that statement.

Keith jackson called for transparency, it was one of the many things King said. Like Nomad, childs inheritance, over investing etc. It just seems someone called him out on it and he throws out that statement.

what do you think he has not been transparent on?