Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

There is no old club,there is however an old company that is known as The Rangers Football Club plc which transferred the SFA Membership to the new company,The Rangers Football Club Limited that know owns the club,thus ensuring continuity of the historical timeline. Whether you or anyone else agrees or disagrees on this continuity is neither here nor there,the relevant football authorities deem it as a continuance.

Youngsy, I am afraid that what I and anyone else thinks is completely relevant. If I do not recognise the new club as the old club or the new company as the old company or some other combination that suits whatever day it is today then I am entitled to hold that opinion and it matters just as much as nay relevant football authority.

It appears that you are trying to square a circle. You are the same club that used players you could not afford, but these players were employed by a company that ran the club but did not register the players, the old company are in administration not the new club. Therefore we can do as we please and have no repecussions but keep the history and get rid of any and all the bits that we do not want to be associated with.:rolleyes:

I am not going over all the old was it the club or the company issue again. They are the same thing regardless of your willingness to accept it or not. In almost all matters of legality, there is the requirement in Scotland to take the position of a reasonable person. Would a reasonable person consider the club and company to be the same entity - Yes!

Would that be the same footballing authorities that the govan cherry pickers have been accusing of incompetence & hypocrisy over the last 6 months ?

Now whatever they say is gospel truth ?...Interesting.

Can't you answer the question put to you instead of posting nonsense. Show such a statement as asked for.

Naw, T E L L T, tellt.

Malcolm Cohen and James Stephen from financial company BDO have been appointed as Joint Liquidators.

Whit a riddy laugh.gif

A BDO spokesman confirmed today: "BDO have not been appointed as liquidators to Rangers and cannot speculate as to why or when they may be appointed.

I'm a helpful man - here's the details you'll need for confirmation of this before you realise you made a c**t of yourself and I'm sure you'll be back to ackowledge that and apologise.

55 Baker Street, London, W1U 7EUSwitchboard: 020 7486 5888

Edited by Bendarroch

If it's the same club then the titles should be removed for cheating.

If it's not the same club then it has no titles.

So which is it SevCo fans? Old club and whatever punishment it fully deserves, or new club and no history?

If only it were that simple. Simple enough for the diddy clubbers and plastics to stop despairingly stretching for something - anything - of substance to hang their very wettest dreams on.

It's complicated. Nae luck laugh.gif

Had a wee look on the UEFA website. According to them "Rangers" played there last game in may and were ranked 50th in europe.

But I thought we were being told they are one of the biggest clubs in the world and still alive? huh.gif

http://www.uefa.com/teamsandplayers/teams/club=50121/domestic/index.html

Can't you answer the question put to you instead of posting nonsense. Show such a statement as asked for.

Thank you...that actually made me LOL.....coming from a govan cherry picker supporter, that really is priceless. :lol: :lol:

And no i cant show a statement because we all know the SFA are useless & rotten to the core as well.

And Stonedsailor has already pointed out what FIFA think about it.

Had a wee look on the UEFA website. According to them "Rangers" played there last game in may and were ranked 50th in europe.

But I thought we were being told they are one of the biggest clubs in the world and still alive? huh.gif

UEFA website only lists results in the SPL.

See Dunfermline Athletic.

The Uefa ranking is for the 2011/12 season.

If only it were that simple. Simple enough for the diddy clubbers and plastics to stop despairingly stretching for something - anything - of substance to hang their very wettest dreams on.

It's complicated. Nae luck laugh.gif

But t is that simple. The club can only be one of two things. Original rangers or new rangers. What other rangers can there be?

Oh go on, try and explain it to me. I promise not to laugh too much.

Whit a riddy laugh.gif

A BDO spokesman confirmed today: "BDO have not been appointed as liquidators to Rangers and cannot speculate as to why or when they may be appointed.

I'm a helpful man - here's the details you'll need for confirmation of this before you realise you made a c**t of yourself and I'm sure you'll be back to ackowledge that and apologise.

55 Baker Street, London, W1U 7EUSwitchboard: 020 7486 5888

Can you show us where we can find this quote? Thanks.

