Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I stopped reading right there. This is an utterly bizarre post even coming from you. The only way I know it was you typing was the typical apostrophe abuse.

Plummy accents increase credibility? Is this the new diddy orthodoxy?

If you hadn't stopped reading right there you'd have been able to say something more sensible about the post

I stopped reading right there. This is an utterly bizarre post even coming from you. The only way I know it was you typing was the typical apostrophe abuse.

Plummy accents increase credibility? Is this the new diddy orthodoxy?

Oh f**k off, I was recommending someone who had an apparently credible opinion. I didn't get his business card you cantankerous, disingenuous old spunk-trumpet. While I am essentially agreeing with you too, No Dignity Now, No Gratitude Forever.

Any luck here Bennett?

Any evidence of me saying such a thing, ever?

Any evidence instead then of that apology for your error?

Or shall we just add this one to the list?

I asked if you said it, you said you never, that was good enough for me.

Not sure what you want an apology for?

How about his accent? if he's plummy he's Tashybhoy's.

Incredibly, I just noticed the wee 'h' snuck into tashyboy there. Quick search and he started using this moniker for me in April but didn't add the offending h until September. I fucking hate Celtic and you're an arsehole Kincardine, but fair play.

For the avoidance of doubt i am not bothered by this at all.

Edited by williemillersmoustache

It's cute that Tedi thinks that something has to be described as evasion for it to be evasion.

Rangers were obliged to make payments to HMRC and didn't. That's evasion. HMRC knows it's evasion. The Court of Session knows it's evasion. The Daily Bigot knows its evasion. I know it's evasion. Tedi knows it's evasion. Kincardine knows it's evasion.

It's evasion.

Rangers were obliged to make payments to HMRC and didn't. That's evasion. HMRC knows it's evasion. The Court of Session knows it's evasion. The Daily Bigot knows its evasion. I know it's evasion. Tedi knows it's evasion. Kincardine knows it's evasion.

It's evasion.

If it is then I expect criminal charges to be brought.

You diddies are being utter cretins tonight. Rapists, criminals, plummy accents et al. What a fucking mess The Big Thread Diddies and their Plastic pals are in.

It would have been avoidance had the scheme succeeded. But it didn't as the Court of Session decided.

There are only two possibilities here. Rangers either paid their tax in full and on time or they didn't. If it's the former it's all good. If the latter then they've evaded tax.

It really is as simple as that.