Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The Scottish Sun

Meanwhile, Kilmarnock could be just WEEKS away from plunging into administration.

SunSport understands a further FOUR SPL clubs are teetering on the brink as a direct result of yesterday’s Hampden vote.

The decision to banish newco Rangers to the Third Division has pushed half of Scotland’d top flight clubs to the brink of financial meltdown.

Distributions that once stood at £15.7m have been slashed overnight to £1.2m.

And Killie — who abstained from the initial SPL vote to reject Charles Green’s Gers — could be the first to fall into the abyss.

Motherwell, Hearts, Hibs and Dundee United are also in a perilous financial state with clubs now struggling to meet their already slashed wage bills.

:lol:

Thing is though Brechin and Stenny have come out officially and confirmed NO votes. Shirley they can't be bare faced lying through their shiny pearly whites? Like they're fraudulently hijacking another member's vote to look good! :o

Gunner... how can I put it to you.... it's like this... there isn't any Santa Claus or Tooth Fairy either! ;)

Tut tut Mr.Gilmour

Gilmour condemns "horrific" newco vote

SIMMERING Stewart Gilmour last night let rip at the lower league clubs who tossed Rangers to the depths of the Scottish game ... sparking fears of mass redundancies at St Mirren.

Remember what I said before about all those "St Mirren/Partick Thistle Are Magic, Rangers Are Tragic" badges back in the 80s?

He's playing to the audience, or rather all those distraught Renfrewshire orcs looking for an excuse to support a bigger team until the Master Race are back in the SPL. One man's misfortune is another's opportunity...

:lol:

I really dont get why the keep putting Hearts in with the teams that are close to admin... We owe all our money to UKIB which is in turn owned by Vlad, why would he put us in admin to accept a 10p in the £ deal. Suppose it just shows the level of journalism in the red top rags :blink:

Edited by themightyquinn

Remember what I said before about all those "St Mirren/Partick Thistle Are Magic, Rangers Are Tragic" badges back in the 80s?

He's playing to the audience, or rather all those distraught Renfrewshire orcs looking for an excuse to support a bigger team until the Master Race are back in the SPL. One man's misfortune is another's opportunity...

If he had abstained or accepted newco in the SPL you might have a point, instead all that is happened is he alienated Rangers support for the future, then in turn has just alienated a huge part of our own support.

Maybe he's concerned that 1.25 - 1.5 million quid for his shares is in danger of disappearing down the u-bend.

Maybe he's concerned that 1.25 - 1.5 million quid for his shares is in danger of disappearing down the u-bend.

Right now administration would be the best thing for us - let 10,000 hours get the club for an absolute song, start on -14 points or whatever, long term future sustained.

Wow, if ever the whole ''verge of tears'' thing had any real meaning it's in those comments from Stewart Gilmour. If he was so bloody concerned why didn't they vote yes to have new Rangers in the top flight? What a tool.

Watching Ross County away is hardly rewarding anybody.

If we drew Rangers away in the cup, I would go. Absolutely. They've had their punishment.

If they draw County away, I imagine that would just be the start of their punishment.

Tut tut Mr.Gilmour

Gilmour condemns "horrific" newco vote

SIMMERING Stewart Gilmour last night let rip at the lower league clubs who tossed Rangers to the depths of the Scottish game ... sparking fears of mass redundancies at St Mirren.

WTF did he expect?

His club, along with 9 others tossed this pile of shite over the fence into the SFL. If he wanted to keep it he should have fucking voted to keep it.

If he had abstained or accepted newco in the SPL you might have a point, instead all that is happened is he alienated Rangers support for the future, then in turn has just alienated a huge part of our own support.

I think you are giving the Orcs more credit than they merit, and the St Mirren fans less phlegmatism than they deserve.

Rangers fans aren't exactly known for lateral thinking. All they will see is "Mongo see Gilmour say Rangers relegation bad. Mongo like Gilmour. Mongo like St Mirren until Big Hoose back in Premier!"

As for St Mirren fans, they've seen the support melt like snow off a dyke when down in the 2nd Division and reappear once back in the SPL. Been there before, and know that fair-weather fans is something you just have to live with, even if you don't like it - especially when you are the orcs nearest neighbours.

Edited by WaffenThinMint

If they draw County away, I imagine that would just be the start of their punishment.

Sevco can f**k off if they want that gig.

We have secure agreements with the relevant authorities that we will play Morton at home on a Tuesday night in every competition for the next 30 years. Even the Renfrewshire Cup.

11000 at Dens! Very well done to the City of Dundee for showing that fans WILL support their Clubs regardless of Sevco. We simply do not need them. Amen!

Sevco fans will say it's pish, of course.

I think 11000 for a friendly is excellent.

Sevco can f**k off if they want that gig.

We have secure agreements with the relevant authorities that we will play Morton at home on a Tuesday night in every competition for the next 30 years. Even the Renfrewshire Cup.

:lol: :lol: :lol: