Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Can the Celtic one uppers f**k off now please? This is the best thread in the history of P&B - please take your poison elsewhere. If you want to discuss the Rangers administration, please remain.

Thanks.

oooooooooooooooook

brace yersel

Barcabhoy‏@Barcabhoy1

I've been authorized to provide some info on

"nuclear" . I will let everyone know tomorrow where to catch up on the overview

Edited by LordHawHaw

I'm glad that this case actually shows that bigotry doesn't help a football team be successful. In fact it takes illicit loans, creative accounting and various other nefarious practises. Kind of heart warming really.

Karma can be the proverbial female dog.

Oh .. so the general code is to tell people to f*** off is it?

And that's you at your nicest ...

So I should simply sit back while some a**e quotes me out of context or anything else.

To be derailed you have to reply ,,, and is that not exactly what you are doing .. derailing ?

Any true Hoop would not tell another to f*** off, so have a good look at yourself !!!

rough.png

You never really took issue with what I said in the part of my post that you selected. You then go on to negotiate on your terms and then, as if to convince yourself, you proclaim it as a fact.

A wee bit simplistic for my liking. I may well be envious of the money Celtic can generate from their relatively enormous crowds, in relation to my team, but why would I want half their gate money ? It is right and proper that home teams keep their gate money.

However, when I referred to collusion I was talking about how Rangers and Celtic get together to ensure mutual benefit in a number of different ways. You know it and I know it. Should you choose to ignore the monopolistic practices of the Old Firm that is up to you but it doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.

A fair distribution of wealth is what's required to get closer to fair competition. The only advantages the Old Firm should gain from are the money they generate independently, along with the extra income from bigger gates. All tv money should be shared equally for the simple reason that Celtic and Rangers would have no product if it wasn't for the rest of us.

This is all directly related to this thread because, despite the unfair advantages that Rangers had over the rest of us, it still wasn't enough. They wanted more and more dominance within scottish football to guarantee their place at the European table with a view to buying success at that level. The consequences of their actions is now becoming apparent and yet no humility is being shown, no hands up, no acceptance of punishment. Everyone around Rangers seems to be reluctantly admitting that there has been wrongdoing but they feel that it shouldn't affect their club, whatever else happens.

Rangers won't be leaving us behind to join the EPL as they were eager to do. They never thought twice about the welfare of scottish football as they laid out their grand plans but now. if we're to believe all the sycophants, we will all die if we don't let them off scot free. In terms of the intention to join the EPL, Celtic are no better than Rangers. The Old Firm don't need us ? prove it.......give the 2 years notice and take your chances. Trust me..........we'll be fine.

Alternatively, come back into the fold, acknowledge that your teams have the same status as ours and start conforming to the fair competitive practice exhibited by the rest of us.

Great post, Cutty. Spot on!

Cheers

Oh dear.

We have 4x playing as chairmen think 2x playing (which requires a big league unless you're proposing a 22-game season) means a return to the crowds of the later 1960s and early 1970s. They fear, with quite grounded justification, that big leagues with meaningless mid-tables; bigger quality gulfs; fewer derbies; no split run-in; etc. means lower crowds and sponsorship. That's why SFL... with no TV deal, btw... have 10-team divisions. It's not just TV.

Also where has Sky been reported as [1] interfering or [2] threatening?

Fair point above but what we have is a diddy league at the moment and is probably much worse than having a premier league of 16 even if the mid table seams meaningless.The old firm over the last 20 years have been sort of winning all 4 fixtures against the other teams,changing could have a 12 point shift from the old firm to the chasing pack at the end of the year ! a closer fought league.

Did all of the above you mentioned actually help clubs eventually and did the gates go up ?.

Yeh I believe SKY are deffo manipulating the situation with their no 4 OF games "clause" and we give you less money if there isn't,it's a threat and interfering plus demeaning to the other clubs.

Just to clear up any confusion for Rangers and Celtic fans:

Rangers, we hate you, and we're delighted to see that you're in catastrophic meltdown with each day providing more evidence that you've cheated your way through the past decade of Scottish football while buying into you're own bullshit. Celtic fans, we also hate you, don't even try to join in with our laughing at Rangers expense. We despise you just as much and actively hope that you are next in line into administration and the death knell.

Much love, rw89

cool.gif

I wish. Any information I get tends to come from it though! It's an incredible source for a nerd like me, desperate to learn as much about this as possible. :ph34r:

Sounds very interesting

'nuclear' ooooooohhh.

You never really took issue with what I said in the part of my post that you selected. You then go on to negotiate on your terms and then, as if to convince yourself, you proclaim it as a fact.

A wee bit simplistic for my liking. I may well be envious of the money Celtic can generate from their relatively enormous crowds, in relation to my team, but why would I want half their gate money ? It is right and proper that home teams keep their gate money.

However, when I referred to collusion I was talking about how Rangers and Celtic get together to ensure mutual benefit in a number of different ways. You know it and I know it. Should you choose to ignore the monopolistic practices of the Old Firm that is up to you but it doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.

A fair distribution of wealth is what's required to get closer to fair competition. The only advantages the Old Firm should gain from are the money they generate independently, along with the extra income from bigger gates. All tv money should be shared equally for the simple reason that Celtic and Rangers would have no product if it wasn't for the rest of us.

This is all directly related to this thread because, despite the unfair advantages that Rangers had over the rest of us, it still wasn't enough. They wanted more and more dominance within scottish football to guarantee their place at the European table with a view to buying success at that level. The consequences of their actions is now becoming apparent and yet no humility is being shown, no hands up, no acceptance of punishment. Everyone around Rangers seems to be reluctantly admitting that there has been wrongdoing but they feel that it shouldn't affect their club, whatever else happens.

Rangers won't be leaving us behind to join the EPL as they were eager to do. They never thought twice about the welfare of scottish football as they laid out their grand plans but now. if we're to believe all the sycophants, we will all die if we don't let them off scot free. In terms of the intention to join the EPL, Celtic are no better than Rangers. The Old Firm don't need us ? prove it.......give the 2 years notice and take your chances. Trust me..........we'll be fine.

Alternatively, come back into the fold, acknowledge that your teams have the same status as ours and start conforming to the fair competitive practice exhibited by the rest of us.

agree not only with your post, but with the idea of splitting tv money equally. i would go further and say that if the **** get booted out to the 3rd division, we should offer as goodwill to the wee teams, not to take any of the tv money until the **** get back to the SPL. relatively the tv money is buttons to us, but it would help towards a big hole in the other teams finances. we realistically will get more european money with them out of the way so we'd still be up.

The problem with every single person involved in Scottish football, is that they cannot look beyond the next season. For the past 30 years all I've heard from anyone concerned with our game have been things like;

"This will help improve our game"

"This will help bring the fans in"

"This will give our clubs more money, allowing them to buy better players therefore improving our game"

"This will give our young players more chances to play"

"This will.................."

etc etc etc

And while all our "Football people" have been spewing this pish out, every other country on the planet (with the possible exception of England) have manged to improve their game. Thats the problem. This country has been held back because any plan to help improve the game, would need a level playing field for all, and that would never be allowed by the OF.

If we did change to an 18, or even 20 team SPL, with a level playing field for all, the football would improve, crowds would rise and the money would come back into our game. The only problem would be that it may take time, and that is something that a lot of people in our game wont put up with. If it cant be done within a single season, then it wont be done at all.

If/when "The Rangers" get whats coming to them, we must take this opportunity to change the whole structure of the game in this country. If we dont, we will just have done what we have been doing for the last 30 years, and thats "f**k All"

Edited by Jagsman411971