Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Poor Tedi I see in the other post that you struggled again to come up with anything remotely original and resorted to the old school playground favourite .. Oh no it's you that's thick as mince ...

Tragic

H*ns

Evading

Reality,

Admitting

Nothing,

Greeting at

Everything.

Rotten

Standard of

Football

Chat.

(Apologies for the H-word there. Couldn't think of anything else).

Lighten up, me and dhensebhoy slag each other all the time, I was just pointing out your one sided view dry.gif

I gloss over his posts as I read his first one and the other thousand odd have been pretty much the same. Apologies for the double post though, wasn't trying to pick on you and I've deleted the second one ;)

Am I being wooshed here? Not sure how noting irony in your posts is indicative of my religion?

It's just sevco shit, they've lost pretty much every debate/argument started on here but still insist on going round in circles, regurgitating the same old shite & not even having the intelligence to word it differently.

I think they know they're fucked and now they're simply trying to bore everyone else into submission, because quite simply, no-one could be that mind numbingly stupid.

I mean, i'm no expert in company law, administration/liquidation law, or any of this other shit, but i've managed to understand about 90% of what i've read (even if i've had to read it a few times), and if i can do that then sevco fans can do it as well.

They're just being awkward, argumentative and just dowright stupid on purpose just to get their own post counts up.

It's just sevco shit, they've lost pretty much every debate/argument started on here but still insist on going round in circles, regurgitating the same old shite & not even having the intelligence to word it differently.

I think they know they're fucked and now they're simply trying to bore everyone else into submission, because quite simply, no-one could be that mind numbingly stupid.

I mean, i'm no expert in company law, administration/liquidation law, or any of this other shit, but i've managed to understand about 90% of what i've read (even if i've had to read it a few times), and if i can do that then sevco fans can do it as well.

They're just being awkward, argumentative and just dowright stupid on purpose just to get their own post counts up.

There's a name for this - it's called the pneumatic drill strategy.

So-called, because it's often used by a lot of noisy boring tools.

http://blogs.channel4.com/alex-thomsons-view/rangers-endorsed-downfall-book/2681

Interesting read although he flaps a bit over endorsing Irish phil's book.

Where Tommo has a real point is in terms of the MSM and their handling of the story.

Agreed, can't see it changing though, unless their sales drop dramatically.

Step forward Tedi Fivestars, Bennett & Co.....................:lol:

' Blatent ' lie Tedi .. every second post maybe and only with you .. but hey you're such chump it's too hard to resist.

You're the only clown I know who can call someone else 'dhense' yet cannot spell properly; let alone conduct an intelligent debate.

Tedi really gets to you, doesn't he?

Don't make it so obvious Dhenseboy, Tedi has you completely and utterly in pieces :)

Agreed, can't see it changing though, unless their sales drop dramatically.

Their sales have been dropping for years, but they're like the catholic church in the respect that rather than change the model and actually trying to win people back, they just go even more extreme and try to please the hardcore of idiots who still read them / follow them.

The tabs could go back to printing proper journalism anytime they like, and with a bit of effort and investment, could definitely become relevant again, but no, they just wheel out the same useless goons to wheel out the same useless crap and more and more people will drift away. Most of the people who do still buy the Record or the Sun do so out of habit, but that generation will die out so they will die eventually unless they really try hard to change.

The MSM has been shocking in every aspect of this, and if this had happened in the pre-internet bampot days it'd have been covered up nicely and we'd currently have The Rangers debt free in the SPL, and Traynor etc saying "it's the right thing to do..."

I see the SFA are writing to the Chucklemeister again. :rolleyes: Tr***or and the other media sucklings will be rubbing their sweaty hands over his next outburst for sure.

Me? I reckon it's all a massive ploy to upset SevCo before their biggest ever game their "history" tonight....

I see the SFA are writing to the Chucklemeister again. :rolleyes: Tr***or and the other media sucklings will be rubbing their sweaty hands over his next outburst for sure.

Me? I reckon it's all a massive ploy to upset SevCo before their biggest ever game their "history" tonight....

They must be back in Europe then as this is the next step up the ladder from playing Peterhead :P