Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

:unsure: I know that Green has bought the corpse assets and most would say that is perfectly legal.But a guy I know who used to work at the tax office ! recently retired ! threw in a huge spanner.

He said if someone or a few others starts to offer an 8 figure sums like the £11 million offered today ...... the HMRC has and could use the power to seize the assets from Green and and offer them to the highest bidder to gain more back from the corpse of the oldco in the interests of the creditors !.

He said that 2 weeks ago and also said that it doesn't matter that Nuff n Helps have an agreement with Green on the sale it's the liquidators that will have the final say !.The sale to Green was in the best interests of the club surviving but the liquidators will only have the interests of the creditors and £11 million is far more attractive than a puny £5.5 million.

Some may shoot me down for posting this but only passing on what I got told.

:unsure: I know that Green has bought the corpse assets and most would say that is perfectly legal.But a guy I know who used to work at the tax office ! recently retired ! threw in a huge spanner.

He said if someone or a few others starts to offer an 8 figure sums like the £11 million offered today ...... the HMRC has and could use the power to seize the assets from Green and and offer them to the highest bidder to gain more back from the corpse of the oldco in the interests of the creditors !.

He said that 2 weeks ago and also said that it doesn't matter that Nuff n Helps have an agreement with Green on the sale it's the liquidators that will have the final say !.The sale to Green was in the best interests of the club surviving but the liquidators will only have the interests of the creditors and £11 million is far more attractive than a puny £5.5 million.

Some may shoot me down for posting this but only passing on what I got told.

When BDO first touted it was mentioned then as 1 of their powers.

When BDO first touted it was mentioned then as 1 of their powers.

FFS just when there's light there's Fritzel again !.

I'm beginning to think there will be no newco in any league for a year now ?.

FFS just when there's light there's Fritzel again !.

I'm beginning to think there will be no newco in any league for a year now ?.

You never read it here then :o ? Not commited imo...........

Surely, someone at Rangers should put some ropes up outside Ibrox and encourage all interested parties to form a queue to table their bids in person. Maybe an open day where potential new owners can get a look around before deciding if they will table a proposal ? Is it already a condition that an offer can only be made by people who don't want to own the club ?

These new bidders seem to meet the criteria for solid new owners. That is, an offer of £11m, willing to risk the wrath of the SFA, SPL, the opposition of home fans and away fans and the intention of handing the club back to the fans after three years.

I'm not sure if this is the best bid yet but Leggo will keep us all right in his own inimitable way......................

.............." I can exclusively reveal that Allan Bartholomew Victor Desmond Michael Benedict Stewart, age 34, last known address 10 Smith Street, Smithston G34 6YH has close connections to a Roman Catholic priest as he was seen saying good morning to the man of God last Friday. His business partner, Stephen, Mario, Vittorio, Giusseppe McKenna, 57, of Romany Terrace, Riccarton KA1 7TY is not all he seems either. He has Roman connections with family based in..................Rome. His Italian upbringing is clear evidence of his catholic background and he must never be allowed to darken the doors of the Big House"

Both of these shady characters will be monitored closely by Sir Walter of Smith and the first time they step out of line, Chief Wounded Bear himself will be on the warpath with his braves, real Rangers Men, who will make them rue the day they crossed these valiant men, Rangers Men, Grizzly Bears............grrrrrrrrrrrr ! "

(Any similarities to the real Leggoland blog are purely coincidental)

Edited by Cutty Old

And as Greenie himself says "if there's more money growing spuds on the pitch then that's what i'll do" :lol: .

There's no place for sentiment with these upstanding chaps either.

I love that one. Two Tattiedomes! :lol:

What will you do to replace the wee figures to represent the players? A minty moonbeam, Craig Whyte's 'off the radar wealth' speedboat, Jim Traynor's succulent lamb chop?

David Murrays wheelchair/crutches

Paul Murrays Range Rover

Naismiths Dog

Craig Whytes empty seat in Ibrox

A scarf

Hector

sounds feasible hellbhoy. you reckon 200,000 non Rangers fans could cobble together £20m and have the world's greatest ever party?

