Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

i love how rainjurz mhedia are so seething about mark daly & the bbc

good work guys lovely stuff & all the while they have to pay their licence fee like it or not biggrin.gif

I luvs how Ranjursmedia are now H&D Loyal - in Whyte we trust, in TBK we trust, in Ng we trust, in Miller we trust, in H&D we trust!

Saying a wrong word about their £5m rapists is bannable!!!!!

Green handed over about half of what was needed. They'll need to get rid of a few to raise the rest and cut the wages due.

Ah right cheers.

Is he allowed to do that if he doesn't actually own the club?

What a fine mess this is.There will be a couple of more twist and turns yet, there has always been a small part of me ( my arsehole) that thinks they will survive but in recent weeks,especially after seeing that CVA proposal and taking the SFA to court, I just cant see how they are going to pull out of it even in a Newco situation.

Can someone clear up exactly what the script is regarding the players?

Do they simply go in and say "Full pay now or I walk for nothing" - or are they obliged to stay and be sold?

Also, anyone else seeing SFA bottling it and just banning them from the Scottish Cup?

I luvs how Ranjursmedia are now H&D Loyal - in Whyte we trust, in TBK we trust, in Ng we trust, in Miller we trust, in H&D we trust!

Saying a wrong word about their £5m rapists is bannable!!!!!

cant wait for the meltdown whenthey find out the endgame of H&D & they are the only ones who get paid as the club dies

Of course they thought they had other options. Why else did they suggest another option as the punishment?

they didn't definitely reject those punishments because they had other options.

it might well have been the case that if they only had suspension and explusion available there would have been no punishments. we'll find out soon enough anyway.

Edited by T_S_A_R

I've played quite a few rounds with the bold Seamus. He is actually alright for one of them and got on well with everyone at the golf day..Infact everybody got on really well which led to it being such a good day out

I'm catching up so maybe this will have been said before by the time this posts but, No8, I hope those understanding gents down the lodge down hear that you've played around with Seamus a few times, who knows what they might label you with..........tongue.gif

Ok, wasn't there, could be a whoosh, but do you mean a double D mourning group? tongue.gif

laugh.gif

Tried to avoid innuendo to! But yup! Nice arse too. (Only noticed as I was following Dazzle to make sure he didn't trip over his tongue!). tongue.gif

You just have to look at Regan's twitter comments to see where this is going - "The Appeal body will have to select a sanction from the identified list without being able to be pragmatic."

The list is clear enough, and there's only one direction they can go. Given the options, there is only one left. Rangers would already have been thrown out if not for the charity of the SFA. That charity ran out yesterday.

regan surely has no influence on the process?

i think they will trade down, it's fairer to hand out a punishment that is too lenient than one too harsh imo.

Yes. They were quite a let down tbh.

I'll see if I can find them.

Not worth repeating - they were from "Operation William" from Whyte suggesting how he + H&D could go in out Admin for £500,000. Historic crapola - Daly dropped the ball there and allowed H&D to take the pee IMHO

Could the SFA fudge it and eject them from the Scottish Cup for, say, five seasons? Or does it have to be one season?

If it's the latter then it has to be full suspension. FIFA will go crazy if its just a fine and one season out the cup.

Edited by BinoBalls