Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Easy, we would drop to the 1st division, personally I think this would be advantagous so cloth could be cut, falikirk didnt have a great attendance yesterday either, celtic and rangers money is key, all spl attendances are stated on the web, any chairman who says they dont need this has a problem. Take away the travelling support from the big 2 and there would be no money in the game.

If rangers got put out the league, celtic would win... Its quite simple as no other team has challenged the league for 26 years and I would imagine it will be another 10+ before anyone does. If you still dont understand I,ll get all the attendance facts and publish for rangers and celtic away attendances when theres nowt on the tv

26 years, that takes us back to 1986 when Hearts lost on goal difference to Celtic, the following year, 1987, Celtic and Rangers filled the top two slots it would be another 9 years before that happened again. With the 2nd spot being filled by, in order Hearts, Aberdeen, Aberdeen, Aberdeen, Hearts, Aberdeen, Aberdeen, and Motherwell,and if we count Hearts second place in 2006 it kind of makes a mockery of your statement.

26 years, that takes us back to 1986 when Hearts lost on goal difference to Celtic, the following year, 1987, Celtic and Rangers filled the top two slots it would be another 9 years before that happened again. With the 2nd spot being filled by, in order Hearts, Aberdeen, Aberdeen, Aberdeen, Hearts, Aberdeen, Aberdeen, and Motherwell,and if we count Hearts second place in 2006 it kind of makes a mockery of your statement.

Sorry mate, I ment 27 years, it was 1985 not 1986 anyone toppled the big 2. My mistake, I apologise :(

Rangers' new owner..

the-face-of-fu-manchu-original.jpg

Whatever happens, they will be a Chinese take away!

Heres another idea, more realistic. Rangers fans stop attending all away games. Stop supporting the 10 paracites in the league... Or lets drop to lower league for a season letting the SPL go tits up.

And then you wake up and have your Frosties.

Edited by WaffenThinMint

We're all waiting with baited breath to find out if it is to be liquidation or can Rangers be brought out of administration. Does it really matter ? If it is proved that Rangers are guilty of all the offences with which they are accused, why would the SPL allow them to continue in the league ? The integrity of the league is at stake and should the powers that be not deal with the issue in an appropriate manner, Scottish football is dead.

HTG, you were pointed out to me recently at prestonfield, no need for the name calling I will introduce myself soon

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEWWWWWWWWW :lol:

We're all waiting with baited breath to find out if it is to be liquidation or can Rangers be brought out of administration. Does it really matter ? If it is proved that Rangers are guilty of all the offences with which they are accused, why would the SPL allow them to continue in the league ? The integrity of the league is at stake and should the powers that be not deal with the issue in an appropriate manner, Scottish football is dead.

There's your issue. If.

No smoking gun - no-one had proved the second contract, there'll be sports and investigative journo's on it.

Not found yet, which given that's There's likely to have been a couple of hundred players thru the doors at Ibrox in the last 10 or so years, at least one of them would have been produced.

Seems to be that there might not have been 2 contracts so the sporting integrity line is down to how dubious the EBT's were.

There's your issue. If.

No smoking gun - no-one had proved the second contract, there'll be sports and investigative journo's on it.

Not found yet, which given that's There's likely to have been a couple of hundred players thru the doors at Ibrox in the last 10 or so years, at least one of them would have been produced.

Seems to be that there might not have been 2 contracts so the sporting integrity line is down to how dubious the EBT's were.

It goes without saying that the case needs to be proved. My point is that the main issue is about integrity. Integrity of the member club and integrity of the league management.

If there had been a smoking gun the police would have found it surely. I never even realised there was a firearm incident. Curiouser and curiouser.

If no evidence of illegal double contracts to players is found, Rangers will be in the clear. Apart from being skint, in administration, out of Europe, out of both cups, staff and players taking massive pay cuts, having a well dodgy owner, the Ticketus shambles, oweing other Scottish clubs money, not paying tax or PAYE in Whyte's reign, millions tied up in lawyer's accounts, the outcome of the big tax case, facing charges of bringing the game into disrepute, and looking like the very best outcome is being a mile behind Celtic for 5 years... they've got fcuk all to worry about.

If no evidence of illegal double contracts to players is found, Rangers will be in the clear. Apart from being skint, in administration, out of Europe, out of both cups, staff and players taking massive pay cuts, having a well dodgy owner, the Ticketus shambles, oweing other Scottish clubs money, not paying tax or PAYE in Whyte's reign, millions tied up in lawyer's accounts, the outcome of the big tax case, facing charges of bringing the game into disrepute, and looking like the very best outcome is being a mile behind Celtic for 5 years... they've got fcuk all to worry about.

Kind of makes us all look stupid for making a big fuss. 305 pages of wasted time.