Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Why is it that the Sevco fans on here constantly deflect things away from the topic in hand, RFC's decades of cheating & debt dodging, & consistantly drag things into some sort of rant against the other half of the divide?

By Christ, I hope they're deid soon.

I quite like most of the Celtic fans on here, ok i can't be f**ked with a couple of them but most of them are fine. You're seeing things that aren't there, perhaps you should put aside your stereotypes and see the bigger picture.

Guest Kincardine

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Easy to make some post about 'denial'. Can you please actually explain about how that actually applies to me? I know you're not the brightest so let me give you some help:

1. Quote any of my posts where I have been in denial.

2. Quote any of my posts where I have been in any way deflective. By the way, "deflect" and "disagree" are two different words.

Still clinging on to the vain hope that the tribute act are the REAL thing, who are actually still in existance (RFC2012)?

Just remember, that CVA aint been agreed yet, "oldco" haven't been liquidated & those creditors are still chasing their money.

D&P have so far only sold the club on as a going concern as far as I can see. So it looks like the hurting may well still be around the corner for some.

Popcorn at the ready though. ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

And here's the proof RFC 2012 still exists ! and is not proof in the copy n paste section that 2 clubs have existed since 1872 ! it's an implication from a guys view point having a go bizarrely ! just for the bears incase they think the guy says that.

2 clubs existing in the same timeline FFS :lol: 2 cannot exist as one

Some Last Thoughts on the SPL Share of Amoeba Rangers!

Another in my ongoing series looking at the various implications of the “Entente Cordiale” reached between the various bodies connected with Rangers. This time I am looking at the SPL share.

Bizarrely it seems, if you follow the SPL Articles (ha ha) Rangers Football Club PLC, which is a shell containing no assets, is still a member of the SPL!

That would imply that, like a single cell organism, the process of cell division resulted in there being two “Rangers”, both of them having existed since 1872. Amoeba Rangers!

How can it be that RFC PLC has remained a member of the SPL, whilst Sevco Scotland Ltd’s team gained membership of the SFL? Did Scottish football expand, even temporarily, to 43 teams? If so, how can Sevco Scotland’s team be the same team as that owned by RFC PLC?

RFC 2012 SPL share

It states that up to until Dundee FC kicks a ball in the SPL Nuff n Helps will hold onto the SPL share ! so has the share been returned yet ? if not are RFC 2012 still an active SPL member club as shares are only allowed to clubs !.

Thanks that only goes to proof that there was 2 clubs existing at the same time doesn't it ? SPL member "RFC 2012 est 1872" aka "Rangers Football club PLC est 1872" & SFL member "The Rangers Football Club Ltd est 2012" :o I couldn't done it alone TEDI ;).Which one do you support now ?

Thanks that only goes to proof that there was 2 clubs existing at the same time doesn't it ? SPL member "RFC 2012 est 1872" aka "Rangers Football club PLC est 1872" & SFL member "The Rangers Football Club Ltd est 2012" :o I couldn't done it alone TEDI ;).Which one do you support now ?

Whichever one has the trophies obviously and none of the debt of course, we wouldn't want that.rolleyes.gif

You've been presenting that bait for a while now, kudos on your persistence when he took he took hard.

Actually I am not surprised. You're a poster who can take strenuous debate without getting all huffy - even if I almost-always disagree with you.

There is a line between "Ripping the pish" and "Being sectarian" and I'd have said Winter's comments kept, 'just' the right side of the line. Doesn't mean I either like or approve of what he said but the idea of having your house tanned by Strathclyde polis for making those remarks should worry us all.

Is FTP sectarian? I would say it crosses the line. I have little sympathy for a man who after an Old firm game asks if the abuse of alter boys would have been worse had Celtic lost to Rangers. He is filth pure and simple.

Guest Kincardine

Is FTP sectarian? I would say it crosses the line. I have little sympathy for a man who after an Old firm game asks if the abuse of alter boys would have been worse had Celtic lost to Rangers. He is filth pure and simple.

Send Strathclyde's polis to Tim Minchin's door at early o' clock and seize his laptop(s) then.

Let's show some logical consistency.

Just so that you are without doubt let me make these comments:

1. I think discriminating against people on the grounds of race or religion or gender or sexual orientation or colour is absolutely wrong. I thing a football club choosing to sign people based on race or religion is absolutely reprehensible and worthy of prosecution if found guilty. Throw the book at the discriminatory b*****ds.

2. "f**k the Pope" is fair comment. Saying this doesn't make me discriminatory towards Catholics. I'm certainly not.

You said, " I would say it crosses the line" and I disagree.

I actually think the comments about altar boys are pretty off and that would offend me more.

I would never make a joke about boys being buggered by priests. I would, though, be happy to say, "f**k the Pope."

1. I think discriminating against people on the grounds of race or religion or gender or sexual orientation or colour is absolutely wrong. I thing a football club choosing to sign people based on race or religion is absolutely reprehensible and worthy of prosecution if found guilty. Throw the book at the discriminatory b*****ds.

Don't you think oldco are in enough trouble as it is ?

Send Strathclyde's polis to Tim Minchin's door at early o' clock and seize his laptop(s) then.

Let's show some logical consistency.

2. "f**k the Pope" is fair comment. Saying this doesn't make me discriminatory towards Catholics. I'm certainly not.

You said, " I would say it crosses the line" and I disagree.

I actually think the comments about altar boys are pretty off and that would offend me more.

I would never make a joke about boys being buggered by priests. I would, though, be happy to say, "f**k the Pope."

Absolutely is a strong word, there are sexual orientations which are so heinous no right minded human being would not hold a bigoted view towards it.

FTP or FTQ, i don't give two f**ks about either if i'm being honest, they wont upset me in the slightest. I've more things in life to worry about than some PC claptrap. I've rechecked the link and he doesn't even mention FTP so get your facts right.

The altar boys thing was crass and embarrassing for Jeffrey but hardly merits the police zooming down to England to sort him out. Do you get outraged when comedians make similar jokes or is it only when it's a Rangers fan doing it?

FTP or FTQ, i don't give two f**ks about either if i'm being honest, they wont upset me in the slightest. I've more things in life to worry about than some PC claptrap. I've rechecked the link and he doesn't even mention FTP so get your facts right.

The altar boys thing was crass and embarrassing for Jeffrey but hardly merits the police zooming down to England to sort him out. Do you get outraged when comedians make similar jokes or is it only when it's a Rangers fan doing it?

The problem with Winters is his timing , so there is mitigating circumstances i.e. posting those statements directly after a football match that has a history of religious intolerance, so while it does not offend me there is a realisation that it is inflammatory and made due to the result of a football match. This is where it does differ from Tim Minchin , Frankie Boyle or anyone else, it is the context from which the FTP was posted.

I see this thread's gone downhill in the last 24 hours :( ..we've sneaked into sellic/sevco religious pish again.

Fuck off to the rangers-celtic forum with this childish, never-ending, tedious, only-a-fucking-idiot would argue about shite.

PLEASE.

Edited by beermonkey

I see this thread's gone downhill in the last 24 hours :( ..we've sneaked into sellic/sevco religious pish again.

Fuck off to the rangers-celtic forum with this childish, never-ending, tedious, only-a-fucking-idiot would argue about shite.

PLEASE.

It's typical Sevconian deflection, when their rhetoric about continuation meets with some big blockades like UEFA viewing the oldc as Rangers then they have to dramatically change the direction of the conversation. They need fret though because it will be dugup again and again.