Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Octopus Holdings Limited - the owners of Ticketus via their subsidiary Octopus Investments Limited - originate and are based in Hong Kong.

There's your "Far East" interest in a nutshell, whose biggest shareholder incidentally is the government of Hong Kong.

Oh! THAT Far East!! I was thinking of the likes of North Berwick!;)

Octopus Holdings Limited - the owners of Ticketus via their subsidiary Octopus Investments Limited - originate and are based in Hong Kong.

There's your "Far East" interest in a nutshell, whose biggest shareholder incidentally is the government of Hong Kong.

Hong Kong Phooey!

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

The possibility of an Atlantic League involving Celtic, Rangers, other Scottish clubs and outfits from the Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Portugal and Belgium is back on the agenda after positive indications from Uefa president Michel Platini, the governing body having previously been opposed to the idea. (Sunday Herald)

What a surprise. It's this week the 'Gang of 10' meet isn't it?

The possibility of an Atlantic League involving Celtic, Rangers, other Scottish clubs and outfits from the Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Portugal and Belgium is back on the agenda after positive indications from Uefa president Michel Platini, the governing body having previously been opposed to the idea. (Sunday Herald)

Just when i thought we had got rid of Hibee Jibee :rolleyes:

I assume any (stifles sniggers) 'Atlantic League' would be a UEFA sanctioned competition. I thought the Govan debt-dodging, financial doping, tax-evading cheats were unable to compete in Europe for three years...

Atlantic League. My arse.

I wonder who the "other" Scottish clubs would be, and if they've tacitly registered an interest?

There's no way Rangers will ever be able to revert to the old fashioned 'pay cash at the gate' days. Not a chance.

Even trying to print and make available for sale 50,000 individial match tickets for each game would be a bloody nightmare. I know this isn't the most pressing issue at the moment in the Rangers saga.

Fenerbahce did have problems with printing enough tickets for the "women and children only" match. I've seen an interview where an officer of the club lauded the women for not rioting while waiting for the tickets to arrive from the printers.

They sold some 45,000, IIRC.

Borys

Edited by Borys

Atlantic League is indeed a non starter but I'm sure it's more than co-incidence it suddenly rears it head again in a Glasgow paper just before a meeting of the non OF clubs to discuss how to take control of the SPL away from the bigot brothers.

Rangers' new owner..

the-face-of-fu-manchu-original.jpg

I wonder where all this 'quiet and dilligent' interest from America and the Far East was, when Minty Moonbeams ended up selling to a bug-eyed crook in a cheap Ralph Slater suit?

Aye..... and they could have got it a for lot less too.... say... ohhhh. £1

So, it looks like its Ticketus; for the Far East interest and I believe Paul Murray is actually based in 'The American Continent'

Duff & Phelps really need to spin better....;)

Then again the longer this goes on the more £££££££s they make. What is it about £400k per month? More debt for Rangers :)

Getting a funny feeling that Whyte is a patsy or is in cahoots with Murray.

How is Murray jnr involved with Ticketus and wasn't that money the money 'stolen' from fans?

I'm sure Whyte's face is synthetic and he's actually Walter Smith.