Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

As a point of order, i'd like to register my request that Pozbaird be allowed the last post in this thread before it is locked and goes to its rightful place in P&B Gold.

That is all.

i hope they dont lock it and leave it here for all the crackpots to post in

leave the proper and relevant threads for the people actually wishing to discuss Rangers

This is a very important point.

Every OF fan on these boards NOT from Glasgow should personally justify their supporting of said team {and dead team} or be forever excluded from our hallowed company.

But this isn't fair. I was born in the gorbals equidistant from parkhead Ibrox hampden and firhill and yet I support Killie.

I was underprivelaged enuff from birth without having to spend my life supporting ANY of that lot. Queens park I did consider but a neighbour informed me that the queens English and were Scottish ( made sense in primary 3 )

leave the proper and relevant threads for the people actually wishing to discuss Rangers

who are rangers?

Most excellent thread - when I started reading 30 minutes ago, it was in the SPL; now it seems to have gone through the Bermuda Triangle and landed up in the 3rd Division!

smile.gif

Yip - it had the cheek to apply for the First then jumped the queue for the Third ahead of a couple of threads from the Juniors forum.

This IS the same thread though, it retains the name and all the history.

Sky Sports News understands that they'll need to buy a foreign language phrasebook before taking the outside broadcast truck to Stranraer, or as they would call it in the 'Clayhool' itself, a 'firin linguige frizbick kin

Was reading this and thinking good on ye , well done . Then you went and left an open goal ffs ........... reinvent ourselves !!

Should it not be ...... Invent ourselves ?

Your mob coming on here and cosying up to the diddies sticks in my throat just as much as your blue arse cheek.

Nostradamus aint dead, he's alive and well in Killie :o

He may well be - unlike rangers, who are very dead, and the terminally skint sevco who are just a few futile games away from being given the last rites by every tarrier priest in western europe. I, however, live in rural Lincolnshire. You'd like it if it weren't for the lack of Orange walks, Buckfast and slinky Senga's in last seasons shell suit.

Edited by cimex

Is this new club planning to register all its players legally with the SFA or do you plan on cheating like the last club who played at Ibrox?

Its amazing the stuff you find rummaging around the basement.

Wonder if Div decided to move it on the back of Andy Cameron's appearance on OTB. Andy would never have found the thread if he came on being only a not too clever football supporter.

Funny how he was able to protest their innocence until someone faced him with a fact about the case. Lying to themselves as usual Whyte was portrayed as the pantomime villain but no mention of old Minty.rolleyes.gif

This is a very important point.

Every OF fan on these boards NOT from Glasgow should personally justify their supporting of said team {and dead team} or be forever excluded from our hallowed company.

At the risk of being "whooshed", who the hell are you?! Some random Killie fan with a dial up connection demands all Rangers fans to justify their support?! So, by your logic I should follow Helmand-shire Wanderers when I go back on tour next year and not Rangers? Also, being stationed in the south of England when not on tour means I should support Colchester United and not Rangers? Has Pasquali phoned you yet, begging you to buy a season ticket?