Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

HMRC have been threatening to pull the plug on a major football club for several years now in an effort to put an end to the misaprehension that many football clubs appear to live under where-by they seem to think that complying with legislation is optional for them. HMRC cannot afford to be seen to be lenient with rangers. The loss of future revenue that that message that would send to other clubs would massively outweigh the loss of any future revenue from rangers.

Nah, let all behave the way Rangers have, fuk I'm going to stop paying council taxes, rates, tax, PAYE on my employees...etc etc then offer a deal to them all to pay a small token payment and continue as normal :rolleyes:

HMRC have been threatening to pull the plug on a major football club for several years now in an effort to put an end to the misaprehension that many football clubs appear to live under where-by they seem to think that complying with legislation is optional for them. HMRC cannot afford to be seen to be lenient with rangers. The loss of future revenue that that message that would send to other clubs would massively outweigh the loss of any future revenue from rangers.

They have already done a deal with Arsenal and Chelsea in recent times...Anyway this is all ifs,buts and Myaybes as Rangers ,as it stands right now ,owe them nothing from the 'Big Tax Case'

They have already done a deal with Arsenal and Chelsea in recent times...Anyway this is all ifs,buts and Myaybes as Rangers ,as it stands right now ,owe them nothing from the 'Big Tax Case'

But they do definately owe several million from the small tax case and unpaid taxes over the last 9/10 months - with no means to repay this.

You carry on believing that everythings really rosey down Ibrox way. :lol: :lol:

Murray spent a staggering amount outwith the cheating, the chickens were coming home to roost....quick find me an idiot :D

So did Celtic. Who were making massive losses year in year out.

That is of course until the millstone around their neck, O'Neill left, and their saviour, Strachan, arrived.

Had martin O'Neill stayed another 2 seasons, Celtic would be absolutely fucked financially.

laugh.gif

"The deductions from the savings fund was expenses honest guys"

I'd have loved if Speirs had even hinted on newnight about his financial and political past while he was being all hoity-toity and not even looking at him, Rangers fans would be well advised to ask the media not to run him out as a fans spokesman

So did Celtic. Who were making massive losses year in year out.

That is of course until the millstone around their neck, O'Neill left, and their saviour, Strachan, arrived.

Had martin O'Neill stayed another 2 seasons, Celtic would be absolutely fucked financially.

:lol: You forgot the jews in Ireland H_B if you want to deflect covering all angles

Don't think we've cheated on our tax etc etc etc

Well it's nice to have the amount of people tying you to court time as low as possible, they owe a staggering amount, be nice to see a list of creditors and for how much.

As an aside I see one of our respected journalists shouting "Ticketus ( A blue Knight) are part of the Octopus investments and are worth hundres of billions ergo we ahve an investor with hundreds of billions":D I'm paraphrasing but it really is too absurd to think about someone professing to be in the media even hinting that is the case

I think one of the most crucial aspects of the BKs will be their investigation into the present position of RFC's financial situation. Duff and Phelps are Whyte's allies. They were part of his advisory team when he took over the club and I struggle to see how they can be doing anything other than working in his interest (i.e.ensuring he walks away with as big a profit as possible.)

Debts are not a problem provided the club can service them. HMRC will accept a plan to repay what is owed and that leaves a couple of other problems.

Craig Whyte will expect the market value for his shares.

Ticketus expects to sell 40,000 odd season tickets a year for the next three/four years and I don't think part of that plan includes giving any of that money to RFC so it is lost revenue.

You can't force CW to sell his shares and he will sit until the offer matches his valuation. I bet he wants more than £1.

Ticketus as I have already mentioned cannot force season ticket holders to renew.

If Rangers like big premiership clubs in England start a 12th Man Membership Scheme, any interested fan can pay £10 for a membership card and as they buy tickets for games on-line, they are loaded onto the card and swiped at the turnstile for entry into the ground. if 40,000 season ticket holders decide that they can't afford their season tickets any longer and decide to buy memberships instead, what can Ticketus do?

Actually they can only do what they are doing now and that is try like mad to get into bed with the new owners.

Even if they do, if it was me, I would want my money to be going into the club and not into the pockets of some venture capitalists so I would embrace the Membership route. RFC get 40,000 members and Ticketus get SFA.

But they do definately owe several million from the small tax case and unpaid taxes over the last 9/10 months - with no means to repay this.

You carry on believing that everythings really rosey down Ibrox way. :lol: :lol:

I certainly do not think everything is Rosey down Ibrox Way...I highlighted the above tax issues in my original post. Most of that debt is purely down to whytes mismanagement

Having spent the last week chuckling at the ravings on the spoof forum (has to be, surely) Rangermedia, I feel let down by the total silence on the hysterical new statement from the last believers in Saint Craig, the Vanguard Bears. I suspect censorship..

My link

Don't think we've cheated on our tax etc etc etc

I never said you did. It was you who brought up Murray's general spending.

The facts are Celtic overspent massively when Martin O'Neill was in charge, made massive losses every season he was there, spending money the club didn't have to chase success, that they didn't get.

Whether you think spiralling into debt, spending money way beyond the club's earnings chasing the dream is cheating or not, I will let other people decide.

My head is bursting with all this takeover stuff. Can't Rangers do anything the simple way?

Now we also have players refusing to play for Whyte and ticketus back in the picture but as a club owner with the son of the guy who's responsible for the massive tax bill that could be coming their way.

I need a fucking asprin.

You have the hard way, the easy way and Rangers way.

Paul Murray is not related to David Murray. The players imo are correct.

what can Ticketus do?

Tie you up in expensive litigation?

There are many creditors, losing control over them is the last thing a business needs, Rangers cannot pay the people thay owe money to

Edited by LordHawHaw

Tie you up in expensive litigation?

There are many creditors, losing control over them is the last thing a business needs, Rangers cannot pay their creditors

Without knowing the ins and outs of the contract thats just assumption.

No one's going to give up £24m without a good fight though.

Having spent the last week chuckling at the ravings on the spoof forum (has to be, surely) Rangermedia, I feel let down by the total silence on the hysterical new statement from the last believers in Saint Craig, the Vanguard Bears. I suspect censorship..

My link

The rearguard bears were quoted about 3 days ago. Its wonderful use of a thesaurus by their admin to get all the big words in it.

I never said you did. It was you who brought up Murray's general spending.

The facts are Celtic overspent massively when Martin O'Neill was in charge, made massive losses every season he was there, spending money the club didn't have to chase success, that they didn't get.

Whether you think spiralling into debt, spending money way beyond the club's earnings chasing the dream is cheating or not, I will let other people decide.

I was talking about Rangers not Celtic, and the crux, as mentioned above by I think the arab, is debt is not a problem as long as you can service it, Rangers cannot, if everyone (or even a couple) that Rangers owe money to went to court then they simply cannot pay

Edited by LordHawHaw

So you believe the attendance figures that were given for celtic home games during the 70s and 80s? :P

There's even been whoppers in the last few years. Attendance 60,000 - was it f**k.