Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Leggatt has very little credibility,no argument there but this was a blog put forward by McGillivan who hasn't denied it was him. It was crass and tbh shows him up as having very little credibility either. He has shown his bigoted attitude against Rangers supporters with such a blog.

I agree totally. They are both an utter disgrace to journalism. (And that's really saying something when the media is stuffed with throbbers like Traynor and Young).

I just find it beyond belief that a bigoted blogger is berating another bigoted blogger...for being a bigoted blogger!!!!

Oh....the irony......unsure.gif

Yes I will ask green where are you getting all the money to save on huge wage bills for Boca, Edu, Broadfoot, Bedoya, Boain and the rest and replace them with lower wage bills for Shiels, Black, Temps and so on, he will laugh at me like I am laughing at you

Are you going to ask Pacific Shelfs Chairman why he gets 22M from player sales and champ league money and shows marvelous ambition By spending what £1M?or perhaps he thinks he can realise your own managers dreams of guiding them to a CLF?with the current squad

Or is it the truth that he will bank this money to make up for the loss of revenue for the loss of the old firm games (source Radio Scotland)

Tedi

I like some of your posts but you are pissing into the wind here. You cannot use the savings on the huge wage bill as justification for the players you are signing. You couldn't afford these players before calling in the administrators, or during the administration (with them on 25% of their wage) as you still lost a fortune during administration. So if we go by what has been reported on the wages of Broadfoot etc, then you are paying these new signings more than 25% of what the other players were being paid and this dilutes the argument. Also, Boca is away on loan and there has been no confirmation that you are not continuing to pay part of his wages (not uncommon on loan deals).

Can anyone explain why the Scottish Football League website has Sevco as Rangers and not The Rangers, why they have them founded in 1872 and why they have a dead clubs honours listed

Because they aren't lying, petty minded, bitter f**k-wits is my guess smile.gif

And almost certainly for the same reasons the SPL website offers the original founding dates for a variety of clubs currently in that league.

If you know your history was it?

laugh.gif

Yeah thats what makes me think he's just here for the big money and fucks off again. Is Rangers ready to be liquidated next week?

Was having some food with the wife in the west end earlier this evening.

She said "Is that the guy that used to manage Rangers over there? Walter Smith?".

It wasn't, but it was Charles Green.

Sitting on his own having dinner - a couple of hours after his club had just won a home game.

Not sure how much you can read in to this, but perhaps one interpretation is that he's still not feeling (or being made to feel) at home by the Sevco players and management team.

Or maybe he's intentionally keeping his distance so he can cut and run as painlessly (for him) as possible when the time is right.

Was having some food with the wife in the west end earlier this evening.

She said "Is that the guy that used to manage Rangers over there? Walter Smith?".

It wasn't, but it was Charles Green.

Sitting on his own having dinner - a couple of hours after his club had just won a home game.

Not sure how much you can read in to this, but perhaps one interpretation is that he's still not feeling (or being made to feel) at home by the Sevco players and management team.

Or maybe he's intentionally keeping his distance so he can cut and run as painlessly (for him) as possible when the time is right.

Tob e fair, maybe he just fancied a quiet night to himself, it's not unusual

Tob e fair, maybe he just fancied a quiet night to himself, it's not unusual

Possibly, but if so, why go out for dinner?

This is Glasgow, and Charles Green has been a fairly prominent figure in this city over the last few months.

If I was him, and fancied a quiet night on my own, I would probably have got a carry out... and certainly not picked a regular haunt of Neil Lennon and entourage to sit on my ownsome. .

(2) Your 2nd post has earned you an ignore, well done

What is it with you people and ignoring folk? :lol:

Grow up ffs!

Weren't you saying earlier too that you prefer P&B to FF and RM because it isn't all contributors with the same view point?

You **** are a strange lot.

Chasbo Green after Elgin Match post interview.

How are Sevco being shown a lack of respect over the last 12 months ?? He is right in one respect nowhere in the world would a team find itself playing at the level they are for a non payment . You inherited a carcass of a football club that died.

Just applying the suitable filter Henrik

and then the day after....

http://www.thescotti...icle1460642.ece

Whit an own goal, Too l8, Final whistle already blown

Distribution figures must have crashed :lol:

:lol:

Have they pulled it because of the Bill Struth genetic experiment pish? Sare yin for The Sun.

This Phil guy is oor equivalent of Leggo obviously. :D

Can anyone explain why the Scottish Football League website has Sevco as Rangers and not The Rangers, why they have them founded in 1872 and why they have a dead clubs honours listed

I'd imagine it has something to do with the £1m a year they are being from the Sky TV deal the SPL negotiated to pretend that Rangers FC (IA) didn't go bust and cease to play football.