Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Beat me to it, hero. Shit, if you go to work, you've to read through 40 pages before you feel safe posting a reply.

Quite so. I just post now and edit/apologise whenever I catch up.

There's been a lot of good debate on this thread, but I think we're now reaching the end game. Where it's about visceral reaction to a club that for years has been associated with bigotry and that has used its financial strength to 'bully' other clubs.

Sorry to see you getting red dots though for expressing a genuinely held view.

Good post mate. It's actually kind of gobsmacking that Rangers fans refuse to see any other point of view on this situation. There is a reason that everybody is reacting with delight to it, and the sooner they realise why that is, the better off Rangers and Scottish football will be.

Sort of agree with that tbh. Any Rangers fan posts, they effectively get hounded out. Loads of hysteria at different times, some of it wouldn't look out of place on Rangers media.

Still a great thread for info, if you can be bothered to weed through it all.

I don't agree. There are a few regular posters who follow the team in question

and they usually get a fair hearing.

Maybe a bit of pish ripping now and then but hardly haltered.

That's because apart from being necrorangers fans, they seem to be sensible.

Oxymoron, I know.

I have NEVER seen this thread plunge to the the depths of RM and FF.

I wish No8 and the others good luck. They will need it.

Sorry to see you getting red dots though for expressing a genuinely held view.

It's relatively hard for anyone who doesn't post with his trousers around his ankles to get a negative karma around here. Folk with Rangers as their clubs aren't getting it especially hard on here. You're being fished.

Gretna didn't have potentially 40-50k c***s paying in every Saturday either.

I think you'll find that neither do The Rangers. 50,000 @ £30 (in the SFL3!!!!) every 2 weeks = £3M per month to cover Ibrox, policing, stewarding, players, backroom staff. Mebees aye, mebees no.

Not sure this even makes sense.. :unsure:

Peter A Smith@PeterAdamSmith Brown asks fans who "pay for season tickets and fund the club" to force Green out. He says he'll "give Green his pound back." #ibroxprotest

I thought it was £2? And he'd really have to give him £3 so Green would have his 250% profit, like what Craigie got!

I thought it was £2? And he'd really have to give him £3 so Green would have his 250% profit, like what Craigie got!

Green's consortium have paid out upwards of £5.5m during the process so far

Broon thinks a quid is a fair trade less than a month laterlaugh.gif

John Brown's involvement made me recall this, come to think of it the incident involving him(starts around 3:50) has been the reaction of pretty much every Sevco fan in this saga, i.e how dare you punish me for my crime mad.gif

Edited by GordieBoy80

No one should follow the Belgian model, it's shite. Also you have a group of six at the top, then this group of six in the middle are supposed to be playing for a European place? How many fucking European places do you think we have? Horrendous idea, and extremely disappointing that Gilmour is promoting the idea of Sevco in the First Division.

My thoughts ! if there is a 16 team SPL then you would have to include as much competition as possible to keep interest.

I'm bearing towards a 10 team SPL at the moment with no split just incase one of our teams are in Europe long enough and avoid these stupid have to play these games before the split and feck yer euro hopes.

I would include 3 up and 3 down with 8th place playing the 3rd place in the 1st division for survival or promotion,only the top 7 clubs would be safe fighting for 5 places in Europe as it stands,effectively leaving 2 clubs in limbo fighting for nowt but pride at the end off the season.The elitist one place onto the SPL needs to go as most clubs can survive no problem in the SFL and SPL football is just extra revenue if you get there.

There are about 18 clubs that can play SPL football IMO and a top ten SPL with 3 relegation places easily gives you 8 clubs that could easily supply a very exciting 1st division fighting for SPL promotion.More clubs in contention makes it all worth going to watch football.

That's just my opinion :D.

Wonder if anyone at this protest bothered to ask Bomber who HIS investors are/were?

Edited - Just to add, someone on twitter just used the hashtag #ImwithBomber - I wouldn't advocate using that much!!:lol:

Edited by mozam76