Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I've missed out the rest of that quote on purpose. Go and delete that post chief. That's just OTT.

No bother. Sorry if I offended you.

Too far, chap.

Yeah, perhaps. Sorry.

a. he didn't and b. how about the warmers who throw the 'criminal' accusations around?

So, a. he did. Now fúck off.

So using pet names for clubs is off the menu now?

For everyone? or Just Rangers fans?

Funny I have never heard you piping up when everyone is ripping in calling my team 'Sevco' or the ****

Maybe you will call yourself childish next time you come out with your grown up 'disingenuous fc' patter?

Its a football forum where the majority of posters are 40 something degenerates, daft wee names for clubs are absolutely harmless along as its kept with in the rules.

"C*ltic" - is that a petname? How do you pronounce that then?

The use of asterisks rather being able to bring himself to type Celtic just smacks of insecurity.

No one on here is going to call you a Celtic supporter just because you type the club's name correctly - although on rangersmedia I've seen posters accused of being 'one of them' because they typed 'Celtic' instead of typing 'C*ltic' etc.

But then we all know that rangersmedia is full of 12 year old dafties. Maybe Rob should go over there - he'd fit in much better than amongst us 40-something degenerates.

Edited by mythstoliveby

it's you lads that keep this thread going to feed you're your own inadequacy as football supporters of shitey clubs, aye let it run Lichtie.

You're only proving my point Rob.

It's easy to see why you're taking the news that you're old club cheated so badly anyway going by that. Fantastic.

Keep the tears and snotters posts coming, they're fucking brilliant.

"C*ltic" - is that a petname? How do you pronounce that then?

The use of asterisks rather being able to bring himself to type Celtic just smacks of insecurity.

No one on here is going to call you a Celtic supporter just because you type the club's name correctly - although on rangersmedia I've seen posters accused of being 'one of them' because they typed 'Celtic' instead of typing 'C*ltic' etc.

But then we all know that rangersmedia is full of 12 year old dafties. Maybe Rob should go over there - he'd fit in much better than amongst us 40-something degenerates.

I seem to remember densboy kicking up a stink over " C*ltic, strange that you would do the same.

You have a point to make? or is part quoting and posting some daft wee gif more your thing?

Posted pics last week all over the place ebt memories, with no point made at all.

Hypocrite.

But one is clearly taking umbrage at another that does, have an issue with pet names. Despite your wee caveat about the one you don't like.

Quick question, Tashybhoy. I know you're the even hand sort who weighs the facts before expressing and opinion. one of those rhabid dolts who joined to post about Rangers and whose on-line life is defined by 'us'.

In your view was our use of EBTs criminal?

Another of my genuine questions:

If it's wrong to say that Rangers' use of EBTs amounted to criminal behaviour, what is it accurate to say that last week's findings deemed it?

Did Rangers operate the scheme illegally?

Did they operate it unlawfully?

Did they operate it illegitimately?

Did they operate it perfectly reasonably, but simply in a way that's run up a bill they couldn't possibly meet?

I mean it. How should I put it? I don't want to get hung up on the wording, but I think people are pouncing on it, to deflect from what matters.

I'd like to be able to use accurate language when referring to last week's ruling.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Quick question, Tashybhoy. I know you're the even hand sort who weighs the facts before expressing and opinion. one of those rhabid dolts who joined to post about Rangers and whose on-line life is defined by 'us'.

In your view was our use of EBTs criminal?

No the criminality comes for the obstruction of the investigation, the following and photographing of HMRC employees (remember that shit?) and failure to pay when demanded. If they'd tried it, got rumbled and stopped/paid up I don't think there could be any allegation of criminality.

Is there potential criminality in SDM knowingly selling to an asset stripper then fucking off into the sunset while simultaneous opening and closing MIH companies like a concertina over the last 5 years, avoiding mountains of unpaid bills and swapping stuff into his wifes/dugs/sisters/gerbils name? f**k me I hope so and so should everyone else. All allegedly of course.

Edited by williemillersmoustache