Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

much obliged, extremely informative.

It seems to me though that the SFA are attempting to 'save' Rangers, and that previous rumours of relegation to the first division could be true.

The SFA seem to be digging a deeper hole - why just they don't admit t that this latest twist is nothing to do about fans, new league structure, pyramid schemes or whatever and just an attempt at circumnavigating the SPL rules and an attempt to try and give rangers an escape route. It's far too late in the day, with the league fixtures almost out, to think we're all stupid enough to believe their spin.

Does the SFA think we all came up the clyde on a water biscuit ?

Edited by Wokcomble

I think the top 9 posters on here should give details of their addresses and take the flak/windaes panned on behalf of all the diddly fans.

I was going to say 'But i am 1 of the top 9 posters on this thread'...Then i remembered i support a 3rd division club (well i will soon) so officially i am the diddiest of the Top 9 diddies :D

Name & Registered Office:

SEVCO 5088 LIMITED

Accounting Reference Date: 31/03

Last Accounts Made Up To: (NO ACCOUNTS FILED)

Next Accounts Due: 29/12/2013

Name to changed to The Rangers Football Club Ltd

29/12/2013 :) (+ 2 years = 2016/17 earliest season of European qualification)

tom english

My link

i love this line

"Smith said he wanted to save the club and, on Thursday, hours after Rangers had been liquidated, he made his move. It was akin to busting in on a funeral with a defibrillator"

It's a great line and spot on in its sentiments.

Fans were enraged at the thought of a Newco - it's what drove the protests against Bill Miller.

However, Wattie and crew have stood back to let the club die before stepping in. Yet he's the hero.

I've said it and I'll say it again. The Rangers supporters are nearly all too thick to see past the pish the Record feeds them.

This is a cracker. "We were just looking to have a chat about where the club was going....."

Down the tubes, ya moron.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/327062?

It's the Wattie and Sally show and the only thing they care about are .....Wattie and Sally. They're welcome to each other and their own sense of puffed-up self importance.

It's like Toad of Toad Hall. And here's happy-go-lucky-Coisty doing his finest impersonation of the miserable quisling Ratty.

post-40256-0-06274000-1339916806_thumb.j

So all rangers fans and most of the chairmen of Diddy clubs say Scottish football will suffer without RANGERS. Well news flash there is no rangers anymore but we do have this new wee Diddy club called THE RANGERS. And Scottish football will suffer if we let them into the spl

Granny's valid point is that Newco(rpse) will say a 3 year European ban is sufficient punishment, whereas they've simply failed to meet the criteria for playing in Europe, by not having been members of a national football association for 3 years.

Agreed.

Granny's distinction between a sanction imposed and the Newco's failure to meet entry requirements is important.

Of course, they amount to the same thing for the same reasons, but we don't want this "they've suffered enough" pish to gain a foothold.

I was going to say 'But i am 1 of the top 9 posters on this thread'...Then i remembered i support a 3rd division club (well i will soon) so officially i am the diddiest of the Top 9 diddies :D

As far as this thread is concerned you've always been the diddiest.

As far as this thread is concerned you've always been the diddiest.

:DYesterday Radio Scotland had an interview with Ken Dodd who was playing glasgow last night. Never heard 'where', but Ibrox would have been a great choice.

I have been away since the 9th June. If anyone could post a quick summary of what has happened since then, I will be much obliged and will reward you with a greenie. Thanks.

Green bought the assets for £5.5m.

The CVA was rejected.

The old club is to be liquidated.

A newco has been formed.

Walter Smith waited for the old club to die, then said he (well a consortium he is fronting) wants to buy the assets because they are "Rangers men" unlike Green.

The Rangers fans lapped up Uncle Walter's sh*te and turned on Green.

The SPL keep putting off the dual contract investigation.

The SFA are trying to merge the SPL and SFL.

I think that's it.

Oh, and of course they shafted all their creditors for a minimum of £55m. Which coincidentally is 10 times the apparent worth of the assets.

Got to admit I am finally getting bored of this. We all know the SFA and SPL will pull out all the stops to ensure Rangers survive with the least amount of hardship, we just don't know the how yet.

The only way to give them some extra thought would be to mobilise the supporters clubs of all the other teams as a NO protest on the 30th June, someone within the 1883 pages had suggested. So someone from a supporters club in Scotland needs to take the initiative and get the ball rolling.

Edited by hudster1969

Green bought the assets for £5.5m.

The CVA was rejected.

The old club is to be liquidated.

A newco has been formed.

Walter Smith waited for the old club to die, then said he (well a consortium he is fronting) wants to buy the assets because they are "Rangers men" unlike Green.

The Rangers fans lapped up Uncle Walter's sh*te and turned on Green.

The SPL keep putting off the dual contract investigation.

The SFA are trying to merge the SPL and SFL.

I think that's it.

Oh, and of course they shafted all their creditors for a minimum of £55m. Which coincidentally is 10 times the apparent worth of the assets.

You forgot got to add almost everyone in the footballing establishment from club chairmen through to the mainstream media broadcasters are continuing to treat us, the ordinary fans, like idiots.

On that note, here's a message for club chairmen - we are not stupid people. Read many of the posts on here and you will realise how well informed, analytical and perceptive we are. We've also been more honest and objective than anyone else about some of the individual players in this fiasco. Don't treat us like fools, instead do something practical like insisting on a meeting with SKY to clarify the TV deal and put an end to the scaremongering.

Continue to disrespect your fans on this issue and you will pay the price.

Has to be said at the start of all this it was a tough call because Rangers were by no means the first club to go into administration just the biggest.

However as all the issues came to light it has made the decision for the authorities very easy.

In a sport where a club can get booted out of the Scottish Cup for a mere admin error, what is an appropriate punishment for years and years of cheating?

SFA & SPL should deal with all the issues as one rather than individually it's the only way to clear the whole thing up.

Rangers should take a year out gracefully and sort themselves out.

You forgot got to add almost everyone in the footballing establishment from club chairmen through to the mainstream media broadcasters are continuing to treat us, the ordinary fans, like idiots.

On that note, here's a message for club chairmen - we are not stupid people. Read many of the posts on here and you will realise how well informed, analytical and perceptive we are. We've also been more honest and objective than anyone else about some of the individual players in this fiasco. Don't treat us like fools, instead do something practical like insisting on a meeting with SKY to clarify the TV deal and put an end to the scaremongering.

Continue to disrespect your fans on this issue and you will pay the price.

He had only been away since last week, I guessed he would already be aware of the media being c*nts. ;)

Got to admit I am finally getting bored of this. We all know the SFA and SPL will pull out all the stops to ensure Rangers survive with the least amount of hardship, we just don't know the how yet.

The only way to give them some extra thought would be to mobilise the supporters clubs of all the other teams as a NO protest on the 30th June, someone within the 1883 pages had suggested. So someone from a supporters club in Scotland needs to take the initiative and get the ball rolling.

I'm not wasting an afternoon on A poxy protest like some kind of moron.

I've written to my club's chairman and told him my thoughts, as have hundreds of other Saints fans. I'm big enough and ugly enough to decide whether I want to watch a rigged competition or not.

I'm not wasting an afternoon on A poxy protest like some kind of moron.

I've written to my club's chairman and told him my thoughts, as have hundreds of other Saints fans. I'm big enough and ugly enough to decide whether I want to watch a rigged competition or not.

serious question.did you get a reply.