Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Has the face painter been paid. That's what I want to know...

I know one of those paid was also speaking in the press about how he would just have to accept what he is given blah blah blah...despite already being paid. Something he failed to mention when being interviewed.

From offishul H*n site :-

Roll up, roll up, getcha' tickets 'ere !

RANGERS will take part in this summer's Markus Liebherr Memorial Cup tournament along with hosts Southampton and Premiership giants Arsenal on July 14.

The Light Blues will travel to St Mary's Stadium for the unique three-team event as part of their preparations for the forthcoming SPL campaign.

Games will be 45 minutes in length and will be played on a round-robin basis, with drawn contests settled by a penalty shoot-out.

Three points will be awarded for an outright win, two will be given for a victory on spot kicks and one will go to a side which loses on efforts from 12 yards.

Ally McCoist's men will take part in the opening fixture against Saints at 5.15pm, with the second outing against Arsenal coming at 6.45pm.

In addition, the Olympic Torch will be carried for a lap of honour around the pitch in between those ties.

This will be the second time the tournament has been held and Gers are familiar with both of their opponents.

In particular, they have played Arsenal many times over the years and the clubs most recently met at the Emirates Cup in 2009, with the Gunners winning 3-0.

Of course, Arsene Wenger's squad may well include defender Kyle Bartley, who has just completed his second loan spell in Glasgow with the 54-times Scottish champions.

Former Spanish favourite Mikel Arteta is in their pool as well although he is currently sidelined through injury but Jack Wilshere, a Gers fan, should be involved.

Rangers have met Southampton on a number of occasions too, mainly in the 1970s and mostly at Ibrox in the old Texaco Cup and Tennent Caledonian Cup competitions.

They also met in a pair of testimonials for Sandy Jardine and George Horsfall in May 1982 but haven't come together since and this will be Gers' first trip to St Mary's.

Further information about Rangers' summer programme will be announced soon, as will ticket details and prices for the Liebherr event.

:lol:

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

I know one of those paid was also speaking in the press about how he would just have to accept what he is given blah blah blah...despite already being paid. Something he failed to mention when being interviewed.

Uhhhuum, the bill is still outstanding if he chooses. He might have been given cash by another party but that doesnt mean the matter is resolved.

He will be a creditor until HE decides otherwise.

Christmas Day 1976, the Bankies went 2 nil up then Fergies Furies came storming back to grab a well deserved draw.

A week later the sensational Buddies went doon tae Cappielow and scooshed the Smellies 6-3.

Happy days Happy Buddie.

:D :D :D :D

Hey, c'mon, we're all pals on here.

6-3 game, our goalie Jimmy Liddell got sent off for head-butting, think it was, Frank MacDougall. (well done Jimmy, a local hero) :D

Anyway, point I was making was that Bankies fans done things the right way - they were shafted from pillar to post by JACK STEEDMAN, JOHN HALL and his puppet DAVID LOW (a man who cannot look anyone in the eye - even shiftier looking than Craig Whyte if you can believe that).

It seems to me now that Haudit and Daudit would never accept the Blue Knights bid as it actually had a chance of success - I reckon they could have got another £2m or so if they had a proper fighting fund set-up.

All I'm getting are moans and groans from Rangers fans doing virtually nothing to save the club, whereas if the Blue Knights had got preffered bidder status there would have been a massive campaign to get more funds into the pot.

The Third Lanark fans always hoped that someone, anyone would save them, sat back and did nothing - history seems to be repeating itself.

I just wonder who all the real players are behind the scenes.

If my club had behaved like rangers, I would expect them to have become rightfully extinct long before now - we don't have the same friends in low places, for a start. And you know what? I would accept that as just punishment. I would wash my hands of them in an instant.

What is ridiculous is your refusal to accept that the original tribunal,and the appeal, tried their best to show leniency to rangers, despite their intransigence, arrogance, rabble rousing rhetoric and all-round attitude of "you can't hurt us, we're rangers".

