Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I can't watch the live feed on the BBC - there are just to many f'ckin thick Rangers fans, they have absolutely zero grip on what's actually happened !!

You mean like Bawsack here:

Ryan: "Interesting word, integrity. Hearts £30m debt, HMRC winding up orders and failure to pay players. Motherwell in admin receive NO punishment and avoid relegation despite finishing bottom in 2003. Dundee allowed back in SPL despite double admin record. Pacific shelf 595 ltd change their corporate structure in the 90s but nothing is mentioned about that. Meanwhile, Rangers deducted 10 points, kicked out of spl and europe, lose their whole team, fined and that's still not enough punishment. Sporting integrity..."

Because ALL of these things are on the scale as sidestepping £130 million quids worth of debt, pitching up as a shiny new company and pretending all is good in the hood. Also, being kicked out of SPL / Europe and losing your team are NOT punishments. They are the result of sidestepping £130 million quids worth of debt, pitching up as a shiny new company...etc

@SkySports_EmmaD: SFL chairmen & directors still locked away voting on newco Rangers future. SFA CEO Stewart Regan spoke to clubs, followed by Charles Green.

Get Green to f**k. Get Spartans in to punt their plan.

The guy working in WH Smith at Edinburgh Waverley says Rangers have been put in division one.

How he knows this before anyone else I'm not sure. Some kind of special Celtic information hotline I imagine.

Aye, and there's a guy who works down the chip shop swears he's Elvis :rolleyes:

Thought the Rangers/newco guy from London came across very well on Sky news, wish that side of their fanbase got more exposure, I'm fed up reading shite from people who hardly add anything to society having such a loud voice.

Edited by ayrmad

Bit off/on topic but the Herald has announced a sudden and dramatic drop in it`s daily sales to now under 45k.

I`ve stopped taking the paper for the first time in well over thirty years because of their very partial editorial line in all this. They accepted the doomsayers argument without question. As stated in another thread I`ve communicated my feelings in a host of emails and had no response.

Perhaps i`ve not been alone

I can't watch the live feed on the BBC - there are just to many f'ckin thick Rangers fans, they have absolutely zero grip on what's actually happened !!

Some tit asking " why don't we just go to Engerlandshire". Doh!

Where have these cnuts BEEN?