Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I think from a footballing point of view a new Rangers in the SPL will be the likely outcome and for the sake of Scottish Football proabbly the best outcome, although the other SPL clubs shoudl use this as an oppotunity to redraft the rules of voting and distribution of income.

I wholly support HMRC if they go after the people resposible for thsi mess and enforce sales of their assets to pay Rangers debt.

There is one thing I don't understnd about the speculation of about Rangers starting off in Div 3, there seems to be an assumption if the SPL clubs vote against Rangers they will automatically be voted into the SFL.

This is the SFL who Rangers as one of the SPL clubs resigned from , to join the greed is good SPL.

If Rangers were admitted to SFL , how much would all the small clubs have to find to upgrade their grounds and police matches gainst Rangers.

If I was an SPL Chairman I woudl not be voting against Rangers entry to the SPL , as it could kill Rangers and they would never be seen again, never mind three years.

Rangers need punished and I think the answer is to suspend their SFA license for 12 months and let everybody see the impact of the SPL without Rangers and in 12 months time they can then have a vote when all the emotions have calmed down.

Aye, right. Shooting the fcukers between the eyes is too good for them. Never mind the years and years of cheating, never mind the sectarian signing policy, never mind the riots in Barcelona or Manchester, never mind any of that - they've acted like complete cnuts since Feb 14 this year! Arrogance, no humilty whatsoever. Trying to sign Cousin, pish about Gattuso, bringing the civil courts into it, fat Sally's 'who are these people?' rant, Sandy Jardine marching on Hampden and issuing threats to those 'against' Rangers, the dodgiest administrarors ever...

Fcuking shoot these fcukers - now.

I assume most fans forums are running polls at the moment to guage opinion that hopefully their respective boards take note of the results.

This is the one big chance to rid not only scottish football but society of one of the main vehicles for bigotry in this country.

humourad.png

Followed a link from the previous page and saw this advert which I found very ironic, also I enjoy the fact that there is only so long you can put your head in the sand and eventually all those rangers fans will realise they are about to be supporting the diddiest team in scotland who have won nothing possibly with nae players :D

Edited by tux78

Green on ssn was a treat ..claiming a precedent had been set in spl wit newcos being voted in which is clearly fiction ... guy is so clearly a loon!! Even if he had cash for purchase of assets which I don't believe he has, where is cas o cover running costs in close season ...they aredead!

You don't like Rangers do you Poz :lol:

What I picked up from the meeting last Thursday night was St Mirren will vote for Rangers with the answer given in a round about way. Commercial reasons

As long as some kind of punishment is given out will do for me wether they are in the SPL or not.

FFS Been away abroad for 2 weeks with no net access ( deliberately ) This morning I thought " ok take an hour or 2 to catch up on this thread "

Just as I was booting up the news came on about hmrc's rejection of the cva.

Been hard enough keeping up with todays thread never mind catching up on the past fortnight!

Anyway, all good stuff :D:rolleyes:

I assume most fans forums are running polls at the moment to guage opinion that hopefully their respective boards take note of the results.

This is the one big chance to rid not only scottish football but society of one of the main vehicles for bigotry in this country.

Very much so. This is about much more than just football.

EKACCIES: If Rangers were admitted to SFL , how much would all the small clubs have to find to upgrade their grounds and police matches gainst Rangers.

They wouldn't have to, Berwick, Arbroath and Peterhead have all accommodated the OF comfortably in the last two seasons.

Do you really believe that the fans will stand for newco being re-admitted? I think THAT would kill our game, not newco Govan being banished to the lower league for a few seasons.

This is potentially a sporting cheat to end all sporting cheats. Never mind match fixing, it looks likely that players were improperly registered for a decade. As Alexander Armstrong would say..."Killlll them".

If they register a newco within 21 days of liquidating the old one they keep the history...but the founded date has to change to 2012.

How exactly does a company founded in 2012 manage to lay claim to history running from 1872 :unsure: , are you Charlie Green in disguise.

Irvine Meadow my arse :lol:

Follow Follow running a poll.

Spl with sanction...3.9%

SFL 3 ..................96.1%

About 500 posters have taken part. I hope Mr Green is taking notice