Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Here's what I think will/could happen when June arrives ......

Green will .....

Firesale of players to help boost CVA pot towards creditors.

Murraypark to be sold of for housing because running costs may be too high and back to Bellahouston park for training.

Land around Ibrox to be sold towards CVA pot.

Then BOOM the HMRC finally drives in the killer blow then EBT NEWCO.

is the big writing just for dramatic effect.............:ass

Sportsound

I'd be very surprised if this outcome ever came to pass.

Firstly... we saw what FIFA and UEFA did when a club in Switzerland (Sion) took to the law courts.

Secondly... are the scenarios really that similar at all, assuming we're talking about their punishment a couple of years back?

Livingston got punished for going into administration by SFL (the league). They appealled through SFL's appeal body; this failed. They appealled to SFA Appeals Panel; this failed. They desisted (e.g. didn't go to CAS).

Rangers got punished for various offences relating to the charges of misconduct, disrepute, etc., by SFA (the association). This was applied by an independent judicial panel; they are appealling to an alternative independent judicial panel. An element of their punishment currently includes a partial registration embargo for 12 months.

Did Sportsound elaborate upon Livingston's grounds for resorting to the law courts (i.e. leaving aside the Sion aspect)?

Edited by HibeeJibee

Not heard any further from Brian Kennedy since the fencing via email/press releases up to Saturday.

Do we think he has crawled back under his rock subsequent to the announcement of the Green deal? Do we think he'll put his hands-up as beaten & wish Green well? Do we think he'll be busy whispering away in the background and undermining (in the way he proudly said he phoned Miller and told him that his strategy was useless).

He is probably 1 of the 20 mystery backers <_<

Livingston have notified the SFA they will sue them for £1.2m if they are unhappy at the outcome of Rangers appeal about their Transfer ban....in other words if the SFA overturn the independent findings they will sue.

Can we assume that Livingston will be added to the list of baddies?

Not heard any further from Brian Kennedy since the fencing via email/press releases up to Saturday.

Do we think he has crawled back under his rock subsequent to the announcement of the Green deal? Do we think he'll put his hands-up as beaten & wish Green well? Do we think he'll be busy whispering away in the background and undermining (in the way he proudly said he phoned Miller and told him that his strategy was useless).

They're doing a remake of the Who rock opera 'Tommy'. Kennedy is auditioning for the part of Uncle Ernie; word is he's a shoo in.

I wouldn't count on Rod's thoughts truly being involved in sporting integrity. He is vice president of the SFA, with ambitions to become president after Campbell Ogilvie (whose term might come to an end rather soon) so to think Rod's stance isn't in anyway linked with getting votes in the next SFA election is kidding themselves

I was told a while ago about this. It's sir Tom that's the sporting integrity man. Just what I was told

In a few years time the song will be:

As I was walking down the Copland road,

I met a bunch of Yanks,

They said, "Was it a dream?

Or did there used to be a team,

Who were a bunch of cheating wanks?"

Edited by lanky_ffc

Why dont the SFA just take over the league system and restructure? If there is the slightest chance that Rangers will get "away with it" in footballing terms, then why dont the SFA take the bull by the horns and seize control of all football matters in this country? Then they can deal with the clubs however they please. You cant allow the SPL to continue to exist, if they allow their members to cheat without consequences.

Edited by Jagsman411971

Seems that some of the Rangers fans are accepting their fate and facing up to life next season.

JLObo.jpg?1

That first photo sent a shiver down my spine but the unfortunate truth is Annans full of H**s, so they would probably roll out the red carpet for c**ts.

Why dont the SFA just take over the league system and restructure? If there is the slightest chance that Rangers will get "away with it" in footballing terms, then why dont the SFA take the bull by the horns and seize control of all football matters in this country? Then they can deal with the clubs however they please. You cant allow the SPL to continue to exist, if they allow their members to cheat without consequences.

I think this will come, the SFA will be watching very closely as to what the SPL does, and if not happy (IE about to get UEFA on their case) i beleive they would step in, remember they hold the licences, registrations etc

Right, as official owner of Rangers FC, Kyle Lafferty is now up for auction over the next 30 minutes.

Come on now ladies and gentlemen, what am I bid for this versatile actor, renowned for his roles as a cheating swine and pretendy striker. Would grace any pitch (generally rolling around clutching his face).

"Green has vowed to raise £1bn for Rangers and will accept investment from anyone so long as the cash is clean."

I've been swithering about joining a consortium for ages.

At the end of the day, I think the Pie & Bovril boys have a deliverable outcome and want to add my untold wealth to the cumulative pot.

In this case, that untold wealth is actually $11.27 I recently found in the loose change drawer. I also have a Canadian $20 bill that I'll add to bring a truly international dimension to our bid.

I do think Mr Green's idea of clean cash is an excellent one, so I've asked Mrs Redz to put ours through the washing machine - she did say she couldn't see the money laundering option, so we settled for a quick tumble... :babe2