£100 a head, bring yer own jelly and ice cream

I'm in can I get a family discount ? :D

edit ...... there will be no Rangers family discount I presume :unsure:

And Arsenal said 'Yes' :angry:

Boycott 'em, or Walcott 'em if thats more appropriate......

To be fair Arsenal and dead Rangers had a history so I can understand their decision. I believe until craig Whyte sold them Rangers had shares in Arsenal when they helped Arsenal out in the past.

as the post describes how have you all been handling the abuse at work etc from other fans?

i work with aberdeen motherwell celtic and hamilton fans rangers to but no-one seems to defend the club at work apart from me. constant arguements especially with the aberdeen fan i feel like kicking shit right out the b*****d his latest today was 'rangers will be expelled as there is new proof david murray set all of this up so that when green took over he would again take control' sick of it all. i can take banter but its now pure and utter hatred coming from them i am seriously going to end up getting the sack through knocking one out.

so whats your stories?

we need to stand up and be counted if like most the fans at my work dont want to say anything as you will end up flipping out(as i am about to) surely we cant just sit back and take this abuse? WATP after all i was pulled up for saying WATP as it can be sectarian yet an hour later he has a guiness hat on waving the ireland flag when the fucker wouldnt even be aloud in the country as hes brittish yet i am expected to laugh this off(which i did as was banter) but surely saying Watp isnt sectarian and what he done was worse?

all i hear is pie and bovril say this and that etc

enough rambling whats all your takes on this bullshit. WATP

Sacked in the morningwhistling.gif

i look forward to this thread developing smile.gif

ihttp://forum.rangers...howtopic=223359

Edited by itzdrk

Chris McLaughlin being filleted on Twitter and RTC.

Rangers Tax-Case ‏@rangerstaxcase

@BBCchrismclaug Is it better to be first than right? I got documentation that a wideboy chancer wanted to buy RFC 18 months ago…

I sat on it because documents were so amateurish / proved he had no chance. Should I have written an excited blog entry?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

McL's amateurism to the fore ?

Just looking through the CVA report and the amounts involved are pretty staggering. This wasn't just a little creative accounting, this was wholesale thievery.

What gets me though is not the amounts involved, as much as the idiocy of SDM and the slew of charlatans that have been pulled into his wake. If you're wanting to sail close to the wind financially then go into construction or security where you can stiff investors right, left & centre. At worst you'll get a wee piece in a Sunday newspaper about what a rogue you were and maybe a couple of grumpy ex-partners trying to break your ribs with a carpet-hammer. Regardless, you can be sure your scams will create little by way of media attention.

Don't buy a football club with a massive following of bigots who still think the sun doesn't set on the empire. In Glasgow.

What did he think was going to happen? That all these people who were continually "sticking it on the tab" would be assuaged by regular puff pieces in the MMS? Y2K was going to happen? The global economy would collapse before anyone noticed? They'd win the CL and Broadfoot's image rights would clear the slate?

I think he created a monster and then shat it. The gambles taken and the amounts involved smack of a man who got spooked and was too frightened of his "children" to tell them the truth. It's this sense of entitlement in a large section of the Sevco 5088 support that angers me most, but could you imagine being the figurehead of that mob and having to tell them you've been full of shit for years?

Time to hand back the knighthood, sir. You're chances of getting your prosthetic over Joanna Lumley are slipping away.

Edited by Bob Roth

Committed ? of course I am ! I'm in a mental institution as I type for uncontrollable fits of laughter from this MEGA thread.:blink::lol:

BDO partners Malcolm Cohen and James Stephen will be appointed joint-liquidators to the old company, although no timescale for when this will happen has been made available.

Cohen said: "Once BDO is formally appointed, the joint liquidators will be seeking to protect any remaining assets, maximise recoveries for the benefit of creditors, and investigate the reasons behind the failure of the company.

"It is right that there is a full and robust investigation into why the company failed, together with concerted efforts to recover monies for creditors and the taxpayer. This may include pursuit of possible claims against those responsible for the financial affairs of the company in previous years."

© Spain, 12/6, didn't let me quote for some reason :unsure:

If you look at that pdf, it states in cash terms no vote as a value of £94,850,989.48.

Sorry but f**k ME!!

can I have the 48 pence, it'll buy me a pack of Rizzla.

Edited by DuntoiRab