Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

HTG, you were pointed out to me recently at prestonfield, no need for the name calling I will introduce myself soon

:lol:

I think you should introduce yourself to Magee84. I think you 2 deseve each other

Sorry if it's been asked but if rangers are found guilty of double contracts after the split would they not still be in the top half

Depends what the judicial panel decide. we all know what the likely outcome is and what we all would like to happen, just shocking that these two situations are miles apart.

If no evidence of illegal double contracts to players is found, Rangers will be in the clear. Apart from being skint, in administration, out of Europe, out of both cups, staff and players taking massive pay cuts, having a well dodgy owner, the Ticketus shambles, oweing other Scottish clubs money, not paying tax or PAYE in Whyte's reign, millions tied up in lawyer's accounts, the outcome of the big tax case, facing charges of bringing the game into disrepute, and looking like the very best outcome is being a mile behind Celtic for 5 years... they've got fcuk all to worry about.

hahahaha

From a couple of reports this morning in Record andScotsman...........

In next 24 hours Paul Murray and Ticketus will meet Duffand Phelps to outline in detail their joint rescue package for the club. They will then table a formal offer to remove Whyte from Ibrox before the end of this week.

Ticketus and Octopus will back the Blue Knights' cash offer and provide running costs to keep the club in business until a share issue launch.

That share issue would entitle ordinary Rangers fans to buy their way into the club.

Murray continued:"There are two parties involved as creditors HMRC and Ticketus and the last thing the club needs right now is any kind of long legal battle.

"That would also mean Ticketus would not be involved in any CVA agreement that we hope to reach with HMRC."

Rangers administrator Paul Clark reckons that HMRC will not go for the jugular should the 'big tax case' rule in the government body's favour.

Duff & Phelps spoke twice with HMRC last week... "HMRC are not saying 'we're going to be difficult, we're going to destroy value.' why would they? It's not in their interest or the taxpayers' interest."

"I haven't seen or heard that HMRC have said that RFC should cease to operate."

"They have never, ever, suggested that they are going to be belligerent. They are concerned at the manner in which the club was run most recently."

http://www.scotsman....ut-up-1-2167332

http://www.dailyreco...86908-23785097/

Edited by MacWatt

In next 24 hours Paul Murray and Ticketus will meet Duffand Phelps to outline in detail their joint rescue package for the club. They will then table a formal offer to remove Whyte from Ibrox before the end of this week.

Ticketus and Octopus will back the Blue Knights' cash offer and provide running costs to keep the club in business until a share issue launch.

That share issue would entitle ordinary Rangers fans to buy their way into the club.

Murray continued:"There are two parties involved as creditors – HMRC and Ticketus – and the last thing the club needs right now is any kind of long legal battle.

"That would also mean Ticketus would not be involved in any CVA agreement that we hope to reach with HMRC."

Rangers administrator Paul Clark reckons that HMRC will not go for the jugular should the 'big tax case' rule in the government body's favour.

Duff & Phelps spoke twice with HMRC last week... "HMRC are not saying 'we're going to be difficult, we're going to destroy value.' why would they? It's not in their interest or the taxpayers' interest."

"They have never, ever, suggested that they are going to be belligerent. They are concerned at the manner in which the club was run most recently."

Oh Ffs xD How many times! HMRC won't be doing any deals no matter what the media tell you, unless someone comes along with 100mil+ to skoosh away just to save rangers then it's on course for liquidation come forth the BTC.

.. and the word from Rangers Meeja:

but but but whatabout the Texan billionaire and the Hong Kong shipping magnate and Lawrence Marlborough and George Soros and Milan Mandric and Tavistock?

bwah ha ha.

Harry Redknapp's dug mair like :-)

Murray continued:"There are two parties involved as creditors – HMRC and Ticketus – and the last thing the club needs right now is any kind of long legal battle.

With the umpteeth "it's all going to be alright!" post from Macwatt, think it's pretty obvious that Queen Of The South is really only his "wee team" (QOS just a Rangers fan's wee team - fancy that!)

This has been pointed out time and time again, this claim that HMRC have indicated they aren't wanting to see Rangers collapse is complete fantasy.

Last week it was sources from inside HMRC telling the press this. Now we have Haudit and Daudit claiming it is so, because HMRC are not saying "we're going to be difficult, we're going to destroy value." By the same token, HMRC are not saying "we're going to insist Rangers play in Celtic away tops until they pay their outstanding bills" or anything else you can dream up, because HMRC cannot make public comment about what their intentions are regarding an ongoing investigation.

Rangers' administrators know that, and the Scottish press damn well know that, yet they persist in telling an outright lie, partly for their own comfort, partly out of a mistaken belief that it somehow puts pressure on HMRC to do a soft deal.

Common sense alone tells us the political fallout from doing so meaning most of its head honchos would find themselves looking for new jobs: no way would Cameron and co tolerate that much tax payers money's wasted on expensive days in court, time consuming investigations, etc. only to get fobbed off at 10p in the pound at best.

Oh Ffs xD How many times! HMRC won't be doing any deals no matter what the media tell you, unless someone comes along with 100mil+ to skoosh away just to save rangers then it's on course for liquidation come forth the BTC.

I know the idea of Rangers surviving upsets you but a CVA may be the way that HMRC maximises the amount it gets back. Do Celtic not need Rangers anyway?

Would somebody be kind enough to summerise the last 40 pages? I've been away since Thursday and it'll take a bit of getting through.

Thanks.

I did catch the end of Sportscene last night and was almost sick as Brown and Nevin were falling over themselves to sympathise :angry:

Wankers!!!!! :ph34r:

^^^ Gloryhunting bigot found

Indeed. Where their fans not guilty of racially abusing an Arthurlie player? I can see his common, knuckle-dragging ground.....

Would somebody be kind enough to summerise the last 40 pages? I've been away since Thursday and it'll take a bit of getting through.

Thanks.

I did catch the end of Sportscene last night and was almost sick as Brown and Nevin were falling over themselves to sympathise :angry:

Wankers!!!!! :ph34r:

Everyone on P&B realises the importance of Rangers to Scottish football. We're all very sympathetic and are sure that it will all be fine. If they do go bust we will all welcome them back into the SPL. We are all Neil Lennon.

With the umpteeth "it's all going to be alright!" post from Macwatt, think it's pretty obvious that Queen Of The South is really only his "wee team" (QOS just a Rangers fan's wee team - fancy that!)

Not true. Apart from a brief period that I went along to watch Hibs regularly while living in Edinburgh and making many trips to watch the National team on their travels Queens are the only team that I support.

Just passing on some of the most up to date news as reported in two newspapers. Many of the posters on this thread have a totlaly jaundiced view of Rangers and whose posts like yours are wishfull thinking rather than hard headed analysis.