Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Celtic cannot win the league at Ibrox if Motherwell win their next two games.

Ah, my apologies for overlooking Well, you're quite right.

If Motherwell win their two games and Celtic beat Rangers, Rangers will play Motherwell knowing any points picked up will crown Celtic champions. If Motherwell win though, they'll take a substantial lead over Rangers for second.

That's even better. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah, my apologies for overlooking Well, you're quite right.

If Motherwell win their two games and Celtic beat Rangers, Rangers will play Motherwell knowing any points picked up will crown Celtic champions. If Motherwell win though, they'll take a substantial lead over Rangers for second.

That's even better. :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's a phenomenal scenario. Let's hope the footballing gods are smiling on us diddies :)

Nah, that goes to Vanguard Bears. who still support Craig Whyte, even had a wee meeting with him and Supporters Liaison Officer Jim Hannah a few months back, some real hard hitting questions as you can see :D

http://www.vanguardb...eet-craig-whyte

At least they did not go as far as Dundee and make the interviewer the CEO. Fat Harry went from a keyboard warrior to CEO at Dundee quicker than he could eat 5 pies following his Dundee mad interview with Calum "billionaire" Melville.

Not sure but I think a seige mentality would give them a sufficient hard core support to comfortably rise in three consecutive seasons. A few Ranjurs minded players (a Lee McCulloch for example) who agree to play for peanuts and help them rise from the bottom would give them a significant advantage also. There not going to get 50000 but to think that they wouldn't be the biggest team in the lower divisions would be naive IMHO.

Siege Mentality?Given the nutter on Traynor who was having some difficulty coping with losing 2 out of 3 is typical of fans I think crowds would dwindle significantly.

That's a phenomenal scenario. Let's hope the footballing gods are smiling on us diddies :)

To thicken the plot, the Motherwell v Rangers fixture is on the same day as the deadline for Rangers Euro football eligibility.

Motherwell could qualify for the Champions League, take a significant step towards second and/or watch Rangers lose the title all at once.

Guaranteed FURY in the South Stand. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think that's harsh dude, people start supporting their football club long before they understand anything about politics or brainwashing (or religion as some call it).

If you start supporting a club and then become a bigot then there is a problem.

At the end of the day, your team is your team and i would imagine it is very difficult for anyone who has invested their time, money and affection to ditch or switch clubs no matter how much other fans do your head in.

The things other rangers fans may say or do should in no way reflect on No.8

The Rangers fans from the Glasgow area are more likely to be like no.8 and these are the ones who have the right to call themselves the true rangers fans.

You can think what you like, but the day I pay any attention to someone who calls me dude is the day they pile dirt on my coffin.

Utter pish. Not only that but utter hypocritical pish.

I watched Motherwell beat Spurs in the Texaco Cup at Fir Park in 1970. Well fans chanted, "When The Well go up to lift The British Cup we'll be there"

Your support is as keen as ours to succeed. There is no difference. We all want a sniff of glory.

So did I, but I was also in Chesterfield to watch Rangers get humped out of it were you?

if i am not mistaken , then i would say this date is ridiculously too early . a near impossibility that anyone would consider and make an official bid before mid march .

i would say this date is there for a reason .

i would say that there has been no staff pay offs for a reason .

i would say if there is no buyer before this date that the administrators said , then it is fucking liquidation .

Tough one for McCoist on Monday, can see the administrators being able to easily justify the cuts and getting fixed til the season ends.

Saw his quote on the news. Possibly badly judged but understandable with the pressure he's under.

Roll on Monday, but more entertainment and more popcorn to munch.

This is the best one yet on Rangers media.

Thread started

"If we are liquidated we lose all our players!"

the contracts are all null and void according to Fraser wishart.

http://forum.rangers...howtopic=212786

It's straight out of the "explaining debt to a [insert noun] vidjo", you can almost picture the poor wee soul thinking "liquidated? they gunnae pit wur plaars in a blender?"

It's straight out of the "explaining debt to a [insert noun] vidjo", you can almost picture the poor wee soul thinking "liquidated? they gunnae pit wur plaars in a blender?"

Sadly they're that daft.

Someone needs to make a giant cardboard blender and get it photographed outside Murray Park on Monday MornIng.

To thicken the plot, the Motherwell v Rangers fixture is on the same day as the deadline for Rangers Euro football eligibility.

Motherwell could qualify for the Champions League, take a significant step towards second and/or watch Rangers lose the title all at once.

Guaranteed FURY in the South Stand. :lol: :lol: :lol:

God, I'd almost want to be a Well fan - what a day that'll be!!!!!