Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I can take most of this stuff, even if the decision to strip titles comes to fruition, we will still follow follow, but there's no way I'll accept a sermon from supporters of C*ltic FC on criminal behaviour. That's some brass neck.

I made that point and was called a 'fuckwit' for my trouble, Anyway back to my questions;

So there has been none then?

What about a statement of the use of EBT being criminal?

Or at least a 'guilty of tax evasion' statement?

The lack of criminal charges does not infer a lack of criminal activity. Let's see this through to it's conclusion, you have already made an arse of yourself with your GIRFUY in relation to EBTs. No point in doing so again. Edited by strichener

Some utterly ridiculous stuff from Rob today. I'm starting to think he writes the Rangers statements.

It's notable that he ignored the whole player registration issue he was asked about, while prattling on irrelevantly about Arsenal.

Now he's trying to cite other examples of alleged law breaking such as biscuit tin hoarding or thinly veiled references to child abuse, as if they're remotely relevant to the context here.

At least Bennett, and I think Tedi, try to concentrate on the ruling. Bennett was going on earlier about the players not being deemed to be ineligible despite the deliberate flaws in their registrations. He also mentioned that retrospective judgements on titles could not be reached. I don't really understand why that's the case and I don't think it's fair, but I can see it being decisive ultimately, because I don't think last week really touches it.

Rob's flailing around in pursuit of non-existent parallels however, is hilarious.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

I can take most of this stuff, even if the decision to strip titles comes to fruition, we will still follow follow, but there's no way I'll accept a sermon from supporters of C*ltic FC on criminal behaviour. That's some brass neck.

Asterisk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You pathetic child......................

:lol::lol::lol:

Because that was what Scottish Football voted to do with the confines of their own rules.

You seem absolutely determined to have the new / club old club argument all over again.

Why do you feel the need to have the same conversation over and over and over and over?

What will it change? and what do you hope to achieve?

Your really are a chancer, Tedi. :lol:

You posted

I have not deflected at all, the club was saved so your point is nonsense.

And when Thundercats called you on it, you accused him of trying to resurrect the new club/old club argument.

Chancer.

Dinde, why delete the conversation ?

I did mention that I felt like a dick posting it in the first place, and of course with no context it could've been about anything.

My morals must've retrospectively taken over.

Just the same as usual......get the binoculars out and scan the houses opposite to see what you can keek at.

Binoculars .

Have I been transported back to 1942? If you want to look in someone's house you aim a digital camera at the window and zoom in. That will allow you to take a picture of anything interesting you might see.

I thought you had been creeping on me for a minute there Kinks I'm glad to see you have the wrong man.

I'd leave the whole "criminal" thing out of it to be honest.

The relevant facts are that Rangers deliberately withheld information regarding player contracts when registering said players. This was done because Rangers knew that their method of paying players might not be legitimate. The latest ruling says that the method employed was not legitimate.

Arguing over words like "criminal", or suggesting that trophies might have been won anyway, are completely beside those points.

Edited by Monkey Tennis