Youngsy, I am afraid that what I and anyone else thinks is completely relevant. If I do not recognise the new club as the old club or the new company as the old company or some other combination that suits whatever day it is today then I am entitled to hold that opinion and it matters just as much as nay relevant football authority.

It appears that you are trying to square a circle. You are the same club that used players you could not afford, but these players were employed by a company that ran the club but did not register the players, the old company are in administration not the new club. Therefore we can do as we please and have no repecussions but keep the history and get rid of any and all the bits that we do not want to be associated with.:rolleyes:

I am not going over all the old was it the club or the company issue again. They are the same thing regardless of your willingness to accept it or not. In almost all matters of legality there is the requirement in Scotland to take the position of a reasonable person. Would a reasonable person consider the club and company to be the same entity - Yes!

I take your point on that but football authorities are self regulation bodies that apply there own findings within the confines of that association,something that FIFA have been saying for many years,so in a footballing context the club has been deemed a continuity,that means,as far as i'm concerned, accepting the good and bad,no argument.

I will accept that, as this is recognised as the same club, then all football debts and investigations,and the outcome of those investigations,are accepted by the club,with the right to appeal applying to the club. All other debts under the former regime/regimes are not the responsibility of the new company,a point made clear by HMRC when they pushed for liquidation of the old company. Seperate the two companies from the club and i'll accept everything put forward by the SFA in the pursuit of football debts and investigation findings after the full right of appeal by the club as i have stated.

I take your point on that but football authorities are self regulation bodies that apply there own findings within the confines of that association,something that FIFA have been saying for many years,so in a footballing context the club has been deemed a continuity,that means,as far as i'm concerned, accepting the good and bad,no argument.

I will accept that, as this is recognised as the same club, then all football debts and investigations,and the outcome of those investigations,are accepted by the club,with the right to appeal applying to the club. All other debts under the former regime/regimes are not the responsibility of the new company,a point made clear by HMRC when they pushed for liquidation of the old company. Seperate the two companies from the club and i'll accept everything put forward by the SFA in the pursuit of football debts and investigation findings after the full right of appeal by the club as i have stated.

Is that why rangers(dead) took the sfa to court over the transfer embargo ?

Personally i just want it all to end and i am sure most football supporters feel the same. I had hoped at the loss of the entire playing squad for next to nothing. Starting again at the bottom tier. Not allowed in European competition for 3 or 4 years. Given a 12 month transfer embargo and given record fines would have been enough for most people but it seems there are still those out there who don't think as a club we have suffered enough.

tumblr_m875s8ObBT1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

There are people who simply want the club destroyed...Completely killed off. Is that justice?

NobodyCares.gif

Does that punishment fit the crime?

Lgy7J.gif

TUPE is a rule of British law, player registrations come under football law. It has always been the case that McGregor did not have to TUPE over so why was the registration withheld? You really do clutch at straws.

Show me where the SFA state continuity or FIFA or UEFA.

First of all whether registrations come under football law is neither here nor there as McGregor was still an employee of the old company who didn't transfer over under TUPE that is the issue.I will say that Green tried to work a flanker on this by saying McGregor was his player,he was a free agent. As to SFA showing continuity acceptance of the membership transfer confirms continuity which is verified by the SFL after confirmation of the transfer. So please don't try and twist things,as there is a relevant body in Scottish football recognising this continuity please show where there has ever been a statement stating otherwise. Not a play on words but a full statement.

tumblr_m875s8ObBT1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

NobodyCares.gif

Lgy7J.gif

Remember that not all of these are punishments for the wrongdoing that went on at the club.

Has the club been punished enough? You mean for it's 20 years of pissing on every other club and supporter in Scotland and many in Europe?

Eh let me think............No.

Maybe it's about time the rangers fans instead of blaming everyone for the situation they find themselves in, turned closer to home and started asking questions of ALL the people that put you in this predicament.

Is that why rangers(dead) took the sfa to court over the transfer embargo ?

Oh i was waiting on that. Rangers or any club have the right to go outside the footballing fraternity if they believe a verdict or punishment is illegal,which it was,with no redress on the verdict within football. However that doesn't change the fact that football is self regulated within the game and as such decisions will be made within the confines of the game,nothing to stop a club or player from taking an association to the law courts though.