Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Where did i state that Rangers paid off small creditors? Your question was"were any small creditors paid off". You got the answer that there were several paid off,by the RFF,Glencairn Glass were one that i personally know about that the RFF paid off among others that i know of from the fund. As for your opinion on The Rangers Football Club plc royally screwed creditors,do you really believe that the support were behind Craig Whyte and his actions in witholding Tax and NI as well as not paying other creditors.

Behave yourself,the man has possibly committed fraudulent acts which pushed The Rangers Football Club plc into liquidation.

There are many Rangers fans as much a victim of this as anyone else,myself included so don't give me this pish that the support are lording it over anyone because i can assure you i,and many,many others are not. Of course that is something that some like yourself will not take into account such is your vindictiveness towards the support and club which you have already demonstrated in your post.

Whyte pushed The Rangers Football Club plc into such a position that HMRC stated that it wasn't viable for a CVA to be accepted,hence the liquidation of the company.

Heh Heh, they'll be singing about Trevalyn's corn before you know it!

:lol: :lol:

Whyte pushed The Rangers Football Club plc into such a position that HMRC stated that it wasn't viable for a CVA to be accepted,hence the liquidation of the company.

He pushed the club into administration early. The BTC buried you. A decade of cheating made sure of it.

Edited by Fife Saint

He pushed the club into liquidation early. The BTC buried you. A decade of cheating made sure of it.

HMRC pushed The Rangers Football Club plc into liquidation partly because of the potential outcome of the EBT case,i'll grant you that but at the moment no findings have been declared by the tribunal either way.

How difficult is this, that money is due to the Rangers FC (in administration) the SPL made an agreement with Rangers FC (in administration). There was no agreement between the SPL and Sevco in that regard, Sevco have no claim to that money. Sevco made an agreement with the SFA to make right all football related debts in order for their application for membership to be fast tracked.

The two companies are separate legal entities and have no connection to one and other, that is why the creditors cannot pursue Sevco over the money they are not Rangers FC.

If you went by your logic then why are you defending (Rangers FC in administration)? According to you that company screwed your club over.

Forget it buddy, you're banging your head against a brick wall with this.:(

Take a rest until the next nutter turns up.:)

Why don't you just tell them straight that their puppy is dead, but you've got them a new one to play with (but be careful this one bites as well).

What's becoming apparent here is that there are three types of people with an interest in this story:

"RANGERS" FANS.

No matter how much evidence of criminality they are shown, they continue to bleat "we've been punished enough, an' weer stull ra 'gers byraway"

OTHER SCOTTISH FANS.

A grave feeling of injustice and favouritism at the way Sevco were allowed to come out of the whole mess with a tribute act they can sell to Ra Peepul. Also anger and disappointment that the authorities and media continue to refer the new club in Div 3 as if nothing had happened.

PEOPLE WHO DON'T GIVE A f**k ABOUT SCOTTISH FOOTBALL.

From Thommo to Hector, these guys are as shocked as any at the behaviour which has been condoned for years. Thommo smelled a good story to cover when he wasn't in a war zone, and Hector knows the value of a pound, not of "tradition". Woolworths' tradition and history didn't help them, did it?

The third group are the ones rangers fans should be worried about, and I think they've got ample cause.

The onslaught of financial revelations, inventions and misinterpretations from joiners, van-drivers, bar-men and the likes keeps on rolling laugh.gif

Diddy clubbers and the plastics - more to be scorned than pitied.

To be fair we are at least the equal in understanding financial matters, as the so called 'business' men who killed your old club :)

I am replying with my own point of view

We just happen to disagree, which is not unusual but I am happy to wait on the SFA`s ruling I am quietly confident on this one

And comparing me to a fine Rangers supporter like Bendarroch will only encourage me more ;)

Tedi, this was a letter that was drafted and agreed at a point in time when it was thought that The Rangers were going to be in the SPL for this season. The vote not to transfer the share negates the ability of The Rangers to receive any money from the SPL as the income can only be distributed between members. With no money due to the non-member club (The Rangers), the SPL cannot pay DU from the money due to The Rangers.

Edited by strichener

The onslaught of financial revelations, inventions and misinterpretations from joiners, van-drivers, bar-men and the likes keeps on rolling laugh.gif

Diddy clubbers and the plastics - more to be scorned than pitied.

Given they are the part time footballers your now pitting your Zombie football club against.

Yes I support a diddy club , but at least anything we won was not by financial doping.

If you do a job for me and I owe you money, but before you can collect you die, however a mad scientist clones you, do I owe the clone money? Nope.

He maybe identical to you, but he isn't you, therefore isn't entitled to be paid by me.

Nice analogy but it's more accurate to say if he dies then some other guy buys his tools, his old work boots and his van, do you owe this other guy money? Obviously not

Another internet rumour..............King Billys horse was gay :ph34r:

Much as these interludes have been at times fun, I think this thread will take off again in the next couple of weeks. It will be good to get back to the good old days, checking to find it has grown by 8 pages in the last hour etc etc.

Where did i state that Rangers paid off small creditors? Your question was"were any small creditors paid off". You got the answer that there were several paid off,by the RFF,Glencairn Glass were one that i personally know about that the RFF paid off among others that i know of from the fund. As for your opinion on The Rangers Football Club plc royally screwed creditors,do you really believe that the support were behind Craig Whyte and his actions in witholding Tax and NI as well as not paying other creditors.

Behave yourself,the man has possibly committed fraudulent acts which pushed The Rangers Football Club plc into liquidation.

There are many Rangers fans as much a victim of this as anyone else,myself included so don't give me this pish that the support are lording it over anyone because i can assure you i,and many,many others are not. Of course that is something that some like yourself will not take into account such is your vindictiveness towards the support and club which you have already demonstrated in your post.

Where to start with this dross?

I see we are back to it being all Whyte's fault? Nothing to do with the years of financial mismanagement before then? Don't play the bleeding heart victim card - you were happy to revel in the glory that cheating brought, now your club speaks of not entertaining any notion that those titles were tainted or should be stripped. Not to mention those same fans disgusting actions whilst supporting Rangers(deceased)

The fans who reveled in the tainted titles of Rangers(deceased) are the same insufferable fools who claim to be delighted in SFL3 supporting a new club that spit in the face of all those who lost money by spending insane amounts on a standard of player they don't need to win said division.

New club, same old moral bankruptcy from the Sevco fans.