Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Newco Rangers will have a squad alright. In fact, they'll have the kind of squad they should have had a week or two after Feb 14 - kids and a few seasoned pros who hang around. Still, Haudit & Daudit are highly professional and knew what they were doing.

I have no idea about finances, licences, infrastructure, ability to operate Ibrox and Minty Park - but they'll have a squad alright, let's not kid ourselves on that score.

Spot on matey.

Don't forget the SPL still have to invite someone up to make up Club 12's place.

We could be here til fucking Christmas at this rate.

If Sevco get punted for good then it will be Christmas! As someone said earlier in the thread; at least we'll get to see how Summer football works!

Absolutely. Thumping two local rivals on our way to second division glory would be pleasing indeed 8)

We'd also get to avoid newco for, at least, two seasons!

And if it all goes pear shaped you can have derbies with Annan the following season.

Newco Rangers will have a squad alright. In fact, they'll have the kind of squad they should have had a week or two after Feb 14 - kids and a few seasoned pros who hang around. Still, Haudit & Daudit are highly professional and knew what they were doing.

I have no idea about finances, licences, infrastructure, ability to operate Ibrox and Minty Park - but they'll have a squad alright, let's not kid ourselves on that score.

Yes, I think the squad will be the least of their problems. The running costs of IP and MP will be more of an issue - how are their season ticket sales going anyway?

Of probable more concern are the conditions demanded for their SFA application. The document was posted here last night. Without looking back for it and off the top of my head some of the conditions are:

5 year business plan (easy enough to cobble together)

Details of shareholding, corporate structure, CVs of directors and shareholders (who knows what will come out here)

Guarantee of liquidity (will probably need banks involvement here)

Confirm payment of all football debts of oldco (£2m+?)

Agree to any sanctions deemed appropriate on entry (signing ban, points deduction?) May have applied if in D1?

Agree that any further issues of oldco that come to light will become the responsibility of newco. (That could get very interesting....)

To me there are a few big hurdles still to get over...

Don't go back to Brockville

Orange Crushed

Bad Day :D

Disturbance At The Big Hoose

The Great Beyond (where they are right now)

How The SPL Was Won (And Where It Got Us)

Ignoreland (where the SPL's sent them now)

IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT (AND I FEEL FINE) - should be played over every SPL tannoy at the start of next season.

Leave

Man-Sized Wreath

Minty Got A Raw Deal

Pretty Persuasion (Lack Of It)

Rangers Free Europe

Whiny Unhappy Peepel

Greetiness Follow Follows

Try Not To Breathe

The Wake Up Bomb (See Ya, Don't Wanna Be Ya!)

We All Go Back To Where We Belong

You AREN'T The Everything

Jim 'i don't print lies' traynor -

Rangers were able to play - badly - in the Champions League but got their hands on the millions that helped bring their £31million debt down and it will be the same next season.

Brilliant mr traynor......just fuckin brilliant !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shiny Happy (P&B) People - biggrin.gif

How the West(Scotland) Was Won and Where It Got Us - this is only the begining

We All Go Back to Where We Belong(Div 3)- overachieved for too long considering illegalities biggrin.gif

Some people are either scaremongering or simply can't compute simple arithmetic.

How the fcuk will Newco not be able to pay for the upkeep of all their fixed assets in div 3?

Newco's business model is far better in div 3 than it ever will be in the SPL.