Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I've seen some, in support of the present format of the spl, argue that the crowds have never been higher than they are at this time. I've spent a wee bit time tonight looking into this, and they were much higher in the late nineties and early part of the 2000's.

The general trend is downwards, which is what I've always thought, but was swayed by the simple statements made by 'experts'.

Attendances throughout Europe are on the decline, I believe, due to the simple fact that there are more options for the disposable income of the fans. TV doesn't help, obviously. The biggest problem with the current form of the SPL is that is being treated as a training organisation to keep OF players fit for their annual assault on Europe. And yes, the rest have colluded in this/allowed it to happen. The issue at the moment is that that wasn't enough for rangers - they had to cheat and act in a criminal manner to increase their income over a period of decades.

It was covered on this very thread about 40 pages ago. Or you can try RTC or Google. I'm not going waste my time trying to explain to a *** apologist who refuses to see.

i just looked at the RTC blog. this is there.

Goosy says:

04/06/2012 at 6:44 pm

I bet paye and Ni is up to date

………………………….

On balance of probabilities I’d agree but it’s also a question I’d like asked directly of D&P as there are those saying it isn’t.

I caught the discussion last week about whether or not it had been accounted for but have yet to be convinced by any theory explaining the rise from £18M (inc WTC) to £21M.

A simple question to Duff and Phelps would suffice. Are the PAYE/NI payments from Feb 14th to 31st May up to date and not included in the £21M listed in the cva proposal?

when the nutter that runs celtic research tips the balance of probabilities in rangers' favour then it's clear it's bull.

so it looks like - on this issue - you are talking absolute shite.

fair enough.

point me in the direction of evidence that rangers are intending to use cva money to pay their admin period tax bill. please.

1. They haven't paid PAYE since they went into admin

2. Thats OK as long as its treated as costs of administration and ( like D&P fees ) is taken from the available funds before the offer is made to creditors

3. The PAYE is not accounted for in the CVA options

4. The amount owed to HMRC quoted in the CVA is suddenly several million higher than it was on 14th Feb.

The only explanation for this is that D&P have added the PAYE due from the period 14th Feb to date to HMRC's debt that is subject to the CVA. This simply won't wash with HMRC as they have a right to receive that PAYE in its entirety. I would expect them to point this out and for D&P to have to reassess the figures and resubmit their assessments of the 2 options to creditors. The creditiors will then see that the 5.5 million allegedly available to them is reduced pound for pound by the PAYE amount due from 14th Feb. After this, no right-minded creditor will trust any of the figures in that CVA proposal and the CVA fails miserably.

Which is potentially what D&P are aiming for anyway. Why else would they deliberately make such a schoolboy error if not to ensure that HMRC vote against the CVA?

1. They haven't paid PAYE since they went into admin

2. Thats OK as long as its treated as costs of administration and ( like D&P fees ) is taken from the available funds before the offer is made to creditors

3. The PAYE is not accounted for in the CVA options

4. The amount owed to HMRC quoted in the CVA is suddenly several million higher than it was on 14th Feb.

1. i have seen no evidence of this.

2. D&P's fee will be taken from the cva

3. 13.4 and 13.7 in the cva specify what will happen regarding tax in the cva period. the admin period won't be covered because it will have been paid already.

4. bills recivied post 14/2 and interest.

Edited by T_S_A_R

Seems that Lord Glennie is a Grand Master of a lodge that McCoist and Martin Bain have connections with!

My link

For the avoidance of doubt I made this up then went out for dinner. Just in case anyone wants to know it was delicious.

That is pish. It is also the kind of nonsense that discredits everything else you might have to say of the matter. There is enough factual issues in the Rangers clusterfuck to point and laugh at without resorting to stereotypical (and incorrect) pish.

^^^^^^^^^^ raging mason. :)

Attendances throughout Europe are on the decline, I believe, due to the simple fact that there are more options for the disposable income of the fans. TV doesn't help, obviously. The biggest problem with the current form of the SPL is that is being treated as a training organisation to keep OF players fit for their annual assault on Europe. And yes, the rest have colluded in this/allowed it to happen. The issue at the moment is that that wasn't enough for rangers - they had to cheat and act in a criminal manner to increase their income over a period of decades.

This is an interesting link - it shows the Rangers home and away attendances in 1984/85 when Aberdeen left them trailing by quite some distance. You can sort games from lowest to highest. Hard to believe now but when Hearts played Rangers at Tynecastle the attendance was 5000 more than in the corresponding fixture at Ibrox.

http://www.google.co...vri05kA&cad=rja

This is an interesting link - it shows the Rangers home and away attendances in 1984/85 when Aberdeen left them trailing by quite some distance. You can sort games from lowest to highest. Hard to believe now but when Hearts played Rangers at Tynecastle the attendance was 5000 more than in the corresponding fixture at Ibrox.

