Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

More to the point why is a guy who openly mocked the deaths of 66 people going to be on the show.

P.S Cosgrove lost the plot when auld Archie showed up his lack of football knowledge.

I don't remember that part. I do remember Archie being all verge of tears as he was asked to explain his Financial Armageddon piece.

Archie once call Celtic's Nakamura, McNamura. He was finished then and that was 2006.

I see Clyde are going to vote against us joing the SFL. Fair enough, their choice i suppose. Hope other teams see things differently and vote us in to the 3rd.

If "us" relates to Sevco Scotland Ltd, can you send Clyde the relevant details required to allow them to form a more favourable opinion? Neither Sevco, the SPL, SFA nor the SFL have been able to do so.

Edited by WBR

In fairness, that's a prime candidate for the "all RM posters are sleeper trolls" hypothesis. Ordinary orcs would have gotten it immediately. I know folk who were deeply suspicious of Charles Green because he had a PayPal account.

You need cash for a paypal a/c, so thats fair enough....

If they are sleepers, then I doff my cap, most who have replied are in the '09 joining stakes........

So close but yet so wrong, there was never a question of "keeping" you in the SPL, the question was whether or not to admit the new entity which is Sevco. You have the next part correct, if the new entity was admitted to the SPL it would be totally wrong and well worthy of finishing with that league for any decent minded fan, boycotts infer a return when demands are met, I wont be boycotting anything if the correct decisions are not met, I will be done with Scottish football.

For the record if Sevco are seen as a continuation of Rangers by footballing authorities then they have many more sanctions which are due to them, but they are not a continuation, they are a newco.

If there never was a question of keeping Rangers in the SPL then explain the need for the no to newco campaign? Atleast stick to the facts, the SPL chairman originally wanted a hamstrung Rangers kept in the SPL hence the outcry from both us and our friends in the SPL.

Cheers for informing of me of the newco thing, a bit of shock that, eh?

Raman Bhardwaj@STVRamanAlloa Athletic latest club to publically state they will vote for Rangers newco to start in Division 3

Expand Collapse

Another set of good guys! :D

Aye nice to see a team not afraid to stand up to a bully, well done Alloa.

Aye nice to see a team not afraid to stand up to a bully, well done Alloa.

You happy with Dingwalls statement tonight then Bennett?

Can't you do anything right?

Are you referring to my pish photoshop skills, my lack of meme-awareness, my inability to find a good fishing pic on the spur of the moment,

or are you merely echoing the nasty voices in your head, as your club prepares to slide into oblivion?

?