Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

1) He also claims you're debt free (even though you owe HIM 5.5m plus interestlaugh.gif), that the SPL cannot remove titles, that the governing bodies are bigoted against Sevco, and that Fat Sally is a football manager.

2) And not a very good guess either. It's "instalments" - although I believe the phrase you were actually looking for was "ginger bottles". HTH.

3) Shouldn't be too hard. Your Mr Green said he'd used 500 grand to pay off the debts. Now subtract that from what they owe and Presto! We have an answer. I haven't done it, because it's easily enough for any right-minded person to be offended at their sheer brazen thievery. Wouldn't you say, Bennett?

You know what Norm, theres been that many conflicting reports - articles over this, none of us know for sure whats been paid or not. We can guess but to pin anything down as being factual is tricky.

" the governing bodies are bigoted against Sevco" Now you know as well as i do that is not what he said, why you keep resorting to blatantly lying when you know that it's easy to disporve :rolleyes:

Would Hearts have sold us Templeton plus agree to sell another player if we hadn't paid any debts? Even you can work that out.

Such hatred against one of your teams ex players, you clearly have issues to deal with.

Going to follow young Dehns example and put me on ignore? (though we both know that he hasn't ;) )

(Cheating, stealing) doesn't bother them because most are basically the type of personality that would steal your last fiver then get their mates to come round to your house to batter you if you objected.

By way of example - With an ex-owner whose bankruptcy may or may not devastate their ailing club, a clearly dodgy new owner, a team that can't win away from home, a poor manager and three leagues to win before any kind of financial security is possible, what are the New Rangers fans doing to get their club back on its feet?

Back page of the Evening Times today will tell you - they're clamouring for Charles Green to endorse a boycott of SPL grounds in the next round of the League Cup.

This speaks volumes about the mentality. Like some nutter in the street kicking a stranger's head in, growing more and more angry about how dirty his trainers are getting.

Edited by flyingrodent

You know what Norm, theres been that many conflicting reports - articles over this, none of us know for sure whats been paid or not. We can guess but to pin anything down as being factual is tricky.(1)

" the governing bodies are bigoted against Sevco" Now you know as well as i do that is not what he said, why you keep resorting to blatantly lying when you know that it's easy to disporve :rolleyes: (2)

Would Hearts have sold us Templeton plus agree to sell another player if we hadn't paid any debts? Even you can work that out.

Such hatred against one of your teams ex players, you clearly have issues to deal with.(3)

Going to follow young Dehns example and put me on ignore? (though we both know that he hasn't ;) )

1) Your Mr Green said "we are debt free". He stated he had achieved this feat with 500k.

2) He said they were the victims of bigotry in Scottish football. Paraphrase, maybe, but if you want to "disporve" it go ahead.

3) That fat adulterous bigot skipped training at the club who were paying his wages in order to line his pockets further from the BBC. And if that's not bad enough, he lied about it, claiming he had to care for his sick child. Scum then, Scum now, Scum forever. And don't get me started on Wiggy.mad.gif

Durrant, on the other hand, behaved, to my knowledge, professionally while at Killie and gave good service.

By way of example - With an ex-owner whose bankruptcy may or may not devastate their ailing club, a clearly dodgy new owner, a team that can't win away from home, a poor manager and three leagues to win before any kind of financial security is possible, what are the New Rangers fans doing to get their club back on its feet?

Back page of the Evening Times today will tell you - they're clamouring for Charles Green to endorse a boycott of SPL grounds in the next round of the League Cup.

This speaks volumes about the mentality. Like some nutter in the street kicking a stranger's head in, growing more and more angry about how dirty his trainers are getting.

That's not top of their agenda, FR, and you know it. To suggest that followers of this "institution" would be concerning themselves with trivia at a time when their club has died, the Tribute Act is struggling with injuries (and results), and untold millions flit between corporate bank accounts with no way of knowing what's happening, or going to happen to the club ('cos the owner won't tell them), is frankly insulting to the faithful, dare I say loyal, follow followers of Charlie's Travelling Players.

To suggest that, with titles to be stripped, debts to be paid, criminal prosecutions on the way, and their SFA membership conditions not yet met, and the shadow of the new legislation over sectarian hatred hanging over them, that a boycott is their main concern, is just ridiculous.

No, we both know that there are TWO questions which these people are demanding answers to, and demanding them NOW:

1) When's ra oarange toap cummin' oot?

2) Can ah still get it in XXXXXL, aye?

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

1) Your Mr Green said "we are debt free". He stated he had achieved this feat with 500k.

2) He said they were the victims of bigotry in Scottish football. Paraphrase, maybe, but if you want to "disporve" it go ahead.

3) That fat adulterous bigot skipped training at the club who were paying his wages in order to line his pockets further from the BBC. And if that's not bad enough, he lied about it, claiming he had to care for his sick child. Scum then, Scum now, Scum forever. And don't get me started on Wiggy.mad.gif

Durrant, on the other hand, behaved, to my knowledge, professionally while at Killie and gave good service.

