Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Aye and because of that the player registrations for Rangers cannot be transfered to sevco as they hold no footballing credentials. Would this mean any proceeds from players sold just now would go to Creditor pot?

YES as far as I'm aware as they are still under contract with the oldco.

Only Newco didn't get a 10 point deduction or a £160,000 fine; Oldco did. Newco's only punishment so far is a three-year European ban. Still, not bad for a club only 2 days old. :D

Not a three year ban, they fail to meet the criteria for European competition as they are a newco. It's a failure to qualify NOT a ban.

Not a three year ban, they fail to meet the criteria for European competition as they are a newco. It's a failure to qualify NOT a ban.

Also, noones slammed them for behaving like they have a God given right to play in Europe year after year. Arrogant fux!

I notice the 'express delivery through the stained glass window of your local chapel' option has mysteriously gone missing. unsure.gif

True, but calling it gave the exclusive proof they are moving the Big Hoose to the English Leagues, and renaming it....

post-23278-0-13280800-1339879727_thumb.j

Also, noones slammed them for behaving like they have a God given right to play in Europe year after year. Arrogant fux!

It's well documented that Fergie wanted to knock Liverpool off their perch when he got Man U job, well it's about time Scottish football did the same to these wanks. See how long their "loyal follow follow" fans stick around, c***s.

Did someone not also say that they need three full years of accounts to qualify and the year runs from the start of June to the start of June so it is in effect four years before they are eligible.

The trusts were based in Jersey, but the payments were made in Scotland to UK residents, so of course they're subject to Scots law. If they weren't, why would HMRC be all over them?

Simple answer TAX EVASION ! the trust maybe based in Jersey but the money was paid by offshore bank account to avoid/evade being possibly tracked.

Did someone not also say that they need three full years of accounts to qualify and the year runs from the start of June to the start of June so it is in effect four years before they are eligible.

I think you're right, I can't remember where I read it but it'd be a peach if true.

That's the rules though, it's not even a ban. They need 3 years accounts do they not? Try telling that to all the dafties though.

The account period runs from 1st of june to 31st of may, so due to NEWCO 2012 not being formed until 14th of june they've missed the boat this year :lol: :lol: , which means, qualification permitting ther'll be no orcs in europe until 2016 at the earliest.

ETA, just noticed this points already been made.

Edited by blanco

I have to admit that earlier in the week me and my mate were discussing our season ticket renewals and away allocation...I did ask if we were signing up for the travel club for away European games...In my defence it was early in the morning ;)

Please let's not get into a war of semantics. Call it what you will but it will be reported in the press as a "ban"; When you're not allowed to play European competitions you're not "disallowed from carrying out the aforementioned activity because you are not presently in posession of the necessary documentaion which will allow you to carry out the afore-mentioned activity for a period specified in the rules of the Union Européenne de Football Association", you're banned from Europe for 3 years.

From the OED

ban

Pronunciation: /ban/

verb (bans, banning, banned)

[with object]

• officially or legally prohibit (something): parking is banned around the harbour in summer
  • officially prevent (someone) from doing something: her son was banned for life from the Centre

Would you rather that we use the word "disqualify" or do you also have a gripe with that?

I have to admit that earlier in the week me and my mate were discussing our season ticket renewals and away allocation...I did ask if we were signing up for the travel club for away European games...In my defence it was early in the morning ;)

Haha FairPlay mate. ;) Have a greeny. :D

In view of the difficulty even those fans living within pyshing distance of Ibrox are having accepting what has happened to their club, and in view of the total news blackout there has been outside of Scotland which means that there are some 47,000,000 fans who still believe they are supporting Rangers FC, (hew!!!) how many fans does The Rangers FC actually have?

No weans football since February for me this weekend. Gave me time to catch up with events via Spence et al and contemplate the full situation. I'm now confident that fan pressure will force the SPL chairmen to vote the Newscum out and we will all live happily ever after. What a wonderful day :D

The account period runs from 1st of june to 31st of may, so due to NEWCO 2012 not being formed until 14th of june they've missed the boat this year :lol: :lol: , which means, qualification permitting ther'll be no orcs in europe until 2016 at the earliest.

ETA, just noticed this points already been made.

I thought sevco or Green's vehicle company (aka The Rangers FC had been set up for a while, I'd be really surprised if he mucked that up.

Anyone know when Sevco was started as a company? And was it that or what company name and registration bought the assets off the administrators? I honestly don't think I've seen those details reported.

What makes you think teams would want two extra visits from Celtic "to make up for the loss of Rangers"?

We're not there just to be patronised by glory hunters from Glasgow.

It's not two extra Celtic games it's just in a League of the 11 remaining clubs there is the oppoprtunity to play 4 times giving 40 matches instead of the current 38.

This would get rid of the split and all teams would have 20 home games instead of the current 18 or 19.

It makes sense as the 11 teams are already in place.

I wouldn't expect Dundee to be too interested in this idea as they could still benefit if TheNewRangers are correctly not allowed into the SPL.

Please let's not get into a war of semantics. Call it what you will but it will be reported in the press as a "ban"; When you're not allowed to play European competitions you're not "disallowed from carrying out the aforementioned activity because you are not presently in posession of the necessary documentaion which will allow you to carry out the afore-mentioned activity for a period specified in the rules of the Union Européenne de Football Association", you're banned from Europe for 3 years.

From the OED

[/size][/i]

Would you rather that we use the word "disqualify" or do you also have a gripe with that?

I think this is quite an important issue as this matter is discussed in wider forums. People describing at as a ban suggests that it is a form of punishment and that it should be taken into account when considering other sanctions. I think it's important that we clarify that misconception.

It's not about being pedantic, it's part of the propaganda war - we should not let it go unchallenged.