Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

it's not about naysaying. it's about what is true and what isn't.

posters are just inventing sheer lies near enough every single day on this thread.

My friend and co are just waiting for Green to run away so they can save Rangers(wonder where they'll place the chapel).smile.gif

1. i have seen no evidence of this.

2. D&P's fee will be taken from the cva

3. 13.4 and 13.7 in the cva specify what will happen regarding tax in the cva period. the admin period won't be covered because it will have been paid already.

4. bills recivied post 14/2 and interest.

Thanks Tsar for that post. Before I read it I was a little bit confused, especially about who is going to cover the additional liabilities stacked up by Duff & Duffer because the couldn't or wouldn't decimate the playing squad to a sensible and affordable level.

But now I have read your post I realise you haven't a clue what you are trying to talk about, if you don't mind me saying. smile.gif

We can discuss such detail, but we do keep getting back to the kernel of the issue. Which is that Rangers in its current and previous incarnations is evil, corrupt, arrogant, cheating, devious, populated with a lying bunch of foul bigots.

With respect I would say there is nothing good about it. So the sooner it is wiped off the face of football, Glasgow and Scotland the better for all concerned. biggrin.gif

Apologies if already posted but I've not seen it on here: Rangers refute the SFA's claim that CAS could have ruled on their disrepute charge:

A 12-month transfer embargo was imposed on Rangers over their non-payment of tax last season, but that was overturned in the Court of Session last Tuesday, with the issue sent back to the SFA's Appellate Tribunal.

However, Lord Glennie's ruling appears to have been something of a pyrrhic victory for the Ibrox club.

Rangers, who currently owe more than £21million in tax, face ejection from the Scottish Cup or suspension or expulsion from the game altogether unless the maximum £100,000 fine is found to be sufficient punishment - an extremely unlikely scenario.

Yesterday, Charles Green, who is leading the consortium in place to buy Rangers, had the punitive sanctions in mind when he spoke about possible "disaster" for the club and Scottish football, but claimed he had little option but to go to the civil courts because the "Court of Arbitration in Sport was not open to the club."

The SFA responded by denying the route to CAS was closed off with a statement which concluded: "Indeed, no representation was made by the club to the Scottish FA to discuss the possibility or the process of seeking arbitration via the Court of Arbitration for Sport before Judicial Review was actioned."

To back up their argument, the SFA will cite 62.2 (m) of their Articles of Association which refer to the powers of the board - "it may submit or refer claims by or against the Scottish FA to arbitration."

However, that assertion was today rejected by Rangers with a spokesman telling Press Association Sport: "The Court of Session accepted Rangers' position that it had no alternative route of appeal. The judgement from Lord Glennie made it crystal clear. CAS would not have heard the case

"We repeat, we would like to see an outcome where common sense prevails and there is no damage to other clubs in Scottish football.

"Rangers fully accept that there should be a sanction but it ought to be proportionate given the circumstances the club was in ie. it was the victim of misdeeds of individuals who are no longer at the club."

Green, whose offer to creditors will be put to the voted on June 14, is considering his options and could appeal to the Court of Session to move the case back to the first stage of the SFA's disciplinary process.

Regardless of which body hears the case, the possible sanctions remain clear and potentially catastrophic for the Govan club.

There is no scope for 'deals' to be done between Rangers and the SFA.

Only accepting the original transfer embargo would prevent the case going back to independent tribunal.

However, Green would have difficulty in selling that idea to those Rangers fans who believe the SFA are antagonistic towards the Ibrox club, and who have celebrated Lord Glennie's decision accordingly in the past week.

From football365.com

23rd March 1985 what a day!!! My big brother's 25th birthday, Gers get pumped and the Honest Men enjoy an away win 1-4 at Douglas Park :D

... shame K*ll*e won 1-0 at home to Forfar

Aye, but being an A*r fan, you should know that you can't have everything (or win anything ;))

Home wins against the likes of Forfar used to be an excuse for celebration, and they may be again. That's what following your real team means, and I think we all agree. Maybes the currants will get used to it, but I won't be holding my breath...

That's assuming they ever GET to play Forfar....

BTW, not taking the piss out of Forfar, any one of their fans is worth twenty glory-hunting bigots who will never know the joys of starting a season thinking "wonder who's gonna win the league/cup/anything this season - cos it wullnae be us". We've all been there, lads and lassies, and we'll all be there again. That's what makes us FOOTBALL fans.

1338847276[/url]' post='6303451']

in the past 7 days i have seen:

several posters confidently state that D&P would be getting removed asap and artmenia moonbeam qc even go as far saying they would be charged with crimes by the end of the week.

a succesion of roasters arguing that turkey is in the EU.

4 or 5 different people not understanding that lord glennie quoting the sfa qc doesn't make that quote his opinion.

a refusal to understand that the sfa can't punish clubs for going to court.

D&P's admin bill being stated as being 2 million higher than it actually was and D&P being accussed of lieing to the bbc about it.

tonight's disaster featuring D&P not paying paye and ni during the admin period.

Feel somewhat misquoted there. Never said it would happen, said it could happen. In fairness, they do come across as a pair of complete shysters.

