Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I take it all back.

The funding decision was taken last night and only the funding secured this morning.

I owe Mr GASL King an apology, I therefore apologise.

Yours, well and truly flabbergasted.

aDONis

P.S. Also PlasticRangers should be congratulated on introducing the living wage.

You really are an imbecile. You do realise that Rangers and not competing with Celtic?

I wonder if that goes for the players as well - one way to reduce the wage bill. ;)

If we're not competing with celtic why do celtic fans dream about Rangers every day (at least some)

It's not Dave King

Who is glib and shameless as posted on here, it's the people who support other clubs but are obsessed with Rangers such as Dave.j , adonis .../Like Bennett said posting about your club will never catch on Dave that's why you post about Rangers every day :rolleyes:

King is much more worthy of respect than any of you, so for any of you to call him glib is completely hilarious and a fallacy

Posting about my club will never catch on, thats why I post about Rangers. :1eye

Kings quote today re: we will be debt free and one of the strongest clubs in world football after this fiasco ring true whether you dunces can accept it when it happens or not

Rangers were one of the strongest clubs in World football and yet they still managed to go tits-up :lol:

Edited by Ned Nederlander

It's not Dave King

Who is glib and shameless as posted on here, it's the people who support other clubs but are obsessed with Rangers such as Dave.j , adonis .../Like Bennett said posting about your club will never catch on Dave that's why you post about Rangers every day :rolleyes:

King is much more worthy of respect than any of you, so for any of you to call him glib is completely hilarious and a fallacy

I'm not even convinced that this rocket actually knows where the glib reference comes from!!!?!!

Absolutely not. This is the right thing to do and one shouldn't make capital out of it and no congratulations are needed nor should comparisons be drawn with other clubs.

Happy to disagree with you on this. I think it's commendable and I hope my club follows suit (if we're not doing it yet).

Working people deserve, a living wage.

Yours

aDONis

Rangers pay living wage yet CFC don't, where is the sporting integrity and financial integrity celtic?

A/ you don't pay it.

B/ does it include p/t staff?

C/ staff numbers are 300 more than this time last year. This will end well.

D/King arranged this AND the loan finance in the last 24 hours? Some Chairman .

A/ you don't pay it.

B/ does it include p/t staff?

C/ staff numbers are 300 more than this time last year. This will end well.

D/King arranged this AND the loan finance in the last 24 hours? Some Chairman .

Pretty amusing girfuy to your mob though despite lower headcount and the fact that contract staff won't be in it. Trick is not to get into a froth about it AND CAPITALISE things. Oops too late.