Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

2 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

Not really difficult at all. There is 50,000 of us there every second Saturday. 

Your wee shitty lower league club crowds have disappeared like the 'snowflake in the river' 

I would say enjoy your time in the lower league but you obviously couldn't find Greenhill Road with an A-Z 

^^^^ Seetheco fan losing it. :lol:

50,000 glory hunters?, how many will be renewing next season after another season of abject failure and humiliation? How many will get out the pish stained bedsheets proclaiming they deserve better? How many protests will your fans hold outside the doors at Ibrox? how many will boycott if they are shite during the season?

Take a good look at yourself first Bob, take a good look at yourself.

4 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

Absolutely everything in the post was factually accurate. 

Only rewriting of history is from Moon Howlers like yourself.

It is Moon Howlers like yourself that are trying to rewrite history.

54 Titles and still going strong.

How is life in the lower leagues? That aint changing anytime soon for you. Karma cunto

:lol::lol::lol:

I can't wait for the new season.

It's going to be a classic. 

2 minutes ago, Darren1872 said:

Kicked out the league: Have to reapply (new club).. but no a new club..

Liquated: Same club, but not our debt - was the last ones...

Lose tax case: Same club, but not our debt - was the last ones..

Da fuq.

It's like trying to argue with a Trump voter or a flat Earther.

53 minutes ago, bennett said:

Scottish fitba fans organising another no to newco demonstration, the last one was so successful...

Are you going to hold up your old show the red card to liquidation like the last time you attended Ibrox?..... Oh wait a minute you'd need to go to a game ffs, sorry I did forget that all important piece of information Benny.

As someone who's not had strong feelings on title stripping in the past, it would be astounding if the spfl totally dodge this issue.

We have it proven in a court of law that rangers used financial doping to pay players. It absolutely must be investigated and action taken. Whether that be title stripping or whatever else.

And before anyone gives it the 'aye but is it a new club' shite. It doesn't matter. This is hugely significant in the history of Scottish football. To dismiss it would be criminal in itself.

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

As someone who's not had strong feelings on title stripping in the past, it would be astounding if the spfl totally dodge this issue.

We have it proven in a court of law that rangers used financial doping to pay players. It absolutely must be investigated and action taken. Whether that be title stripping or whatever else.

And before anyone gives it the 'aye but is it a new club' shite. It doesn't matter. This is hugely significant in the history of Scottish football. To dismiss it would be criminal in itself.

The SPL investigated us thoroughly, found us guilty and punished us.  Do you thik the SPFL will find us guiltier? 

I think the spfl are afraid of standing up to you if I'm honest

The SPFL is a craven organisation born out of greed.  The 2nd oldest football league in the world was binned purely so that the (then) SPL members would get their greedy mitts on our media rights.  It hasn't an ounce of either credibility or integrity and I don't see that changing.  

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

The SPFL is a craven organisation born out of greed.  The 2nd oldest football league in the world was binned purely so that the (then) SPL members would get their greedy mitts on our media rights.  It hasn't an ounce of either credibility or integrity and I don't see that changing.  

At least the SPFL got to keep the trophies.

We've done this argument before. I agree with your initial point.

That does not mean rangers indiscretions should be dismissed. It is a mere tangent.

28 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Criminal :lol:

We've done this argument before. I agree with your initial point.

That does not mean rangers indiscretions should be dismissed. It is a mere tangent.

Our indiscretions have been fully investigated and sentence passed.  I think if an organisation which clearly had its snout in the trough reopened said investigation it would be open to ridicule.  Imagine an organisation which owes its existence to Rangers' demise deciding to investigate said demise?  We know what the outcome would be. The SPFL will kick this in to the long grass as they have everything to hide.

Anyway, the BTC outcome changes nothing.  That we may lose the case was factored in to the LNS enquiry so there is no new news.

For the 157th time. bdo will receive an additional bill from HMRC and they will give them a percantage of the creditors pot.

Everything else was dealt with by the William Nimmo Smith hearing and the five way agreement.

Howling at the moon will not change anything.

:)

53 minutes ago, bennett said:

For the 157th time. bdo will receive an additional bill from HMRC and they will give them a percantage of the creditors pot.

Everything else was dealt with by the William Nimmo Smith hearing and the five way agreement.

Howling at the moon will not change anything.

:)

81 :lol: 

Make that 76 :lol: 

Edited by Henrik's tongue

Guest Flash
1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

According to the SPFL Limited (formerly SPL Limited) accounts, the SFL transferred its business and assets to the SPFL Limited in exchange for the issue of shares to the former members of the SFL. Does this not mean that the SFL still exists within the SPFL company?

This would seem to be particularly logical because it brought all the then current and previous members of the SFL (ie the clubs who had previously quit to form the SPL) back together in the same company. All that has effectively happened is that the previous unincorporated business carried on by the SFL is now carried on in a company, albeit that it was done in stages, with the breakaway SPL clubs being on their own for an extended period.

Edited by Flash

8 minutes ago, Flash said:

According to the SPFL Limited (formerly SPL Limited) accounts, the SFL transferred its business and assets to the SPFL Limited in exchange for the issue of shares to the former members of the SFL. Does this not mean that the SFL still exists within the SPFL company?

There is no longer a league operated by the SFL  It was bullied in to submission by the then SPL for one reason only - Rangers' media rights - so to ask the SPFL to investigate us is brazenly ignorant (not that I'm suggesting you're saying this).

The SPFL is the product of greed on the part of the then SPL members who knew their own league would have been bankrupt in our absence (not the same as individual clubs' bankruptcy for the slow of thinking).  As the excellent Jim Ballantyne said:

“It’s sad the SFL has had to be a casualty. The original plans and discussions were for a new, merged and independent body to take the game forward. As time went on it became clear that wasn’t going to happen.

“The SFL is the one which has had to take the hit and I’m very sad about that.”

Ballantyne doesn’t call spades gardening implements and so he refuses to call a takeover a merger when he has the floor.

He said: “The fact is this is a takeover and not a merger. We (the SFL) are joining their (the SPL) company. They have swallowed us up. They can use nice words about it but it’s a takeover. The facts determine that.”

So if there is any blood-letting over the BTC (and there is no reason for it) I'd like a 360 view which takes cognisance of the fact that the (then) SPL clubs exploited our demise to save their own league and enrich themselves at the same time.