Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The Portland is a piss-ridden shitehole patronised by obese spastards wearing 8 year old Rangers tops with Red Hand of Ulsters tattoed on their forearms.

so its a regular rangers pub then :unsure:

Not sure if this has been mentioned as I've not been online for a few days (or about 12pages !) but would Ticketus being involved in buying Rangers not be deemed as a "conflict of interests" as they have "investments" in other clubs ? Maybe HJ can enlighten us all :-)

Also when are we likely to find out if they are guilty of the double contracts issue ? If they are found guilty I would imagine expulsion would be the normal punishment.........although this is Rangers we're talking about ! sad.gif

Also when are we likely to find out if they are guilty of the double contracts issue ? If they are found guilty I would imagine expulsion would be the normal punishment.........although this is Rangers we're talking about ! sad.gif

I guess it depends on the evidence, but it would seem crazy to me that any decision is made until the outcome of the FTT is known, as much of the evidence would presumably be the same.

We're potentially talking at looking at documentary evidence from a 14 year period. It should probably take ages! (That is of course assuming that a) there is evidence and b) the SPL inquiry is doing its job properly).

The Portland is a piss-ridden shitehole patronised by obese spastards wearing 8 year old Rangers tops with Red Hand of Ulsters tattoed on their forearms.

Just typical of the ICT and Ross County supports who also have a 'big team'

I'm now firmly of the mindset that absolutely f**k all will happen to Rangers. In a few months' time they'll be fine and probably in a stronger financial position than they've been in years.

I'm now firmly of the mindset that absolutely f**k all will happen to Rangers. In a few months' time they'll be fine and probably in a stronger financial position than they've been in years.

This.

Anybody know what odds are available for them winning the SPL next season?

Not sure if this has been mentioned as I've not been online for a few days (or about 12pages !) but would Ticketus being involved in buying Rangers not be deemed as a "conflict of interests" as they have "investments" in other clubs ? Maybe HJ can enlighten us all :-)

I doubt they work with any Scottish clubs other than perhaps Celtic anyway... the sort of figures and clientel discussed when the story first broke were typically large clubs with tens of thousands of STs and the needs for millions of £ of cashflow income.

Even then, holding shares in a club doesn't of itself prevent one doing business with other clubs. It'd depend on the context.

Barr owned Ayr and built stadiums for other clubs; I'm sure Tom Farmer's companies have put tyres on the cars of other SPL clubs players or officials; etc. etc.

Hard to believe any sensible businessman would want anything to do with Rangers in their current state. I'll believe a Blue Knights takeover and exit from administration when I see it.

Unless they can find a sugar daddy then liquidation beckons, it'll just take a while to get there.

I doubt they work with any Scottish clubs other than perhaps Celtic anyway... the sort of figures and clientel discussed when the story first broke were typically large clubs with tens of thousands of STs and the needs for millions of £ of cashflow income.

Even then, holding shares in a club doesn't of itself prevent one doing business with other clubs. It'd depend on the context.

Barr owned Ayr and built stadiums for other clubs; I'm sure Tom Farmer's companies have put tyres on the cars of other SPL clubs players or officials; etc. etc.

See Airdrielaugh.gif

Hard to believe any sensible businessman would want anything to do with Rangers in their current state. I'll believe a Blue Knights takeover and exit from administration when I see it.

Unless they can find a sugar daddy then liquidation beckons, it'll just take a while to get there.

All these people interested are only on the proviso that theres a cheap CVA.