Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Guest Kincardine

I know you are smarter than this Kincardine so why do you feel the need to perpetuate the myth that you were expelled from the SPl ?

The vote was to allow you admittance and this is an indisputable fact .. I get the likes of Tedi who cannot tie his own shoelaces without Bennett's assistance but why do you feel the need .. could you explain ?

I have used the word 'expelled' as shorthand. I have simply no issue with our leaving The SPL. We deserved it and please don't think that I have any issue with that happening. I just can't think of a better word than, 'expelled' right now.

I have used the word 'expelled' as shorthand. I have simply no issue with our leaving The SPL. We deserved it and please don't think that I have any issue with that happening. I just can't think of a better word than, 'expelled' right now.

So you hate the SPL for trying to do your new club a favour by trying to get them into Division 1 but you hate them for that , but the SFL who knocked that back but gave your new club entry into the third even though the rules were bent but they are good guys.

Looks like a confused argument to me but no doubt perfectly normal for Sevco.

Guest Kincardine

So you hate the SPL for trying to do your new club a favour by trying to get them into Division 1

Absolutely. They were not trying to do us a favour. They were trying to do themselves a favour. I am grateful that sensible men like T Hutton came out against them.

Do you have an issue with this? Are you happy with The SPL trying to bully your club?

The SPL are wankers.

Dungcaster is a w****r.

Regan is a w****r.

Longmuir is a w****r.

Rangers are the root cause of wankers.

For the avoidance of doubt, last season Celtic were utter wankers with their paranoid shite causing a referees' strike.

Scottish football is stuffed full of self interested wankers but by far the greatest of these are to be found in pockets of Glasgow.

Can't disagree with any of the above :)

1350346946[/url]' post='6717763']

How about 'ejaculated'?

Absolutely. They were not trying to do us a favour. They were trying to do themselves a favour. I am grateful that sensible men like T Hutton came out against them.

Do you have an issue with this? Are you happy with The SPL trying to bully your club?

Again this piss about selecting snippets of my post , it is impolite you can highlight it but show the post in its entirety that way any reader can see the full content not just the bits that suit your argument.

I don't do it to you beleaguered excuses but again this just highlights the Sevco argument and why your in this mess.

Murray nine in a row v where do we get all that money from isin't that a lot of debt we are carrying ?

Whyte wealth off the radar v string of failed companies (insolvency)

Green we will always be the same v administration, liquidation , Newco Rangers RIP

If you are the people than the human race is fucked

i'm quite enjoying this, "we always wanted into the 3rd" statement. quite frankly is a lot of pish...

if The Rangers had been offered the first div and the diddy team's fans had stayed silent and accepted it, they would have gladly stepped up through the divisions...

The whole we always wanted to start from the 3rd stems from the fact that the diddy's opposed their move up to the 1st...

it's like a mum telling her petulant wee boy who's been sitting in his bedroom all day to go to the shops... he knows he's got no choice and will have to go to the shops so comes out with "well i was going to the shops anyway, i wanted to go to the shops"

i didn't do what you told me to do, because i already wanted to do it.

This is true. We jumped the queue, of course. However, the SFL took a pragmatic and sensible view. This is in sharp contrast to The SPL's, "bullying, rail-roading and lying".

To their credit the SFL didn't lie down and let us in to SFL1. In that regard they showed more integrity than both the SFA and the SPL.

Let me get this straight.

The SPL clubs not wanting the new Rangers tribute act club into the SPL was an act of "bullying, rail-roading and lying" whilst the SFL1 clubs not wanting you in their league was them showing "integrity"?

:lol:

The reality is that the The Rangers tribute act supporters have re-written history for themselves to suit the situation they have found themselves in! :lol:

Let me get this straight.

The SPL clubs not wanting the new Rangers tribute act club into the SPL was an act of "bullying, rail-roading and lying" whilst the SFL1 clubs not wanting you in their league was them showing "integrity"?

:lol:

The reality is that the The Rangers tribute act supporters have re-written history for themselves to suit the situation they have found themselves in! :lol:

I believe that big Stewart Gilmour had plenty to say about the SFL standing up to the SPL over placing us in division 1, he wasn't a happy Gilmour that day.

Have you managed to hunt down the reason why Brother Walfrid thought that mixing with Protestants was dangerous yet?

Maybe its in one of John Reid's history books?

Still ignoring my reply ... sensible lad.

Deflectors on full Mr Scott.

I believe that big Stewart Gilmour had plenty to say about the SFL standing up to the SPL over placing us in division 1, he wasn't a happy Gilmour that day.

He did... he said they were entirely in the right to do it, and if st mirren were a first division team, they would be doing exactly the same...

Still ignoring my reply ... sensible lad.

I couldn't be arsed trailing back.

So, have you managed to find out yet why Brother Walfrid thought that mixing with Protestants was dangerous? (source: The Celtic View 2 Feb 1983)

Can you help with an explanation of some of the lines in the circular sent out at the formation of Celtic as well?

We will be able to select a team which will be able to do credit to the Catholics of the West of Scotland

There is a desire to have a large recreation ground where our Catholic young men will be able to enjoy various sports.

No mention of any "Irish" foundations there. The foundation of Celtic FC seems to have had a purely sectarian motivation.

Can you explain why Tom White, who joined the Celtic board in 1906 and was chairman from 1914 until his death in 1947 has the following line attributed to him:

he never wavered in his belief that Celtic was founded to cater for the Catholics of the west of Scotland

(source: Evening Citizen, 5 March 1947)

Can you explain why Celtic deemed it necessary to hold a vote of its committee in 1895 and 1897 to restrict the number of Protestants in the team?

(source: Handley, The Celtic Story, P168)

Edited by Captain_Sensible

I couldn't be arsed trailing back.

So, have you managed to find out yet why Brother Walfrid thought that mixing with Protestants was dangerous? (source: The Celtic View 2 Feb 1983)

Can you help with an explanation of some of the lines in the circular sent out at the formation of Celtic as well?

No mention of any "Irish" foundations there. The foundation of Celtic FC seems to have had a purely sectarian motivation.

Can you explain why Tom White, who joined the Celtic board in 1906 and was chairman from 1914 until his death in 1947 stated that:

(source: Evening Citizen, 5 March 1947)

Can you explain why Celtic deemed it necessary to hold a vote of its committee in 1895 and 1897 to restrict the number of Protestants in the team?

(source: Handley, The Celtic Story, P168)

Excellent post :)

A sectarian organisation :(