Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I'd like to formally open the P & B sweepstake - How long will it take preferred kidder Hughie Green to bail out?

I'll take 1 week.

He isn't a preferred bidder, though. Its a legally binding contract dontchaknow!

Tuesday?

Wednesday, after the SFA appeals panel increases their punishment to what it should have been and what the original panel admit to bottling out of imposing on the cheats first time around, expulsion from the SFA.

Greene said that Whyte giving up his debenture was key. So, does that mean he's no longer a preferred creditor or even a creditor at all?

The Tax man is currently owed just over £9 million (Not counting the big tax case(

The tax man is apparently due another £3 million on the 21st (Latest PAYE)

Duff & Phelps bill rumpured to be £4 Million

Wage defferal to be paid June 1st £3 Million

Total = £19 Million not counting the other debts

Greens bid = £9 Million (Less Duff & Phelps = £5 Million)

I'm no mathematician but if these figures add up, I'm able to buy that aston martin, and helicopter off my next pay packet

So Mr Whyte is selling to Mr Green. When does Mr Blonde come along? He's the really fun one.

Only just got round to reading Leggo. Some absolute belters:

There was no sign of people with such impeccable credentials as Nimmo Smith or Bryan Jackson, men with experience of the administration of Scottish football clubs.

Nimmo Smith? Does he mean Blair Nimmo?

Should the men with white coats be sent for and given the SatNav route to LeggoLand?

No comment :lol:

Edited by Stu

The Tax man is currently owed just over £9 million (Not counting the big tax case(

The tax man is apparently due another £3 million on the 21st (Latest PAYE)

Duff & Phelps bill rumpured to be £4 Million

Wage defferal to be paid June 1st £3 Million

Total = £19 Million not counting the other debts

Greens bid = £9 Million (Less Duff & Phelps = £5 Million)

I'm no mathematician but if these figures add up, I'm able to buy that aston martin, and helicopter off my next pay packet

You forgot about Craig Whyte's cut.

Everyone copy and paste this into an email and link to it then send it to the chairman of your clubs before they vote on Newco rules on the 30th of this month and before they end up having to vote on whether or not to allow a newco into the SPL. Don't forget to include the part about your season ticket purchase being dependent on no newco Rangers in the SPL.

You missed quoting the 'popular' star which shows it is not one buns opinion. a plus 15 rep and rising.

If it was that easy to get Ibrox and Murray Park out of Whyte's clutches (hope I am understanding what Green was saying) - for £2, why did a bunch of Rangers supporters not go to him to take Ibrox and Murray Park off his hands and put it into a charitable trust which would be protected for all time so that football would be played there.

This would avoid vultures coming in to asset strip the physical assets either now or in the future.

Then they could rent it out to the football club at some nominal charge.

This would let the vultures, billionaires, consortia, (or any other positive sounding cliche) fight it out over who should run the football side. Keeps all the risk there while protecting the ground and assets for all time.

Edited by thelegendthatis

Ah, Rangers Media, you never let me down...

http://forum.rangers...howtopic=220073

I genuinely hope they do boycott every away game, it would make attending our games with them all the more palatable (and cheaper to steward) it would hopefully demonstrate to our chairmen that we should never have a situation where we build our entire finances round the funding that is associated with one team.

Typical brain of britain stuff from them, I could say I won't attend any away games next year, means f**k all if you know I didn't attend any away games this year.

Some edited highlights of the Charles Green press conference:

• He wants to Develop the brand of RFC in Asia

If EPL brands find it difficult to break into the asian market why would they be interested in a bunch of bigoted halfwits in a footballing backwater?

Green on the beeb, ''the people that are putting the money together'' ie its not in place, and ''this club will never have debt again'' ie newco.

He is a slippery bugger.

If it was that easy to get Ibrox and Murray Park out of Whyte's clutches (hope I am understanding what Green was saying) - for £2, why did a bunch of Rangers supporters not go to him to take Ibrox and Murray Park off his hands and put it into a charitable trust which would be protected for all time so that football would be played there.

This would avoid vultures coming in to asset strip the physical assets either now or in the future.

Then they could rent it out to the football club at some nominal charge.

This would let the vultures, billionaires, consortia, (or any other positive sounding cliche) fight it out over who should run the football side. Keeps all the risk there while protecting the ground and assets for all time.

'cos no value in it for the creditors, which, remember, is D+Ps job.

Neil Doncaster must have creamed his pants by now. This Green chap speaks his language. He's going on about promoting the brand and expanding into markets. The donkeymaster will be lapping this shit up - give it five minutes and he'll be on TV spouting 'establishing the product into these new markets and maximising the brand'....

Once he gets clarity.

And quantum - quantum's essential.

Edit: See it's already been done - and done better! smile.gif

Edited by Jacksgranda

Marketing Rangers in Asia,

I used to work with a die hard "loyalist " fan who refused point blank to shop in any thing resembling an Asian shop followed by chinese and Indian restaurants .

I wonder where the SDL sell their papers?

And quantum - quantum's essential.

Mr White of Quantum -

56736-28123.gif

Mr Green of Quantum -

qos_012_280.jpg

And HMRC -

James-Bond-23-moving-forward.jpg

Hopefully he'll Live and Let the Rangers Die.