Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You've gotta read this everybody (click link).

Fantasy stuff.

Target list of 19 players, five playing at Euros?

Renaming Ibrox for £10 million?

I hope this guy is a con man for his sake, because if he believes the tiniest iota of anything he's said, he is insane.

This is fantasy island stuff and yet another reson for EVERY single creditor to knock back the CVA

Welcome home poz. Rightly or wrongly you are seen as the father of this thread and must be prepared to accept the mantle. When the great day comes we will require a stirring valedictory speech post encapsulating the emotions and joy of P&Bers everywhere.

Just catching up so apologies if already noted but this caught my eye. I think this puts Poz right at the top of "the list" of enemies - very much in a "cut off the head of the snake" way. Congratulations Poz - someone has to be number 1 :bounce3. :guns

:D

LOADS AND LOADS OF ANTI_ RANGERS POSTERS ON HERE EH,, HAHA, YOU WILL ALL GET CHOKED WITH YOUR OWN WORDS WHEN THE MIGHTY GERS COME BACK AND GIVE YOU ALL THE HUMPING OF YOUR LIFE,,,, CANT WAIT, COME ON THE GERS. WATP.

Wrong forum ya Fanny. Rangers Media for this deluded pish.blink.gif

Bye Ally! laugh.gif

Fantasy stuff.

I hope this guy is a con man for his sake, because if he believes the tiniest iota of anything he's said, he is insane.

Jesus H Fannyclanger! Is there no end to the utter arrogance of the individuals associated with this club. Club? It's not even a club anymore, it's a stinking rotting carcass that is on it's death bed yet still inexplicably continues to have these delusions of grandeur. Just fuckin kill them now and cleanse our game.

Green also referred to a £10m stadium-naming deal with "an airline investor or alternative".

Looks as if Hughie is actually starting to believe his own bullshit. He is definately losing it.

Please God let it be Iran Air

ICAO identifier IRA :lol:

Fantasy stuff.

Absolutely astounding from Green, incredible and totally unbelievable.

This man must think people here live in caves, hunt Haggis and have no TV, Internet or Telephones.

Season ticket money required quickly then Charlie ?

Absolutely astounding from Green, incredible and totally unbelievable.

This man must think people here live in caves, hunt Haggis and have no TV, Internet or Telephones.

Season ticket money required quickly then Charlie ?

Agreed, tho is Charlie his name or his habit?

Fantasy stuff.

5 players at Euros (Greeks as they have less money than Rangers) but whats he going to pay them with when he signs them as no double contracts and they will have to keep up to date with with PAYE and NI. The mans crazier than Whyte. Imagine if you were one of the clubs paid 5p in the pound for one of your players and the Rangers sign a batch of international players and pay them millions. Note to creditors JUST SAY NO !

Fantasy stuff.

Thought that Green link was leading to this

Edited by Forever Diamond

Green also referred to a £10m stadium-naming deal with "an airline investor or alternative".

Looks as if Hughie is actually starting to believe his own bullshit. He is definately losing it.

I think we can safely rule out Air Lingus and Ryanair. Easyjet has the colour scheme to appeal to The People.

:lol:

What an absolute clown. He's been playing to the gallery since day one. All this pish about changing the name of Murray Park etc. To be fair to Green he obviously did his homework. The Rangers fans will be absolutely lapping this up.

LOADS AND LOADS OF ANTI_ RANGERS POSTERS ON HERE EH,, HAHA, YOU WILL ALL GET CHOKED WITH YOUR OWN WORDS WHEN THE MIGHTY GERS COME BACK AND GIVE YOU ALL THE HUMPING OF YOUR LIFE,,,, CANT WAIT, COME ON THE GERS. WATP.

It's karma time ye fuckwit.

The sweetest revenge for Love Street September 17th 1977 will be you moronic cnuts dying.

It was great being in the USA for a fortnight. Rangers registers as a big fat ZERO anywhere in their sports coverage, either TV or printed media. The big stories were the NBA play-offs and the baseball, with the French Open tennis and Tiger Woods winning again thrown in.

Utter nonsense again. I keep up to date with the USA national team due to Boca and Edu playing for them and in the little Fox Sports i have watched it was pretty well covered. :P

Just home from holi-bobs in Dallas and Las Vegas. Went to the gym in the hotel each morning, and was wearing a St Mirren training T Shirt. In Vegas, a guy who turned out to be Belgian, came up to me in the gym, pointed at the shirt, and said in broken English... 'St Mirren! You Scottish? You better than the cheating Rangers!'.

Hand on heart - absolutely true. Made my day. Heh, heh.

How could he possibly have known about this if it is not talked about outside of Scotland? :P

Edited by No8.

f**k off twatlaugh.gif