Since the original verdict, McCoist and Jardine did their best to inspire fear amongst those making what is a difficult decision with far-reaching consequences for the whole of the Game in Scotland.

Since no-one connected with the club has shown any contrition, the only honourable thing for the SFA to do now is to expel this mob. If they don't, there will BE no Scottish game. Get that? In your happy place, rangers will survive, but they'll have to play with themselves, because there will no longer be a football organisation in Scotland, thanks to your club going outside FIFA rules. They could have gone to CAS (which IS, despite their protestations, allowed by FIFA andUEFA), but no - that would have taken the matter outside what rangers see as their sphere of influence.

When this all shakes out, I am sure we will look back on rangers' day in the CoS as one of the most public acts of suicide ever committed. What makes it even funnier is that morons like you think it's a victory, and Gattuso is packing his bags ready to spearhead next season's Title win.

Yet again, on a slow day, the trogs come out to slaver their crap. If it's not the traditional whataboutery, it's the blinkered claptrap spouted by such as yourself. If rangers or their fans had shown ONE ounce of dignity in this affair, ONE iota of contrition, accepted even a tiny bit of reponsibility for the criminal behaviour they have indulged in, they may have attracted a bit of sympathy, a bit of compromise and a willingness from the rest of Scottish football to help them survive. Not only has that not happened, but they don't want to SURVIVE, do they? No, it's "warchest" this, and "Europe" that, and "rightful place" the other. I have always hated the arrogance and bigotry associated with both of the Sisters, but accepted that some decent people may follow them for the right footballing reasons.

Since the eruption of this shitstorm, I have had to revise this.

There are NO decent rangers fans. No decent human being can condone criminality and injustice on this scale. Anyone with the least shadow of a conscience would have walked away when the scale of their behaviour became public - no longer deniable as a papist conspiracy or tarrier lies. Those that are left? Scum, every one of them.

Hope that clears things up for you, bucko.

I don't think it was the arrogance that led Rangers' admin to go to the Court of session, but desperation. The CAS takes way too long to give any meaningful block on the transfer embargo. Any transfer ban must - I would assume - violate the conditions laid down by Green's consortium (who seem, after all, to be in it for a fast buck), causing his deal to collapse. If Green walks at this very late stage, the club are dead (they'd need to remake a CVA with any new potential suitor, if any exists: another month gone.). Then they need to go down the newco route, knowing that other clubs may veto their right to join the SPL and Europe will likely be out for 3 years. Thus greatly reducing appeal to buyers.

It was a hell of a gamble, but that's what happens when you're left with no real option.

On a more relevant note, the bit about the Croatian FA suspending Hajduk is pretty interesting. Dinamo and Hajduk are roughly comparable to the Old Firm in their dominance of post independence Croatian football and the relative size and spread of their support. So it's a big step to supend a big club.

On the other hand, it should be noted that the Croatian football world is by most accounts corrupt enough (and historically biased towards Dinamo enough) to justify even the most rabid Vanguard Bears style conspiracy theory.

what bastwards eh.........small companies wanting payments. Don't they know the mighty Ranjurs are better than them and could use the money to give to Laffinboy for his new Mercedes. Small minded tarriers eh No8.

From offishul H*n site :-

Roll up, roll up, getcha' tickets 'ere !

RANGERS will take part in this summer's Markus Liebherr Memorial Cup tournament along with hosts Southampton and Premiership giants Arsenal on July 14.

The Light Blues will travel to St Mary's Stadium for the unique three-team event as part of their preparations for the forthcoming SPL campaign.

Games will be 45 minutes in length and will be played on a round-robin basis, with drawn contests settled by a penalty shoot-out.

Three points will be awarded for an outright win, two will be given for a victory on spot kicks and one will go to a side which loses on efforts from 12 yards.

Ally McCoist's men will take part in the opening fixture against Saints at 5.15pm, with the second outing against Arsenal coming at 6.45pm.

In addition, the Olympic Torch will be carried for a lap of honour around the pitch in between those ties.

This will be the second time the tournament has been held and Gers are familiar with both of their opponents.

In particular, they have played Arsenal many times over the years and the clubs most recently met at the Emirates Cup in 2009, with the Gunners winning 3-0.

Of course, Arsene Wenger's squad may well include defender Kyle Bartley, who has just completed his second loan spell in Glasgow with the 54-times Scottish champions.

Former Spanish favourite Mikel Arteta is in their pool as well although he is currently sidelined through injury but Jack Wilshere, a Gers fan, should be involved.

Rangers have met Southampton on a number of occasions too, mainly in the 1970s and mostly at Ibrox in the old Texaco Cup and Tennent Caledonian Cup competitions.

They also met in a pair of testimonials for Sandy Jardine and George Horsfall in May 1982 but haven't come together since and this will be Gers' first trip to St Mary's.

Further information about Rangers' summer programme will be announced soon, as will ticket details and prices for the Liebherr event.

".....in preparation for the forthcoming SPL campaign".

How fuckin arrogant are these b*****ds?

Cheeky cheeky arrogant b*****ds.

For those that keep blogging expulsion and suspension are too severe and the panel do not have that option left neither do they have the option for leniency.

The SFA argued in court that the tribunal considered all other options in the rulebook other than expulsion or suspension were too lenient.

They did not wish to see the ultimate sanction or suspension applied as that was all that was left to them (and it was available to them just go as Hajduk Split and the Croat FA ... ) They wanted to show 'leniency' and used the rule (which the SFA believed to be valid) to create a 'fitting punishment' rather than suspend or expel.

Rangers effectively removed that option and told them in no uncertain terms .. we arrra peppul ye cannae dae that tae us .. nooo f offf """

Now unless these chaps at the tribunal and SFA think that's acceptable given the gracious way that they have dealt with this bunch of tax dodging, cheating scum ... then to my mind there is only one sanction coming regardless of the added bonus that FIFA are watching and in consultation ..

RANGERS ARE DEADER THAN A DEAD THING ROASTING IN HELL !!!

Put the champagne beside the ice-cream and jelly !!!!! :D

I think Blackadder would have put it something like

post-35183-0-73741900-1338552909_thumb.j

Nearly 11 o'clock and nobody has been accused of being a Shettleston Harrier yet. Who's it going to be today?

Me , i have Kerrygold butter on my rolls n gammon at work.

Why, what other league campaign is forthcoming as things currently stand?

These b*****ds know they are on a sticky wicket, why even mention SPL?

Maybe it's just me, but it just smacks of presumption. In the same way they seem to just presume that this CVA will go through.

Your right mate, at this moment in time they ARE still an SPL club, but by sayin so on their official site just smacks of the "we've done f**k all wrong here, we will be fine" mentality that's been ever present since Valentines Day.

Uhhhuum, the bill is still outstanding if he chooses. He might have been given cash by another party but that doesnt mean the matter is resolved.

He will be a creditor until HE decides otherwise.

Yep...Exactly what i said earlier this morning

Forgive my ignorance, but is the following likely?

1. Rangers suspended for a year by the SFA.

2. The SPL, not wanting to have a league of 11 and relieved of the hardest decision, draft in Dundee or whoever and offload Rangers to the SFL.

3. The SFL punt them into division 3.

4. Green walks away from his lower league club.

5. They die on the spot and we get a new SFL club.

These b*****ds know they are on a sticky wicket, why even mention SPL?

Maybe it's just me, but it just smacks of presumption. In the same way they seem to just presume that this CVA will go through.

Your right mate, at this moment in time they ARE still an SPL club, but by sayin so on their official site just smacks of the "we've done f**k all wrong here, we will be fine" mentality that's been ever present since Valentines Day.

thats kinda why they offered the CVA because they (rightly or wrongly) think its the best deal they can offer