Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Has anyone given any thought to the nickname we should give to the fans of newco? After all the can hardly be known as H*ns as that club doesn't have a team and soon won't exist anymore.

For beginners I suggest we call them The Uns as they support an unclub, with an unlicence, playing in an unleague. They have an unhistory and very probably also have an unfuture.

We know they like their tradition so I am in favour of a word that still includes the letters u & n. Preferebly a short word, say four letters (five for the plural), so _un_ or _un_s.

I'll have to give it some thought.

Edited by Granny Danger

Can you still get thon big inflatable bananas from the 80s ?

Should they re-appear on the terracing & stands to show our appreciation of The SFA and The S.F.L. ?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/INFLATABLE-170-CM-BANANA-LARGE-TROPICAL-HAWAIIAN-PARTY-/270774034834?pt=UK_Home_Garden_Celebrations_Occasions_ET&hash=item3f0b63e192

Can you still get thon big inflatable bananas from the 80s ?

Should they re-appear on the terracing & stands to show our appreciation of The SFA and The S.F.L. ?

Perhaps this would be more appropriate:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mens-Wombles-70s-80s-Retro-Cartoon-Fancy-Dress-Costumes-/400295097275?pt=Adult_Fancy_Dress_UK&var=&hash=item5d337273bb

That would require 44 matchdays, and I'm not sure we have that many available.

The Championship, League 1, and League 2 manage it. Hasn't there been a 44 game season before in the SPL as well? It would mean more midweek games but personally I love night games under the floodlights.

Was wondering of Doncaster's salary has a 'bonus' element to it? Would make sense that when he came on board he had some incentive to increase the total turnover/income for all SPL clubs. This would be a mixture of sponsorship, gate receipts and TV income of course, and other bits and pieces.

This might explain some of his nonsensical utterances, which would have resulted in more money for him personally. :angry:

Can be something as simple as that which attempted to screw Scottish football for years.

Of course Scottish football will be here long after Doncaster has disappeared off to a better job elsewhere. He is of the 'here today, gone tomorrow' type. :unsure:

Remember Sven in charge of England? To win the World Cup his bonus was to be a millionnn pawwnds (think Rock n' Roll Swindle), to fail and it was a pay off of 2 million.......

alex thomson@alextomo Spokesman for Rangers new company says they have no problem paying staff this week

Collapse

• jim traytor?? chico young???

cool.gif

One small problem, the players are due a month not a week ;)

These imbeciles believe that it is 14 year old boys in their bedroom who are causing the problems. How do they know I'm 14 year old and that I'm typing in my bedroom ?

I suppose they can be forgiven, since they are from a "different generation", but I'd suggest that these days most 14 year old boys with access to the internet in their bedrooms will not be spending much time on this thread. They'll be on....ehm..."other" websites and at least one of their hands will be too preoccupied with other ventures to be available to type.

:blink:

Ravelin

Has anyone given any thought to the nickname we should give to the fans of newco? After all the can hardly be known as H*ns as that club doesn't have a team and soon won't exist anymore.

For beginners I suggest we call them The Uns as they support an unclub, with an unlicence, playing in an unleague. They have an unhistory and very probably also have an unfuture.

Well, it's a simple one.

They are now being called "The" Rangers.

We nearly all know them as The ****.

Nobody really wants them so we shun them.

So, why not call them "The Shun"? 8)