Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So Bennett thinks that a cheating tax dodging club should be permitted to not pay millions of pounds in annual bills or taxes on time if the outcome of shutting it down due to it being insolvent could result in people losing jobs? That seems a ludicrous, absurd and downright stupid train of thought for anyone to have.

Bennett, do you know that companies and clubs are closed down daily all around the world due to the very reasons that i have just described?

If you are aware of this, why do you think that a football club based at Ibrox should be permitted to get away with such behaviour when it is not permitted anywhere else?! Serious question, i would like to know your thoughts on this.

So you think that the Company currently running Rangers is insolvent?

I take it you have some figures to back this up?

I made it very clear what i think in my post. Did you actually read it? If you did i suggest that you read it again.

:lol: the poor chap has now gained a generous negative rep of ! -37 for what we all know on here,Ally couldn't pick his nose properly or manage a coherent sentence without fucking it up :lol:

Now a rep of -79 :lol:

He isn't even one of ours (or is he Keeps01?)

Remember how we got told the SPL & SFA "punishments" would costs jobs at Rangers.

I couldn't help but notice a picture of the game down at Annan today and seen Sandy Jardine sitting in the crowd next to Charles Green, with Durrant next to McCoist in the dugout

Have Rangers let go any staff since going under?

How can they afford the wage bills, on top of the costs for the upkeep of Ibrox, MP, the stewards, the match day police, the ambulance service etc....

All on top of paying off the football debts already?

Anyone know where the money is coming from?

So does anyone have an answer to the above?

If not, why not?

Not asking questions killed the old Rangers.

Rumour that HMRC will pursue the Newco for the Oldco's debt due to them trading under basically the same name, owning the same assets with below market value transfer to newco, and Greens statements of being the same club with all the history. In their view this is the same company who have pheonixed to remove their debts. Hope it's true

Rumour that HMRC will pursue the Newco for the Oldco's debt due to them trading under basically the same name, owning the same assets with below market value transfer to newco, and Greens statements of being the same club with all the history. In their view this is the same company who have pheonixed to remove their debts. Hope it's true

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I won't get my hopes up, but please be true

Saturday night to sunday morning see's Dhensebhoy on here in full combat mode fighting another moral battle for ra hoops dry.gif

Keep on fighting the good fight mate, you and wee ginger Neily - 2 Celtic heroes together battling oppression :D

Well there is that lovely banner on the Broomloan - you know, where most clubs have advertising or sponsors' boards.....

I should bloody think so.

Wonder what luxury hotel in the Stirling area will be used in a fortnight.

So Bennett thinks that a cheating tax dodging club should be permitted to not pay millions of pounds in annual bills or taxes on time if the outcome of shutting it down due to it being insolvent could result in people losing jobs? That seems a ludicrous, absurd and downright stupid train of thought for anyone to have.

Bennett, do you know that companies and clubs are closed down daily all around the world due to the very reasons that i have just described?

If you are aware of this, why do you think that a football club based at Ibrox should be permitted to get away with such behaviour when it is not permitted anywhere else?! Serious question, i would like to know your thoughts on this.

What a pishy alias, next time don't make it so obvious.

Haven't been on this thread in a while. Could someone give me a fairly sensible summary of the state-of-play, please?

Rangers are pure a different club n you'se cheated so ye's did.

Different company, same club that we love and adore.

Repeat ad nauseum

I really hate having to multi quote but you are obviously not bright enough to check what the f**k you are even quoting on

For the final time, Stoned was wrong in his assumption that, he called the OP Tedi

That must mean I was correct in the part of my post which really mattered that "You would say that only because you are biased and want to see my great club cease to exist in any shape or form." had already happened?

Do you not think that the way in which you are more inclined to attack my statement on the fact that I was mistaken about your identity, rather than the fact that your club are already dead. Psychologically speaking it would say to me that deep down you have already accepted the death of Rangers.