19 January 1985 Aberdeen A 1–5 23,000 Prytz

ouch ! bet that hurtlaugh.gif

Edited by rustyarabnuts

Been away since Friday evening.

Sure we were still in the 1300s then in terms of pages.

What's happened over last 72hrs?

T_S_A_R has been trying to take your place as the resident naysayer and all round party pooper but he's not in your class. We've missed your pessimism and the sale of Prosac has sunk to an all time low.

But now your back I'm sure things will return to normal. :(

1. i have seen no evidence of this.

2. D&P's fee will be taken from the cva

3. 13.4 and 13.7 in the cva specify what will happen regarding tax in the cva period. the admin period won't be covered because it will have been paid already.

4. bills recivied post 14/2 and interest.

I'm struggling to see any relavence in any of your points. Wont waste any more time debating. You are either a delusional knuckledragger or trolling - very badly.

T_S_A_R has been trying to take your place as the resident naysayer and all round party pooper but he's not in your class. We've missed your pessimism and the sale of Prosac has sunk to an all time low.

But now your back I'm sure things will return to normal. :(

it's not about naysaying. it's about what is true and what isn't.

posters are just inventing sheer lies near enough every single day on this thread.

Not that hard to believe that an attendance towards the end of the season was lower. Overall, Rangers (who finished fourth) had the highest average home attendances in the league.

I'm struggling to see any relavence in any of your points. Wont waste any more time debating. You are either a delusional knuckledragger or trolling - very badly.

there is no relevance to the point that there is no evidence at all of D&P not paying tax but you cite it as the truth anyway?

:huh:

Interesting for the likes of Kincardine and T_S_A_R - but no doubt part of the ***** conspiracy. The last four home games have an aggreagte of 54k approx - this equates to 13.5k average. And that's without picking out some beauties like 8k against Morton, and 9k against Dundee - and these are HOME League games.

Not that hard to believe that an attendance towards the end of the season was lower. Overall, Rangers (who finished fourth) had the highest average home attendances in the league.

No it's not and normally I wouldn't bother with it. But there's been a lot of stuff written about not doing walking away and it very much looks like that's exactly what happened. The attendance against Hearts was much higher in October than it was in March. This suggests that when a team is not competitive, people don't bother coming - or at least not as many. If Rangers come out of this with a place somewhere in the Scottish league system, they'll be hoping that their current fanbase remains committed in spite of the fact that the team may be getting ridden on the pitch. Unless a warchest appears of course ...

Overall, rangers had one of the biggest grounds in the country, if not the BigotDome it was to become. In the biggest city in the country. With the Union Flag waving to attract scum from far and wide (let's not forget the Loyal from NI - but you're just about football, right?:D). Fourth place would be acceptable for any other club in the country, except your business partners and fellow bigot-attractors. Yet for your mob, these are the wilderness years, before Murray's Golden Dawn. How did that work out for you?

See you in Hell, MuthaFuckas!

That's not true.

in the past 7 days i have seen:

several posters confidently state that D&P would be getting removed asap and artmenia moonbeam qc even go as far saying they would be charged with crimes by the end of the week.

a succesion of roasters arguing that turkey is in the EU.

4 or 5 different people not understanding that lord glennie quoting the sfa qc doesn't make that quote his opinion.

a refusal to understand that the sfa can't punish clubs for going to court.

D&P's admin bill being stated as being 2 million higher than it actually was and D&P being accussed of lieing to the bbc about it.

tonight's disaster featuring D&P not paying paye and ni during the admin period.

in the past 7 days i have seen:

several posters confidently state that D&P would be getting removed asap and artmenia moonbeam qc even go as far saying they would be charged with crimes by the end of the week.

a succesion of roasters arguing that turkey is in the EU.

4 or 5 different people not understanding that lord glennie quoting the sfa qc doesn't make that quote his opinion.

a refusal to understand that the sfa can't punish clubs for going to court.

D&P's admin bill being stated as being 2 million higher than it actually was and D&P being accussed of lieing to the bbc about it.

tonight's disaster featuring D&P not paying paye and ni during the admin period.

You said people were posting sheer lies. I said that was not true. Ergo I was agreeing with you. You are shite at this. Hope this helps.

I must say its been awfy quiet on the Neil Doncater is a Cockwomble front.

Does this mean Neil Doncater is no longer a Cockwomble?

Or has it been confirmed that Neil Doncater is a Cockwomble?

Cockwomble is taking P&B to court for insinuating that it is a Neil Doncaster. :lol:

Edited by WeeHectorPar