Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

That thought occurred to me too.

Two things come to mind if that was the case

1) Would the SPL see that as "coming out of admin" or would they impose another 10 point penalty for next season?

2) What happens if the conditions arent met?

It's certainly the type of thing that wouldn't surprise me from D&P, if they could somehow milk this till then.

I would assume if the conditions weren't met, then Rangers would be liquidated and have all their games up to that point of the season erased. And if that was the possibility, then the SPL should (but most likely wouldn't) need to implement a scenario like the SFL v Livingston deal - either front a bond to cover the costs of you failing to see out the season, or be demoted.

530-098a%20.jpg

Nice try sunshine but I aint falling for your fishing trip. Yer talking baws. Everyone here (including yourself) know it.

Ehhhhh...Nope what i posted is spot on. It is a very real possibility and that is why i thought they would have found another way of punishing the club either financially or through a points reduction/Ground closure for a couple of games.

Ehhhhh...Nope what i posted is spot on. It is a very real possibility and that is why i thought they would have found another way of punishing the club either financially or through a points reduction/Ground closure for a couple of games.

As has been pointed out - there is NO possibility that Rangers won't be able to field a team. None whatsoever.

So, let me get this straight. you're OK with your club being punished as long as it doesn't impact on their chance of finishing in the top 6? Your club doesn't have a god-given right to finish in the top 6 y'know. You really do live in cloud cuckoo land.

How many p's in the £ is the CVA?bootyshake.gif

Have Rangers managed to hang themselves with their own petard yet?dry.gif

How much will they be paying to rent Ibrox?wink.gif

Have the SPL announced another deferrment yet?whistling.gif

Why do you keep ignoring the fact you can sign age restricted players?

I agree with your final point. We will be fielding a much weakened team next season and we have nobody to blame but ourselves...Well Whyte and SDM imo but that is another argument..the problem comes when the out of contract players move on and the players with 'get out' clauses leave. The 40 players named earlier could ne nearly half that number by the time the season kicks off.

Boo hoo.

Carrying this on there is a very real possibility that Rangers could finish outside the top 6 which means problems with the TV deal which then will punish every club in the league through loss of revenue

Bollocks.

So, let me get this straight. you're OK with your club being punished as long as it doesn't impact on their chance of finishing in the top 6? Your club doesn't have a god-given right to finish in the top 6 y'know. You really do live in cloud cuckoo land.

You don't get it do you :rolleyes:

The TV deal is reliant on FOUR Old Firm fixtures...If Rangers are in the bottom 6 then there will be only THREE!! I don't want to have the God given right to finish in the top 6 but the clubs in the SPL agreed to this deal with Sky TV....Not me.

Do you get the point now? All clubs will lose out financially if this were to happen.

Martin Williams @Martin1Williams#Rangers Indications are it's a 1p in pound CVA offer. Means creditors only get 100th of what they're owed. 75% need to agree.

1p in the £ before the BTC, which Billy Dodds has handed victory to the tax authorities, is added?

The TV deal is reliant on FOUR Old Firm fixtures...If Rangers are in the bottom 6 then there will be only THREE!! I don't want to have the God given right to finish in the top 6 but the clubs in the SPL agreed to this deal with Sky TV....Not me.

Do you get the point now? All clubs will lose out financially if this were to happen.

This is why you should be punted to the Juniors. End that silly point once & for all. And you'll be able to get by with your squad of kids too. Happy days for all concerned :D

Why do you keep ignoring the fact you can sign age restricted players?

You mean under the discriminatory punishment handed out by the SFA and the Judicial panel.

These youngsters will not be able to compete in the SPL which brings in the Bottom 6 scenario...Will Sky TV be happy to pay out in this scenario? I seriously doubt it

The TV deal is reliant on FOUR Old Firm fixtures.

Nobody has ever confirmed that and nobody could possibly sign a contract with that clause in it. It's bullshit. Since the OF are the main beneficiaries of the TV money, the other teams will not be losing out anyway.

Edited by Baxter Parp

Its not the clubs who will lose out financially, its the players. A Rangers free SPL will result in less income and therefore lower wages being played.

The clubs themselves won;t be any worse off financially and the fans will get what they crave - a competitove SPL.

Indeed, the fans wouldn't really care if all the players were amateurs - its the competition that matters!