Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What are you slavering on about? :lol:

You have 1 friend who you claim supports Hamburg but dislikes Rangers...Who cares? There are literally thousands of Hamburg fans who do follow follow and are frequent visitors to Ibrox.

You are indeed a fanny - now holding onto the dream Hamburg fans luvs you.....................what a FANNY - they couldn't care less if Ranjurs die - want links (sprake Deutsch?)

Point to any post where I lied scumbag - usual Ranjurs talking crapola scum

You have already accepted you got it wrong :lol:

The one where you say we signed Albertz from Dusseldorf.

And you can add Bochum to the German teams that Follow Follow.I had forgotten about them ;)

Schalke should be a good model for Rangers to look at. A club that was badly run and on its knees with bribery and corruption widespread, but sorted itself out, bringing in proper management. They took their medicine and fought back.

Now connected properly with its local community, raises money for charity through benefit games and concerts which it puts DIRECTLY into local community groups. NOT using it to bolster their own staffing levels.

Now they have over 100,000 members, are democratically run, and now the 4/5th richest club in Germany. You can find them on

http://tinyurl.com/6rc5qq6 where they now appear to be on a financial par with Liverpool.

Rangers could learn lessons and move ahead. But sure as hell not under Green, Whyte, King or any of the other shysters circling at present.

The fans groups have been in contact with Hamburg Fans groups as i believe they have something similar. I am sure the RST were in contact with various groups and individuals about this kind of project

As you seem so interested or more likely just trying to score points against the RFFF i personally know that Glencairn Crystal had their debt covered by the RFFF,incidentally Glencairn were all right with not getting the bill paid but it was covered. There has also been a healthy number of other small creditors paid by the RFFF,but as you are someone who obviously hasn't paid into the fund why are you so interested? One thing we are not going to do is pander to the curiosity of people such as yourself. Hope that sits all right with you.

It's more of a passing curiosity than an active interest. It's because your team's got a history of saying they've paid something or are going to pay it when they're blatantly lying and never had any intention of paying in the first place. that's all.:unsure:

gastropod is away campin for a while in the highlands . no internet , no radio , no newspapers. when i get back ive no idea what shitstorm to expect ..here is some things i,ll be thinkin on as i jog up ben macdhui.....chaz green admits some of his backers are heavy investors from ticketus/ octupus and they now own rangers( hmmm) .. craig whyte settles out of court with ticketus and gives them ibrox etc ( cash and corporate guarentees)... hector dashes in and stops the whole farce and starts liquidation against everybody that takes the piss..dowf and flaps have done something wrong and the everything is delayed ( probable)...nothing happens at all and all you are sill talkin shite :lol:..anyway .. will miss this for awhile, but look forward to 200 odd pages when i get back.

Schalke should be a good model for Rangers to look at. A club that was badly run and on its knees with bribery and corruption widespread, but sorted itself out, bringing in proper management. They took their medicine and fought back.

Now connected properly with its local community, raises money for charity through benefit games and concerts which it puts DIRECTLY into local community groups. NOT using it to bolster their own staffing levels.

Now they have over 100,000 members, are democratically run, and now the 4/5th richest club in Germany. You can find them on

http://tinyurl.com/6rc5qq6 where they now appear to be on a financial par with Liverpool.

Rangers could learn lessons and move ahead. But sure as hell not under Green, Whyte, King or any of the other shysters circling at present.

Schakle fans are much like huns!

No - 5 wankbag - are you being silly billy boy?

I believe you are a w****r No.8 - either suk-up or fook off

Yes - 20,0000 hamburg will follow follow w****r - sure thing

You are indeed a fanny - now holding onto the dream Hamburg fans luvs you.....................what a FANNY - they couldn't care less if Ranjurs die - want links (sprake Deutsch?)

All the above linked to the 1 quote. From this afternoon up until a few minutes ago. You have to be drunk or seriously mentally unstable

All the above linked to the 1 quote. From this afternoon up until a few minutes ago. You have to be drunk or seriously mentally unstable

Few drinks + think you are a twonk kiddo

I have looked at your sukky twat posts -what a plank

Edited by Claymores

We played Hamburg in Uefa cup about five years back.. the entire away support almost was in Rainjurs gear singing those german classics 'Das Famine Song' & 'Cry Was Nein Surrender'.... Obviously they are the ying to the st pauli yang.....

Are they dead yet?

No and they aren't going to! As we all know they will have their CVA accepted on Thursday. Then, they will argue that although not out of administration til the 12th of July, they will start hoovering up players. Meanwhile the fight with the SPL/SFA will continue and they will receive a suspended sentence. The EBT will be Not Proven and back they'll come, even more obnoxious than before! No8 and his ilk will be even more unbearable than they are now!

And you can add Bochum to the German teams that Follow Follow.I had forgotten about them ;)

hahahahahahaha - Bochum support the Gers? Have you ever visited Bochum? Makes Govan seem like a lovely place! Makes Motherwell look like paradice!

hahahahahahaha - Bochum support the Gers? Have you ever visited Bochum? Makes Govan seem like a lovely place! Makes Motherwell look like a dream town!

Edited by Claymores

No and they aren't going to! As we all know they will have their CVA accepted on Thursday. Then, they will argue that although not out of administration til the 12th of July, they will start hoovering up players. Meanwhile the fight with the SPL/SFA will continue and they will receive a suspended sentence. The EBT will be Not Proven and back they'll come, even more obnoxious than before! No8 and his ilk will be even more unbearable than they are now!

The CVA will not be accepted by HMRC.