Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Johnstone is a fucking joke. He states that "36% of all shareholders and all season ticket holders aged 18 or over in favour of "NO" to "Newco". Aye, of ALL season ticket holders, not just out of the ones that responded! We now have all the Rangers fans on twitter etc giving it the whole "Kilmarnock aren't so bad after all" spiel and jumping into bed with us due to this skewed statement. Get them to f**k Johnston, I don't want my clubs name uttered in the same breath as these lowlifes.

Enjoying the debate so far over on Kerryfail Street as to whether or not we're all still pssst dirty orange b*****ds since the demise of Sevco.

The conclusion appears to be... probably.

Tarrier clubs are exempt, so you lot are ok

He does neglect to mention that, without Real Madrid and Barcelona, there would be about ten top class teams fighting for the title each year and it would be the best fucking league in Europe. Valenica, Sevilla, Athletic Club, Malaga, Athletico Madrid, Real Sociedad, etc... fucking great stuff.

Johnstone is a fucking joke. He states that "36% of all shareholders and all season ticket holders aged 18 or over in favour of "NO" to "Newco". Aye, of ALL season ticket holders, not just out of the ones that responded! We now have all the Rangers fans on twitter etc giving it the whole "Kilmarnock aren't so bad after all" spiel and jumping into bed with us due to this skewed statement. Get them to f**k Johnston, I don't want my clubs name uttered in the same breath as these lowlifes.

That's a terrible figure to quote unless it's contextualised, it's stinks, hope the fans are nor letting him away with word plays like that

Says it all, here.......

My link

From Paul McConville's blog

"Predictions of the collapse of society should there not be a Rangers, and the collapse of Scottish football unless they regain a place in the SPL in one year are nothing but nonsense. If Mr Regan believes them, then he is either deluded or has seen evidence so stark that he has been terrified to reveal it to anyone else. I would not want to suggest that he is engaging in deliberate scare-mongering to terrify his member clubs into compliance.

If a trenchant critic of the SFA wanted evidence for criticism, then these statements by Mr Regan hit the nail on the head. Lack of communication; lack of business acumen; lack of planning; over-reliance on one team to the potential detriment of all others…the list goes on. "

Look at this resulting from SPL policy.

We talk on here of boycotting clubs here, there and everywhere but we still don't know how things will go. We still need to influence that.

• Yes let us make sure the SFL clubs do the right thing.
  • Yes we need to tackle Regan and Doncaster eyeball to eyeball, toe to toe, shut them up, challenge their nonsensical slaverins, and get them on their bikes.
  • Make sure the SFA does not intervene on anything to push an agenda that is wrong for Scottish football, even if it is the personal wish of key members of staff within the SFA.
  • Work to remove the corrupting influences within Scottish football that prevents it learning from the Rangers disgrace, and ensures it never happens again. This must start with the resignation of Campbell Ogilvie. Doncaster to go, and indeed the SPL needs to be wound up.

We are talking here about membership organisations, which were created and are run to reflect the wishes and aspirations of their members. This includes the supporters of the clubs. Important these bodies understood this properly, not just on the basis of one campaign but forever.

If our goal is anything it is to help create and support an honest administration, honest leagues, clubs run to the highest standards, and a product we can enjoy and are proud of.

If we can achieve that, sponsors will be easy to find, moving beyond the negativity we are getting at the minute from those with personal ambitions and agendas.

Edited by thelegendthatis

Cant see the Killie statement posted: http://www.kilmarnoc...t_85961_2833623

Fans voted to let Rangers back in!!!!

Hmmmmm.....

Statement says 36% voted no - what percentage voted? 'Cos if only 40% voted, that's a sizeable "f**k off" to a Newco.....

1. MJ has at least attempted to explain his actions in abstaining, and there is a weird sort of logic there: he appears to believe he was getting conflicting opinions from the KFC support.

2. He has been careful to refer to Green's mob by the "placeholder" title they currently (currantly) go by. It would be nice to see Cockwomble, Regan and Longmuir do the same.

I still don't like MJ and the way he's behaved, but I'm satisfied that he has tried his best to do the right thing in trying circumstances. At the very least, he has spoken to the support to gauge their feelings, and has attempted to explain why he acted in the way that he did. Maybe in the next couple of years some of those having a pop at Killie will find their own clubs having to make unpalatable choices in a lose/lose situation. I would like to think we'll be a bit more understanding.

Now, let's move on - I've got the weekend off for our first game, and my preferred choice is........

A dirty weekend with Mrs WRK 'cos the SPL has 11 teams, the SFL is full, and Killie can let the pitch bed in a wee bit!

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Right, who is it, i can sense the orcs about to go on a paedo rant :lol:

user_green.pngPortuguese Ranger user_popup.png

• av-64219.jpg
  • Moses McNeil
  • bullet_black.png

• user_add.png
  • email_open.png

• Group:Rangers Fan
  • Topics:0
  • Rep:0

Posted Today, 08:52 PM

If I had the power I would send my first club, Sporting C.P. (aka Sporting Lisbon) to play a pre-season match at Ibrox to help the Rangers.

My thoughts are with you, Rangers fans!

You'll never walk alone

:D Good skills. What thread is that on? I want to see the responses.

Quality!

What album's Shocking from?

Around the (currant) buns .... I think

-note to mods, term used for parody only, we all know they are dirty lowlife knuckle dragging morons that can't spell hmrc