Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

But it's the only pics available without their huge, arrogant, smug grins.

And?

Hedgecutter and every other right minded person agrees it was in pretty poor taste and thankfully it has been deleted from the thread. Now f**k off and carry on with your gloating....Jeeeez i am almost glad we lost the CVA if this is what you are like after you got your wish ya miserabalist :P

If anything today is a result for an asset stripper like Green, he pays out less and does not have to build a team to play in Europe for 3 seasons. He can use this as an excuse as to why the players from the Euros rejected Rangers.

I still think there is a chance that someone could come along now and buy Ibrox and Cooper park for a little bit more than Green is willing to put up

and then rent them back to Rangers for 1-2 million a season before selling them when they are back to full strength... which should be in about 5-10 years time.

I would guess today is not a good day for the likes of Murray, Bain, Ogilvie etc who will now come under proper scrutiny over the next couple of years, as Matt Slater has pointed out via twitter these investigations take time. Murray would probably just pay of his share of the debt via selling a company or two but how would the likes of Bain or even Greig fund any charges against them.

No chance, the deal is done. Rangers costs £2M a month to run, if it gets to the end of the month wages are due, there is no time or money to speculate on what Murray Park and Ibrox might be worth on the open market.

And?

Hedgecutter and every other right minded person agrees it was in pretty poor taste and thankfully it has been deleted from the thread. Now f**k off and carry on with your gloating....Jeeeez i am almost glad we lost the CVA if this is what you are like after you got your wish ya miserabalist :P

That was me. Again, sincere apologies.

Particularly vomit inducing interview fron Hugh Keevins on 'Talksport' just now..

'Make no mistake about it.. this will be disatrous for Celtic and disastrous for scottish football...' ... :huh: aye okay shug.. :)

Its also clear Keys and Gray have a hard-on for Paul Murray and Brian Kennedy..

Keys "Hugh would this have happened had the Blue Knights been succesful with their bid...?"

Keevins "Yes..." :D :D :D

What age were you when you realised Rangers were a vile and bigoted organisation?

Such a thought has never entered my head. Unlike many i can see past the bigotry,bitterness and vindictiveness towards others,yourself included as you seem to have an unhealthy obsession as to why people support any particular club.

Particularly vomit inducing interview fron Hugh Keevins on 'Talksport' just now..

'Make no mistake about it.. this will be disatrous for Celtic and disastrous for scottish football...' ... :huh: aye okay shug.. :)

Its also clear Keys and Gray have a hard-on for Paul Murray and Brian Kennedy..

Keys "Hugh would this have happened had the Blue Knights been succesful with their bid...?"

Keevins "Yes..." :D :D :D

It is disastrous for Celtic. huh.gif

Such a thought has never entered my head. Unlike many i can see past the bigotry,bitterness and vindictiveness towards others,yourself included as you seem to have an unhealthy obsession as to why people support any particular club.

ostrichwheadinsand.gif

That was me. Again, sincere apologies.

I should have Pmed you rather than quote it on here..I deleted my post as well.

As somebody said you are a decent poster and totally out of charcater.