Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Not buying it, because if they wanted to do that, they wouldn't have pissed off every club and fan in the country with that mealy-mouthed document put round midweek. They'd have done the hatchet jog ages ago. Oh and for the benefit of Spiers:

Sevco, Sevco, Sevco, Sevco, Sevco, Sevco, Sevco, Sevco.

I think that was a smoke and mirrors job. If they are happy to piss off fans with that hotchpotch, they will have no qualms about really pissing us off. No league wants them but they help generate £60,000 for every SFL club.

The untenable organisation is the SPL here, and heads should also be rolling at the top of the SFA.

I say Stuart Cosgrove should be Chief Exec of the SFA. With immediate effect.

Turnbull Hutton as President.

Here is Cosgrove's CV from Wikipedia.

joined Channel 4 in April 1994, serving for eight years as Controller of Arts and Entertainment and currently as Head of Programmes (Nations and Regions). Cosgrove graduated in Drama and English from the University of Hull and has studied at George Mason University, Harvard’s John F. Kennedy School of Government and Wharton Business School. He has a Ph.D. in Media (the thesis published as part of the book Theatres of the Left, 1880-1935) and a Doctorate in English and American Studies. He has been awarded an honorary Doctor of Arts by the University of Abertay Dundee and honorary professorships by the University of Stirling and Liverpool John Moores University.[1][2][3][4]

In Scotland, Cosgrove is probably best known as the co-host of BBC Radio Scotland's popular comedy football phone-in Off the Ball which he presents twice a week with Tam Cowan, and as the co-host of BBC Scotland's Saturday football results show Sportscene Results. Born and brought up in Perth, he is an avid fan of the town's football club St Johnstone. He also wrote a book, Hampden Babylon, revealing the seedier side of the Scottish football scene.

Oh yes forgot to say he can also be Chief Exec of the SPL and the SFL at the same time. More capable on hos own than the 3 we currently have in place. :o

I am sure he couldn't be ars*d with the non stop meetings so he could bring in Tam Cowan as his representative at these meetings and attend the various committees etc.

Right folks, get your money on a Daily Record exclusive interview on monday about the heroic 'bomber' brown and his plans to save rangers. Was going for lunch today in Glasgow and who should be sitting having a very cosy chat in Cafe Gandolfi? None other than Mr James Traynor and john 'bomber' brown. Typical, while Jim spence is phoning chairman and speaking to fans, Traynor is spoon feeding the latest rangers stooge some cherry cheesecake and the party line.

Traynor has gone from a Succulent Lambist to a Cherry Cheesecakeist ?

I actually have an image of Brown in a high chair with one of those hard plastic bibs around his neck and cheesecakey slart* running out of the side of his mouth and dribbling down his chin.

Traynor uses his spoon to scoop it up and put it back into Brown's facial orifice.

"Come on John, you know it's good for you........."

*(Slart - a quasi-medical term explained to me by a GP mate, more than a fart but something less than a shite - a hybrid rectal excrescence. Slart.)

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

I am sure he couldn't be ars*d with the non stop meetings so he could bring in Tam Cowan as his representative at these meetings and attend the various committees etc.

No, for all that is right, no. Cowan is a fat jolly weeg. Yes, Muhwell is a weeg club/town.

Feck the fat unfunny shit.

Right folks, get your money on a Daily Record exclusive interview on monday about the heroic 'bomber' brown and his plans to save rangers. Was going for lunch today in Glasgow and who should be sitting having a very cosy chat in Cafe Gandolfi? None other than Mr James Traynor and john 'bomber' brown. Typical, while Jim spence is phoning chairman and speaking to fans, Traynor is spoon feeding the latest rangers stooge some cherry cheesecake and the party line.

Who paid the bill?

Was it Jabba on Daily Record expenses?

Or Bomber using the cash he received from Tom (aged 82) the pensioner from East Kilbride?

if it annoys Celtic supporters than he gets my vote

'Cos Greenock + Muhwell are suburbs of the same city, that is not a shock.