Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

1347597731[/url]' post='6625452']

Keeps01 still determied to fid me in Orcville.........from the Catman Lee is banned thread

At times like this I would refer to the patter of our box Office overlords.

Swing and a miss

Unlucky

Trying too hard

Not to mention the Sevconian mantra - Obsessed

:D

You must be chitting yourself. After Murray, white, P McC, Phil macwhatsizname, the Scottish media, the SFA, the SPL, the SFL, the diddies, the plastics, Alex T, The bbc, UEFA, FIFA, Everyone in Scotland, everyone in the world, I think I've covered everybody they are blaming for their downfall of which they still have a few branches to hit. YOU are next in the crosshairs. You should be ok though, their aim ain't that great if their past record is anything to go byph34r.gifph34r.gif

OrcMedia ..

OrcMedia - comedy central ..

ANONYMOUS .. doesn't want to be laughed at and see his career going down the pan... would you go to someone who put his name to that stunning legal argument.

Aye the SPL will be shitting bricks .. GO GET THEM CHARLIE .. you're the man !!!

Damn I didn't realise how gullible the Orcs really are ... :lol:

Naah I did ...

The daily record ran a story on Tuesday or wednesday with an anonymous top sports lawyer from England, it's a piss take, never realised just how gullible you are ;)

The daily record ran a story on Tuesday or wednesday with an anonymous top sports lawyer from England, it's a piss take, never realised just how gullible you are ;)

Your mob still read the record? :lol: :lol:

Edited by beermonkey

And what else do bears do in the woods?

Do they not shit on the Pope?Or have I got it all mixed up again?

I think given the events of the last few months the Berzz probably feel like the pope has been shitting on them...

are they deid yet still deid?

(edit for format fail)

Edited by zurcher

1347633515[/url]' post='6626441']

I think given the events of the last few months the Berzz probably feel like the pope has been shitting on them...

are they deid yet still deid?

(edit for format fail)

And, as the present Pope served in the Luftwaffe during the war, he's probably doing it from a great height!

If you are posting FTP and such like you deserve to be lifted.

I don't think he posted that...TBH i don't read his blog but from what i have seen quoted it all looked as if it was factually correct therefore not something you should be getting lifted for. A poster on here today posted 'Fcuk The Queen'...should they be lifted? I think not!

I don't think he posted that...TBH i don't read his blog but from what i have seen quoted it all looked as if it was factually correct therefore not something you should be getting lifted for. A poster on here today posted 'Fcuk The Queen'...should they be lifted? I think not!

I have seen a screen grab of his blog and this was one of the things he posted. If you go to the football and come out with FTP/FTQ this behaviour will see you lifted I don't have a problem with this or people getting into trouble for posting it on the internet.