Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Read the website,that's proof enough or are you ignoring the fact that no other SFL clubs are highlighted on the website but just concentrating your energies on Rangers not being there as proof that they don't exist. Going by your reasoning,according to that website the SFL and it's clubs don't exist,not just Rangers. Or maybe you could give us an explanation as to why no SFL clubs,league results and league tables aren't shown on the site.

It's not proof, it's one possible explanation, my reading of it is just as valid, if not more.

Did Tedi just use the word "reality"?

Irony overload on this site today. laugh.gif

There is no hope at all for the deluded junkie supporters of the Ibrox club who post on this forum.

Definitions

deluded: to deceive the mind or judgment of: fraudulent ads that delude consumers into sending in money.

- http://www.thefreedi...ary.com/deluded

junkie: someone who is so ardently devoted to something that it resembles an addiction.

- http://www.thefreedi...nary.com/junkie

Ofcourse it's proof, only a complete buffoon would state otherwise. Now stop embarrassing yourself.

It serves as proof that youngsy's explanation is possible, I will give you that, but it does not serve as proof that this is the reason Rangers are no longer updated. It proves nothing.

As I stated earlier Rangers are no longer a football club so that could explain why their web page on the UEFA site has not required updating. I would like proof to the contrary, if it exists.

For a group of people who proclaim loyalty to our Queen a good few of you do struggle with her language. Don't you?

It serves as proof that youngsy's explanation is possible, I will give you that, but it does not serve as proof that this is the reason Rangers are no longer updated. It proves nothing.

As I stated earlier Rangers are no longer a football club so that could explain why their web page on the UEFA site has not required updating. I would like proof to the contrary, if it exists.

For a group of people who proclaim loyalty to our Queen a good few of you do struggle with her language. Don't you?

Go down to your local CAB and tell them all about it, i'm sure they'll listen to you and stop boring the rest of us sh*tless.

Go down to your local CAB and tell them all about it, i'm sure they'll listen to you and stop boring the rest of us sh*tless.

See every time you have to concede defeat in a point of discussion are you just going to trott out the CAB line? Just so that I know that's what you are doing in future.

Maybe that wee jakey who keeps posting big words from that dictionary site, maybe he wants us to explain what they mean?

I think the pain would be too much for him, best leave him in the dark :ph34r:

It's cute how they do everything they can to get our attention, being blocked must be killing the Jakey and his chums :)

See every time you have to concede defeat in a point of discussion are you just going to trott out the CAB line? Just so that I know that's what you are doing in future.

Sh*t he's going to report me to trading standards now, i'm in for it now :(

That's a true cracker Strichener!... and they will not believe it until he has done the job and gone.

wink.gif 'Blockbuster'.

I deleted the post as there appears to be a problem with posting multiple spaces so I changed it to dots instead but it didn't look as good. Will convert to images I think.