3. 13.4 and 13.7 in the cva specify what will happen regarding tax in the cva period. the admin period won't be covered because it will have been paid already.

Do you really think D&P are waiting until the cva is agreed before collecting their cash? they will have been deducting their fee each month. That's probably why the club has been losing a million a month!!

Been watching Quantum of Solace about a villain called Green who is swooping in to take control of assets. During a balcony scene his ex turns up to confront him and a conversation ensues about unscrupulous practices and how a price cannot be put on integrity as all of his investors are about to pull out......

Can anyone confirm I have not transferred to an alternate universe please.

Feel somewhat misquoted there. Never said it would happen, said it could happen. In fairness, they do come across as a pair of complete shysters.

apologies.

they do come across as shysters but in reality they are wealthy, succesful people who are in that position because they know exactly how to play the system without getting burnt.

posters are just inventing sheer lies near enough every single day on this thread.

That's not true.

how did granny danger get a greenie for saying that posters aren't making up lies everyday , when its obvious there is a least o_n_e

Aye, but being an A*r fan, you should know that you can't have everything (or win anything ;))

Home wins against the likes of Forfar used to be an excuse for celebration, and they may be again. That's what following your real team means, and I think we all agree. Maybes the currants will get used to it, but I won't be holding my breath...

BTW, not taking the piss out of Forfar, any one of their fans is worth twenty glory-hunting bigots who will never know the joys of starting a season thinking "wonder who's gonna win the league/cup/anything this season - cos it wullnae be us". We've all been there, lads and lassies, and we'll all be there again. That's what makes us FOOTBALL fans.

This thread is becoming far too much of an Ayrshire (and every other non-OF club) love in :angry::lol:

Is English your first language? unsure.gif

1338848830[/url]' post='6303573']

apologies.

they do come across as shysters but in reality they are wealthy, succesful people who are in that position because they know exactly how to play the system without getting burnt.

Appreciate that. My gut instinct is that they have bitten off more than they could chew with this one. They clearly had no idea what they were getting into and I cannot see it ending well for them. If they manage to avoid getting struck off it will be a result. Mind you, the IPA are fairly toothless when it comes to regulation.

However, there is clearly so much more dirt to come out regarding the Buns, so things will get murkier.

From RM, poster joined 30/5/12.

Posted Yesterday, 10:24 PM

I have gave this some thought, and please don't confine me to being a tarrier, I have done three tours of NI and know the score, but having served with many fans out with Rangers or selik. they hate us both equally, they don't see the SFA as being corrupt in any way against us, in fact they see it as being corrupt in our favour, they see the transfer embargo as an injustice and think it should have been far worse, and the fact wee cry about it makes them angrier that wee are trying to bully our way of what should be a simple relegation to the third division, and as far as they are concerned nothing but expulsion is good enough.

they see the whole set up as being corrupt in the old firms interest, and they also think we are a paranoid bunch of bigots, that can't see the bigger picture, they don't give one feck if we are prod or tarrier

it is nothing to do with jealousy either, they just want a fair even playing field, and they don't see that at the moment

----------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------- - ----------------------------------------- - ----------------------------------

Christ, he won't last long on there!

ETA: he posted this just after, reckon he WANTS to be on ze list!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I get what you are saying, but every fan of the other clubs I talk to don't see it that way, they remember the early 80's when only 10 or 12 thousands were attending games, and they reckon wee bought success in the years ahead has brought nothing but glory hunters to the Rangers cause, then they talk about things that are never reported in the media but are out there if you look hard enough, I find it hard to argue with them when what they say is true

---------------------------------------------

Not only 10,000 - 12,000 but.........

Rangers v Partick Thistle 4000

Rangers v Morton 5000

Rangers v Stenhousemuir 2500

ALL AT IBROX......and quite a few more of similar like attendances.

And for any **** out there who disagree with theses figures, check your official Rangers handbooks.

ps I think the Stenny game was a 4-1 humping...yee-ha.

Knowing our luck we will get relegated and miss them when they run away with the third division! Cause that is what will happen of course, according to all the Rangers fans! Even the U 12s or whatever age group they are allowed to play will sweep aside all the diddy teams in the lower leagues!

Ahh, the 80s! Scottish Cup semi against Rangers, seconds away from beating Dundee United in the middle of their double wins over Barcelona! And did you know white rose, we we just one win away from promotion to the premier league in about 86! You finished just above us on goal difference on last day of season.

how did granny danger get a greenie for saying that posters aren't making up lies everyday , when its obvious there is a least o_n_e

1. It is "Why did" not "How did".

2. It is called irony, some folk get it; you are obviously not one of them.

3. See 1 and 2 above.

Thank you for playing. :)

Knowing our luck we will get relegated and miss them when they run away with the third division! Cause that is what will happen of course, according to all the Rangers fans! Even the U 12s or whatever age group they are allowed to play will sweep aside all the diddy teams in the lower leagues!

Ahh, the 80s! Scottish Cup semi against Rangers, seconds away from beating Dundee United in the middle of their double wins over Barcelona! And did you know white rose, we we just one win away from promotion to the premier league in about 86! You finished just above us on goal difference on last day of season.

Stop it or Chic Young will report you to the polis :lol: