Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Nope, Cowdenbeath have pinned their colours quite disgracefully to the mast so far. GMFC is putting out nothing but white noise.

Good news IMO. Just today we have seen some statements of intent against the Newco from the likes of Raith, an extra week gives the fans time to organise and apply pressure on their clubs. The Morton's Supporters Trust are holding an open meeting on Thursday, for example, and will be handing over its observations to the club.

Plus it's another week until the start of the season, another week of Sevco blundering along with no significant income.

It's looking good in SFL1 but meanwhile at the bottom of the heap there's Montrose chairman Derek Sim saying that "They would be welcomed by the Third Division clubs. Playing Rangers twice a season at home and going to a stadium like Ibrox would be a huge boost for our league."

I'm not worried. Anyone remember the London-based 'financial expert' on Newsnight Scotland a while back, convinced that Rangers would get their CVA through no bother?

Presumably he's going to be the next Greek Finance Minister.

Gotcha!

'Professor Chris Brady, of the Greenwich School of Management'

4:50 onwards, then 9:45 onwards: comedy gold.

It's looking good in SFL1 but meanwhile at the bottom of the heap there's Montrose chairman Derek Sim saying that "They would be welcomed by the Third Division clubs. Playing Rangers twice a season at home and going to a stadium like Ibrox would be a huge boost for our league."

What mechanism allowed Mr Sim to become the spokesman for all Third Division clubs? Besides, his team will be going to a stadium like Ibrox. It's called Hampden.

Keep your powder dry bears, just heard from a very well informed first cousin of a friend of a friend that an absolute 'haymaker' is about to be delivered and really turn things around for us. This is not a wind-up. crabflute.gif

Could it be this?

SSSuitDiorama2.jpg

Meanwhile over on Follow Follow Mark Dingwall has informed the Mods to chop any threads trying to organise protests against Green and his consortium. On hearing this i asked if he had been promised a place on the board....again and was threatened with being banned.

I'll take that as a big Fat Yes then Fat Chap

Every chance I'm very late to the party on this one, but I've just noticed the new name for the Old Firm forum. Gave me a very cheap laugh.

:lol: thanks for directing me to that ha ha.I'll bet once newco media and swallow swallow see that they will go ballistic.

SCOTLAND NEEDS A STRONG RANGERS ...... GET YER FINGER OOT BERWICK :D.

Meanwhile over on Follow Follow Mark Dingwall has informed the Mods to chop any threads trying to organise protests against Green and his consortium. On hearing this i asked if he had been promised a place on the board....again and was threatened with being banned.

Whats all the FF hoohah about the RFFF having a secret meeting with Green?

What mechanism allowed Mr Sim to become the spokesman for all Third Division clubs? Besides, his team will be going to a stadium like Ibrox. It's called Hampden.

Oh right. Its only chairman speaking out against Newco who are allowed to comment :rolleyes:

:lol: thanks for directing me to that ha ha.I'll bet once newco media and swallow swallow see that they will go ballistic.

I assume it those lovely chaps that have been giving the STV guys a hard time

@STVGrant - Understand upset at use of Sevco 5088. But is what it is. Green doesn't own 'Rangers' yet. Owns most of assets but not yet the vital ones.

@STVGrant - It's Sevco 5088 because Green isn't operating a football club at present. If/when he gets Rangers' SFA membership, he's operating Rangers FC

Edited by ray_of_licht

Whats all the FF hoohah about the RFFF having a secret meeting with Green?

Green invited them along as fan represntatives for a meeting. They were given a list of questions by the support. They asked the questions and seemingly Green answered them but the RFFF are refusing to tell their members what was said. They are now saying we should all get behind the new consortium and buy season tickets but they claim to be sworn to secrecy over what was said. As i said anybody mentioning a protest is getting banned and their threads chopped.

I think i will protest against the fact they have banned all talk of protest

Dingwall is a fat nazi fuckwit. Never in the history of Scottish Football has anybody needed a good kick in the baws like that Fat Dick

Is there a list of players who have left now, Ness and Fleck seem to be trending on the tweeter.

Here ye go... started only a couple of days ago, and took me ages to find again :lol:

Alan McGregor - Rumoured to be rejecting switch to newco

Neil Alexander - Out of contract

Scott Gallacher

Grant Adam

Defenders

Dorin Goian

Kirk Broadfoot

Sasa Papac - out of contract

Lee Wallace - Switching to newco

Steven Whittaker - rejected switch to newco

Carlos Bocanegra - rumoured to be rejecting switch to newco/on verge of signing for Toronto

Ross Perry

Chris Hegary - out of contract

Darren Cole - out of contract

Midfielders

Lee McCulloch - Rumoured to be switching to Newco

Maurice Edu

Steven Davis - rumoured to be rejecting switch to newco

Alejandro Bedoya

John Fleck

Jamie Ness - rejected switch to newco

Salim Kerkar

Kyle Hutton

Andrew Mitchell

Rhys McCable - rejected switch to Newco

Robbie Crawford

Lewis MacLeod

Barry McKay

Juan Ortiz

Strikers

Kyle Lafferty - rejected switch to newco

Steven Naismith - rejected switch to newco

David Healy - out of contract

Andrew Little - out of contract

Sone Aluko - rejected switch to newco

Kane Hemmings

Edited by Kyle

On Orctalk it goes like this.

A thread keeps getting swiped on FF, but there are serious Bears over there trying to organise a gathering at Ibrox tonight at 7!!

I urge all who can to make it tonight and have our voices heard! Now is the time for action from us, we cannot sit back and let these vultures tighten their grip.

If you want to be sitting in Ibrox come August, September and beyond please stand side to side with fellow Bears and fight for this club, for OUR club!!!!

1 reply

Bit short notice, eh?

That's incorrect. As the governing body, the SFA issues licences to both SPL and SFL allowing their Clubs to play in Scotland. If this wasn't the case, how could the SFA have placed a transfer embargo on Rangers? :)

SPL: In accordance with the SFA articles and to the extent that it is not already a full or associate member of the SFA, membership of the league confers registered membership of the SFA.

SFL: REGISTRATION WITH SFA A CONDITION OF MEMBERSHIP

A Member or Associate Member who is not already a full or associate member of the Scottish Football Association must make application to become a full or associate member of the Scottish Football Association (as the case may be) within fourteen (14) days of being admitted to membership of the League failing which its membership of the League will lapse, and in

the event that the application is unsuccessful, its membership will lapse upon that decision being intimated to the League.

It's a mute point as doubt when they drew them up the SPL envisioned the circumstances that we have today.

Green invited them along as fan represntatives for a meeting. They were given a list of questions by the support. They asked the questions and seemingly Green answered them but the RFFF are refusing to tell their members what was said. They are now saying we should all get behind the new consortium and buy season tickets but they claim to be sworn to secrecy over what was said. As i said anybody mentioning a protest is getting banned and their threads chopped.

Dingwall is a fat nazi fuckwit. Never in the history of Scottish Football has anybody needed a good kick in the baws like that Fat Dick

I wonder if things would have worked out differently for Rangers if the support hadn't spend the past six years focused on paranoid concerns about who has an agenda, who has tarrier sympathies, and who their 'enemies' in Scottish society were.

I guess we'll never know.

Anyway it's starting to look like the coup de grâce in this whole saga will be delivered by the RFC supporters themselves. Chin up No. 8 you don't seem like that bad a guy.

SPL: In accordance with the SFA articles and to the extent that it is not already a full or associate member of the SFA, membership of the league confers registered membership of the SFA.

Worth noting for clarity this isn't an SPL-specific thing, it applies automatically. Any club in membership of an SFA affiliated League, Association, or National Association is a registered member of SFA.

No change there, then.......

It actually got worse. He claimed that the loss of visiting fans would be a huge financial hit but that the diminuishing of sponsorship could be a problem for directors. He then threw in that the loss of the Sky contract because of the failure to provide the four guaranteed OF games could leave them actionable. I felt that his `threats` were directed particularly at the new fan owned clubs.

Becoming quite dispirited about our media at the moment. I know it`s always been crap but the news desk at the BBC and the Herald seem to have just entirely lost the ability to argue against or even question the company line in all this.

I'll bet that fat cnut Dingbat has been bribed with a place on the new sevco 5088 board for helping Greenback quell the fans into being idiots to follow follow orders.Then Dingbat will get the chop not long after probably when the fans hand over their money.

SFL: REGISTRATION WITH SFA A CONDITION OF MEMBERSHIP

A Member or Associate Member who is not already a full or associate member of the Scottish Football Association must make application to become a full or associate member of the Scottish Football Association (as the case may be) within fourteen (14) days of being admitted to membership of the League failing which its membership of the League will lapse, and in

the event that the application is unsuccessful, its membership will lapse upon that decision being intimated to the League.

It's a mute point as doubt when they drew them up the SPL envisioned the circumstances that we have today.

Yeah, to clarify a 'registered' member of SFA is the level of Junior and a lot of non-league clubs, but all clubs in SFL or SPL have to above the level above that so in the unusual circumstance of not having it already (i.e. a Junior club that's not Girvan or a non-league Senior without it) must therefore apply to SFA pronto for Associate Membership.