Completely different from what you origanlly posted " the governing bodies are bigoted against Sevco" and still not correct. 3rd time lucky Norm?

Do you honestly expect me to swallow that faux outrage about McCoist? You've laid it on too strong again and i can't take it seriosuly :lol:

Please follow young Dhens expample and ignore me, y'all knows it makes sense.

Completely different from what you origanlly posted " the governing bodies are bigoted against Sevco" and still not correct. 3rd time lucky Norm?

Do you honestly expect me to swallow that faux outrage about McCoist? You've laid it on too strong again and i can't take it seriosuly :lol:

Nothing "faux" about it, Bennett. He cheated my club by not being professional. To me, that is "seriosu". The man is, was, and ever will be a disgrace.

I do hope he stays at the Tribute Act as manager, mind.

Nothing "faux" about it, Bennett. He cheated my club by not being professional. To me, that is "seriosu". The man is, was, and ever will be a disgrace.

I do hope he stays at the Tribute Act as manager, mind.

Ally broke his leg at Killie if i remember correctly and was out for a while, yet you see that as "cheating":rolleyes:

Another typo picked up you ;)

Christ, Bennett, you must really love these Fritzl moments when you defend your mob with the Sword of Pedantry. From the BBC:

"Asked to expand on what he meant by bigotry, Green turned to pressure placed on SPL clubs by their own fans not to allow the new club into the top flight."We've got a position whereby Rangers were thrown out of the league and these clubs are still appealing with fans to buy season tickets," he said.

"What's happened with Rangers, as an outsider looking in, although I am now an insider, is absolutely incredible where it seems to me the whole of Scotland have wanted to kick this giant club while it was down."

First bold bit - rangers were what now? So there's Chuckie's reliability holed below the waterline for a start. Because we know what really happened, don't we Bennett. Move on past Denial, aim for Acceptance.

Second bold bit (goes into pedant mode) - would "the whole of Scotland" include the sport's governing bodies? Or not?

Ally broke his leg at Killie if i remember correctly and was out for a while, yet you see that as "cheating":rolleyes:

Another typo picked up you ;)

Did I say that was when he'd played hookie to try getting into Sue's knickers? I don't think I did you know. So it's now denial, deflection, abuse, namecalling, whataboutery AND invention. My God you're a versatile wee bigot, aren't you?

In response to poor wee deluded Bennett whom you quoted ...

See? The new tool in his armoury is Invention. He will now repeat this often enough and it will become true. Worked for Lenin and Goebbels, apparently.

Bit like his "I never said I was goingcrying.gif" pish.

Did I say that was when he'd played hookie to try getting into Sue's knickers? I don't think I did you know. So it's now denial, deflection, abuse, namecalling, whataboutery AND invention. My God you're a versatile wee bigot, aren't you?

Accuses me of name calling then proceeds to call me a bigot ;)

Norman accuses of me of name calling.

After he's spent the last few posts calling Ally McCoist a "fat adulterous bigot" and "scum" for having the audacity to get injured while playing for 'his' club.

After he's called me and many others a "bigot"

Norman doesn't do irony.

Edited by bennett

Accuses me of name calling then proceeds to call me a bigot, after he had called no irony here at all ;)

After he's spent the last few posts calling Ally McCoist a "fat adulterous bigot" and "scum" for having the audacity to get injured while playing for 'his' club.

Norman doesn't do irony.

Factual descriptions, Bennett. Not name-calling. Didn't say anything about the fat, adulterous bigot getting injured - that was you. As for describing him as scum? If you think using your own child's health as an excuse for profit is acceptable, then you simply reinforce my view of yourself. As for calling you a bigot, your team is? I really shouldn't have to repeat myself, but if you lie down with dogs.....

Accuses me of name calling then proceeds to call me a bigot ;)

Norman doesn't do irony.

fat - Ally aint thin

adulterous - he has cheated on his wife

bigot - he is employed by a company which had a sectarian hiring policy, and was previously employed by them during such time

Pretty sure you brought up the injury, I think the beef is with pretending to have a sick child so he could go and work for somebody else (if indeed that happened, can't remember tbh)

PISH,PISH & MORE DEFLECTED PISH

I'm sorry Benny I had to red dot that because TEDI 5stars was in the background hovering in the green cabal mode greenying everything any Rangers supporter types.

Anyhoo hows you petal :)

I'm sorry Benny I had to red dot that because TEDI 5stars was in the background hovering in the green cabal mode greenying everything any Rangers supporter types.

Anyhoo hows you petal :)

Oh no, anything but a red dot. for the love of God anything but that :(

fat - Ally aint thin

adulterous - he has cheated on his wife

bigot - he is employed by a company which had a sectarian hiring policy, and was previously employed by them during such time

Pretty sure you brought up the injury, I think the beef is with pretending to have a sick child so he could go and work for somebody else (if indeed that happened, can't remember tbh)

Thanks for that Ribzanelli.

I don't have documentary evidence for the whole statement about his moonlighting but I do know

1) he was given leave from training due to his child being in hospital in Glasgow.

2) At least one episode of AQOS was filmed in this period.

Cheeky chappie, eh?