Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I enjoy a laugh as much as anybody but posting pictures taken at a funeral of those 2 grieving as a joke is going too far.

But it's the only pics available without their huge, arrogant, smug grins.

What has Green got to gain now? Surely any man with money would be best staying 100 miles from ibrox.

If anything today is a result for an asset stripper like Green, he pays out less and does not have to build a team to play in Europe for 3 seasons. He can use this as an excuse as to why the players from the Euros rejected Rangers.

I still think there is a chance that someone could come along now and buy Ibrox and Cooper park for a little bit more than Green is willing to put up and then rent them back to Rangers for 1-2 million a season before selling them when they are back to full strength... which should be in about 5-10 years time.

I would guess today is not a good day for the likes of Murray, Bain, Ogilvie etc who will now come under proper scrutiny over the next couple of years, as Matt Slater has pointed out via twitter these investigations take time. Murray would probably just pay of his share of the debt via selling a company or two but how would the likes of Bain or even Greig fund any charges against them.

The start of the We Don't Do Walking Away brigade, erm, walking Away by the look of it.

Sorry mate couldn't resist, I don't blame you would I fuk support such a devious and deceitful bunch of fukin tramps

Didn't really bother him, or the rest of the orcs, until they got caught........

Because Rangers were the local club in one side of my family,so as happens with many children with clubs i was at Ibrox from an early age. Other side of my family have an affinity to PTFC coming from that area.

What age were you when you realised Rangers were a vile and bigoted organisation?

Has anyone checked on the current whereabouts of the following:

Jim Traynor

Chic Young

That gibbonmule Leggo

Neil Doncaster

The Killie Chairman

The Airdrie Chairman

Sandy Jardine

Mr Ogilvie

Bridges, lamposts and wooded areas may be the best areas to start.

Firstly, :lol:

Secondly, this now forces the SPL's hand by having to vote on a newco. Will the chairman grow a backbone and do the right thing by punting them to Division 3 or obscurity? Sadly, I doubt it.

Finally, :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sadly it's probably along the lines of 'Oh, that's a couple of day earlier than expected. Ok, better get the SPL meeting set up to finalise what we've all already agreed to get the newco in asap'

And then the Newco finds out that the judicial panel have revoked their SFA membership! Priceless. :lol: