Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Good to see you as your Mr Jekyll side No8. It seems clear that Green is just another Reg Brearley. For the good of the game I hope your team survives in some form, but in the 3rd Division so as to learn some humility and hopefully lose a large section of the knuckledragging element. Good luck No8

I received an email to renew but i am waiting for the letter through the post as i usually sign up for the CCCS plus i send in my away application with my sons and a boy i work with. We were just discussing what we were going to do this morning just before the news broke. There are so many different scenarios i am a bit at a loss at the moment.

Newco in the SPL ... I'll renew

Newco in the SPL with heavy sanctions ... I am undecided but probably renew

Newco in the SFL 3 ...I'll renew but would be looking at the prices being reduced

Buying over a struggling club and rebranding them ... Would like to thnk i wouldn't renew but probably undecided on that as well.

Just feel let down by yet another shyster...Sorry Mr Green but that is how this appears to me. He claims he was trying to get the CVA through but has been in the press talking of new signings and major investment...He was boasting if HMRC blocked the CVA he/the club would be £3 million better off. If he was serious about getting the CVA he would have kept his mouth shut or preferably put more into the CVA pot to make it more desirable.

1 plus to come out of todays news is the fact that HMRC are going to investigate what exactly has been going on. As i have said for a while i want to see those ultimately responsible for our downfall punished and punished severely!!

I wouldn't hold your breath mate, but I agree with you. The reality is that decent fans like yourself didn't cause it, and much that I wouldn't really like to see anyone lose their football club, if the vast majority of your fellow Rangers fans hadn't acted like bullies for decades, a bit of sympathy might have been in evidence from the fans of the other clubs.

HMRC's is the stumbling block, apparently.

Perhaps, someone can expand a bit but I believe HMRC has criteria on what needs to be met for a CVA to be accepted?

Seems it was inevitable then.

Terrible that my phenomenally good insight still leaves me with a reputation of -17 :) How the f*ck does that work?!

I think from a footballing point of view a new Rangers in the SPL will be the likely outcome and for the sake of Scottish Football proabbly the best outcome, although the other SPL clubs shoudl use this as an oppotunity to redraft the rules of voting and distribution of income.

I wholly support HMRC if they go after the people resposible for thsi mess and enforce sales of their assets to pay Rangers debt.

There is one thing I don't understnd about the speculation of about Rangers starting off in Div 3, there seems to be an assumption if the SPL clubs vote against Rangers they will automatically be voted into the SFL.

This is the SFL who Rangers as one of the SPL clubs resigned from , to join the greed is good SPL.

If Rangers were admitted to SFL , how much would all the small clubs have to find to upgrade their grounds and police matches gainst Rangers.

If I was an SPL Chairman I woudl not be voting against Rangers entry to the SPL , as it could kill Rangers and they would never be seen again, never mind three years.

Rangers need punished and I think the answer is to suspend their SFA license for 12 months and let everybody see the impact of the SPL without Rangers and in 12 months time they can then have a vote when all the emotions have calmed down.

Good to see you as your Mr Jekyll side No8. It seems clear that Green is just another Reg Brearley. For the good of the game I hope your team survives in some form, but in the 3rd Division so as to learn some humility and hopefully lose a large section of the knuckledragging element. Good luck No8

They should have to apply to get into the SFL like any other new club should.

Terrible that my phenomenally good insight still leaves me with a reputation of -17 :) How the f*ck does that work?!

By hitting the wee red minus sign at the bottom right of the post - as I've just demsontrated for you :)

HMRC will NOT cut a deal with Rangers.. Rangers will pay the full amount or they will be liquidated...

Sadly, I think you laced your ice cream and jelly with a wee bitty too much rasberry sauce.

I wish that was true. I really hope the HMRC don't back down but sadly I think they will.

The club will be liquidated, there is no doubt in my mind about that. It's just a matter of how much groundwork Whyte has done to transfer assets for ease of starting a new club, as far as i can see.

Well you are 100% wrong. Sorry.

I took a trip all the way back to page 1 and award the Crystal ball award for predictions to The Ghost of Jim Morton and for all but a difference in name to magoo 82 well done guys

It works by people seeing that you're phenomenally good insight was unphenomenal enough not to look at the hundreds of posts on the subject throughout the thread going all the way back to page 1 with phenomenal amounts of reposts.

They should have to apply to get into the SFL like any other new club should.

True, but in the euphoria remember there are many ordinary Rangers fans who can't believe whats happened to them. Thousands have poured their hard earned into their club over decades and are only now waking up to the fact that they have been conned by successive owners. I genuinely pity them, not their club!:unsure:

Edited by CambieBud

Once proud?

I can think of a number of occasions last season when i was proud, a couple from Hampden :)

I agree 2 great results for your once proud club. It just goes to show how unstable and unpredictable the loony owner of you debt ridden club truly is. A great achievement by Paulo Sergio and how does Romanov repay him?

The door.

Answer the question, how much debt are Hearts in and what is the annual turnover and profit? r

Most true supporters of Hearts will have a rough idea of this BTW.

True, but in the euphoria remember there are many ordinary Rangers fans who can't believe whats happened to them. Thousands have poured their hard earned into their club over decades and are only now waking up to the fact that they have been conned by successive owners. I genuinely pity them, not their club!:unsure:

If you dance with the Devil and all that....