Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

My link

Is this his backer with "Wealth off the radar"?:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Andy Kerr, president of the Rangers Supporters' Assembly, said there would be "an element of nervousness" about Murray's involvment. "Forgive Sir David? There's a fair body of people that would say no," he said.

"There is a proportion of people who say Sir David Murray is the root cause of the problem and we don't want him to darken our door again. Murray has been at the centre of everything up to the point where it all went wrong, so he is obviously a key source of valuable information.

"If that is helpful for us, then fine. I am pretty sure the way Charles Green has been operating that he wouldn't go down that route unless he felt there was some benefit to take the club forward."

Mr Green would not divulge what use he would use Edmiston House for except to say "that would be very important to my plans".

Haven't we been here before?:rolleyes:

rangers are the footballing equivelant of mohamhed.

I think you are getting your religions mixed up. Was it not the other guy who was meant to have been raised from the dead? ;)

My link

Is this his backer with "Wealth off the radar"?:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haven't we been here before?:rolleyes:

You couldn't make it up? Is Charles hoping for a second liquidation perhaps?

I think all his guys have wealth off the radar, much the same as you or I do ;)

It would take a new word to describe Rangers fans if Murray ended up involved again. Gullible doesn't quite cut the mustard :rolleyes:

For those not familiar with HMRC phoenix company reporting. We now have all three, so it should instigate a further HMRC probe at least.

http://www.hmrc.gov....ual/ins1121.htm

Setting the 'phoenix' signal

Successor companies are highlighted on BROCS and IDMS by the setting of the phoenix signal.

The signal is set on the BROCS record by the Recovery Office only if all the criteria below are met.

An associated Insolvency Compliance Unit (ICU) or office involved in similar work will generally identify successor companies which meet the criteria and ask the Recovery Office to set the signal.

The criteria for setting the signal are

• one or more directors (including shadow directors) who are common to both the liquidated company and the successor company, and
  • there was Revenue debt of £10,000 or more (actual or estimated) in respect of the liquidated company, and
  • the same trade or business is carried on by the successor company.

Edited by Drainfish

For those not familiar with HMRC phoenix company reporting. We now have all three, so it should instigate a further HMRC probe at least.

Successor companies are highlighted on BROCS and IDMS by the setting of the phoenix signal.

The signal is set on the BROCS record by the Recovery Office only if all the criteria below are met.

An associated Insolvency Compliance Unit (ICU) or office involved in similar work will generally identify successor companies which meet the criteria and ask the Recovery Office to set the signal.

• one or more directors (including shadow directors) who are common to both the liquidated company and the successor company, and
  • there was Revenue debt of £10,000 or more (actual or estimated) in respect of the liquidated company, and

Does it mention anything about potential money laundering of money gained through tax dodging and ripping off over 300 other creditors on the HMRC website? Just asking. dry.gif

Okay, everyone here knows my views on the whole Rangers/Sevco thing but I think you are barking up the wrong tree here. Is there a director or indeed shadow director who is common to both companies?